It's fucking OVER

It's fucking OVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-coup
nation.foxnews.com/2016/06/23/obama-im-still-not-enforcing-immigration-law-no-matter-what-court-says
youtube.com/watch?v=4TF5_d4R3pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please, the Russians have bots that flood these polls to no end, they’re completely unreliable.

>MOMMY MAKE THE BAD POLL GO AWAY

Oh shit lol

I fucking love this man

[citation needed]

>(((polls)))

yes canada is a russian bot too as is mexico and...
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
MORON

That's definitely significant. I hope he doesn't fuck up and gets the immigration deal done, even if it's kind of shitty.

THATS EVEN WORSE LOL

Dems can't win if Trump is getting approval that high from his base, independents, and half of democrats!

Trump is going to steal away the DACA supporters from the Democrats

This was the whole point of the speech - make normies see he isn't uncle Adolf.

WOW PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION APPROVE

That MOE THO...

This year his approval rating will reach 55%+ screencap this

#METOO

Wow, they polled 4 whole people hey?

OH SHIT

>Le poll maymay
>Not realizing that picture is and overwhelming raping of leftist narrative

Fake poll. Russian bots.

This is essentially as good as an approval rating for Trump, as of now. Very good.

>Sucks Mexicans dicks

>Sucks blacks dicks

>Sucks Israel's dicks

Of course the masses approve. That's why they're destroying my Republic.

#TooSoon

This kind of winning is unheard of!

I luv botski

NO NO NO
HUFFINGTON POST AND SALON TOLD ME IT WAS A DISASTER THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Dude wtf. Too soon.

actually made me laugh

DELETE THIS FUCKING POLL NOW

WITNESSED

Even when considering potential margin of errors, this is a slam dunk.

You have been checked, user

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMPEACH DRUMPF REEEEEE

If the memo destroys the muh Russia narrative I think this is easily possible.

A fucking god. This is the greatest time to be alive.

So was Hillary's election

Doesn't poll literally rig every single one of these polls? Or is this one not online? Last question, how do I hide all these Trump speech threads altogether, because I don't really care about yank politics.

#MeTooSoon

This is Hillary levels of winning. The media liked what they heard but the people not so much I think.

Checked

The only people watching minus all the political pundits were Trump supporters

POLL IS FAKE NEWS FLLLUUUUEEUERUURMMRMRRMMPMMPPPPFFFFFFFT

good speech but I'm still a lefty
>glitter
>gold

Ahh let it go. Progressives are hanging on to this conspiracy theory like grim death. They do not understand that there is so little data backing up the narrative. They rely on appealing to authority, not even wanting to see that MSM is not even pretending to hide their agenda. These progressives will bend and even break the rules in order to "save democracy"

This isn't an online poll
Also, online polls don't factor country of origin so mexicans and canadians effectively cancel out Sup Forums unless it's a super tiny one

Seriously?

PLEASE KEK TELL ME THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE. DOLGAN DRUMPF CANNOT WIN THE APPROVAL OF THE PEOPLE

Game over you fuckin scum

Yeah well you're a leaf so who the hell cares.
USA! USA! USA!

RISE
All I see is bane

NNOOOOO!!!!
GRANALD GRUMPPPFFF!!!!!!!

Fuck yes the left memed that floating chick and tried to steal pepe girl, did they not know trump is literally all might

Trump is the savior of western civilization and every user from all other countries secretly wish he was their president as well.
just look at the madman

TOO TOO SOON! WTF WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

At this point can we agree are democrats is a form of mental disorder and should be locked up?

it never will, doesnt need to, and would be an indicator hes doing a bad job if it ever did.

anything in the 40s is a guaranteed re-election. upper 30s to lower 40s is the optimal range between good enough to get re-elected and doing what he needs to do. People that approve of him will die to vote for the man while disapprovals tend to be low information voters who half of which wont vote so its meaningless. remember on 27 percent of the actual voting population went and voted for him{because 45 percent didnt even vote}

>polls are real
fuckoff newfag remember when hillary had a 90% chance of winning?

This is correct. Media bubble and only reality can burst it.

>being this stupid.

>MOMMMMYYYYY!!!!

But above all else, they are Americans. And this Capitol, this city, and this Nation, belong to them.

Our task is to respect them, to listen to them, to serve them, to protect them, and to always be worthy of them.

Americans fill the world with art and music. They push the bounds of science and discovery. And they forever remind us of what we should never forget: The people dreamed this country. The people built this country. And it is the people who are making America great again.

As long as we are proud of who we are, and what we are fighting for, there is nothing we cannot achieve.

As long as we have confidence in our values, faith in our citizens, and trust in our God, we will not fail.

Our families will thrive.

Our people will prosper.

