youtube.com/watch?v=N_4GolRB9Qw
dailymotion.com/video/x43bt8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>season 2 never
That's good, it was boring.

your face is boring

Sorry.

muh dick

>The male hasn't had any more roles since.
What the fuck? He has one of the most soothing voices I've heard for a while.

Another talent gone to waste.

I had a lot going on last year and only got two thirds of the way through the show, so I just recently rewatched it and finished it off.

The cafe could've been a good mechanic for a manga/anime in itself.

I did not expect to see a fucking Colossus in this show.

It seemed a weird choice for the last episode to have everyone talking about a festival and then the festival just be a few stills at the very end. As I was watching it I started getting worried I had an episode missing.

What a super soothing show, I daresay I'd put it up there with the likes of Aria.

>The cafe could've been a good mechanic for a manga/anime in itself.

I would watch that

>I did not expect to see a fucking Colossus in this show.

That was pretty tits

Good. It is way too boring to be worth animated. Just stick to your own non moving format.

Oh, also, it was only on this rewatch that I noticed just how much Chito was CGI, which is pretty impressive, I'm usually quick to notice these things.

There was a lot of CGI in general that maybe wasn't always needed, I think maybe they were testing something with this show, or something like that.

Dump the latest chapter?

In a perfect world shows like this Aria, Amanchu, and Tamayura would be weekly shows instead of Shoenen.

this show had a lot of great tits

Anzu still best girl?

>still
it was always Chinatsu

Yes.

Only until Anzu showed up.

We still have the mango.

This post is funny because the reader expects the spoilered image to be a large pair of female breasts, because the post talks about "great tits" while responding to an image of a female character in the anime Flying Witches with big breasts, when actually the spoilered image depicts a pair of birds called "great tits" (Parus Major) from the same anime.

Due to a culture of freely talking about sexuality, when a poster on Sup Forums is talking about "great tits", the reader first expects an image accompanying the post to genuinely contain depictions of breasts from anime, manga or related media. However, because the image does not, confusion gets created, which frustrates because humans don't like not understanding things, making the reader search for a model to reconcile expectation with reality by adjusting either of those. While this process is ongoing, the confusion is leading to tension.

This tension gets released when the reader realizes that the name of the tennisball-shaped birds (great tits) is a homograph to an aesthetic judgement ("great") being added to the vulgar expression for breasts ("tits").

The clearing up of this confusion reliefs us, which feels relatively good in contrast to the state of tension before, in addition to hormones being released to reward the reader for learning something new - The brain especially likes making new connections between concepts that were previously unconnected. The more revolutionary the idea is, the more the brain is excited to learn about it. That the term "great tits" can refer to both large breasts and birds, both of which don't at all belong to the same superset, making one usually unaware of that fact, excites.

The second layer of humour stems from the fact that the setting of the image is Japan, which leads to the ornithological fact that that the birds depicted are probably not great tits (Parus Major), but rather Japanese tits (Parus Minor), which have a selective