And our Nation will forever be safe and strong and proud and mighty and free.

Thank you, and God bless America

expected 0 from democrats

I think that's doable by April.

>Trump somehow unites most of the country and unironically makes america great again, builds the wall, funds and directs #blaxit, build moon colonies, intergalactic president of the federation

Gonna need a sauce in here

hahaha, dems are fucked

say the line shills, I want to keep laughing

Im assuming even this poll is slanted towards the dems, the real numbers are probably a bit higher.

WP upping the phaggot shilling. They fit right in over at reddit.

Trump plz annex my country thanks

RUH ROH RAGGY

>Bait normies into watching speech with hints at intregue (memo rumors + not releasing speech in advance + trumpism = state of the union of the long knives??)
>Instead deliver tightly crafted by the numbers talking points, safe and unadventurous, only now to a much larger and more intently listening audience.

wahey

Trump plz annex my country thanks

it's not enough to save him from Mueller,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-coup

Overall it was a good speech, and I agree with about 80% of his talking points, but some major takewaways that are suspicious are as follows:

- Trump said deregulation holds Washington accountable, when the exact opposite is true. I'd like him to explain that one to me.

- Trump is pushing nuclear proliferation instead of missile defense which plays into Putin's hands, because Putin lacks the expertise and money to field a BMD system. Putin greatly fears U.S. Missile Defense, and wants to shift the strategic focus to M.A.D. (deterrence). This does not put America first.

- No mention of unilaterally declaring himself the sole arbiter of Law by failing to enforce a sanctions law he signed already into law with an irreversible bipartisan majority.

- That one lady judge on the Supreme Court turned around and said something to Gorsich with absolute concern on her face when Trump started talking about replacing federal judges, and Gorsich nodded.

- Trump is gonna hit North Korea soon, mark my words. He wants revenge, and a distraction from the Russia investigation.

Noooo my sweet Joi :(

My spam line:
>Trump's economy is booming. Jobs are roaring back to America. And Democrats are scared about the memo.

>independents
>72%

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA FUCK YOU BERNIE

>(((mental disorder)))

lmfao

perfect time to drop the memo tomorrow. the DNC will be kill

>No mention of unilaterally declaring himself the sole arbiter of Law by failing to enforce a sanctions law he signed already into law with an irreversible bipartisan majority

>IRREVERSIBLE BIPARTISAN MAJORITY

say the line again, faggot. You can't stop a president from not enforcing a law

nation.foxnews.com/2016/06/23/obama-im-still-not-enforcing-immigration-law-no-matter-what-court-says

PACK IT UP EUGENE
THE SHIP HAS SAILED
youtube.com/watch?v=4TF5_d4R3pI

MAGA

this just means the approval was 90% in Trumps favor instead of 75

i thought polls were fake

It was mostly flagwaving and cheerleading the economy, I don't know what kind of commie sack of shit you'd have to be to disapprove of it.

Holy shit.

>Trump is pushing nuclear proliferation instead of missile defense which plays into Putin's hands, because Putin lacks the expertise and money to field a BMD system. Putin greatly fears U.S. Missile Defense, and wants to shift the strategic focus to M.A.D. (deterrence). This does not put America first.
Missile defense is a coin flip at best when you're dealing with large scale exchanges, so that means a few thousand still get through.
>No mention of unilaterally declaring himself the sole arbiter of Law by failing to enforce a sanctions law he signed already into law with an irreversible bipartisan majority.
the bill's language itself states that the overall decision to enact sanctions is decided by the president. he signed it, but he had no obligation to enact the sanctions as per the text of the document.
>That one lady judge on the Supreme Court turned around and said something to Gorsich with absolute concern on her face when Trump started talking about replacing federal judges, and Gorsich nodded.
Gorsich is always calm and collected. He's probably just subtly reinforcing to her the idea of "peper ur angus"
>Trump is gonna hit North Korea soon, mark my words. He wants revenge, and a distraction from the Russia investigation.
The sooner the better. We've never had a greenlight from RU/China and the longer we wait, the closer we get to that coin flip missile defense scenario.

>say the line again, faggot. You can't stop a president from not enforcing a law
Not enforcing laws which were passed with a veto-proof majority and which were signed into law is dereliction of duty and executive overreach. Whether you support this move or not is irrelevant to the question of whether or not we are in a Constitutional crisis. Trump has essentially declared that he does not respect legislative powers and that he alone is the arbiter of the law. Up until now, Republicans haven't had any legitimate reasons to oppose Trump. This is actually significant and might be enough to make some Republicans jump ship, and if that happens, they'll throw Trump to the wolves in the intelligence community.

It's okay CTR. I don't love you, and likely no one does, but it's okay. Enjoy your (you)

i read somewhere that if you can see white above your iris it means you're fucking insane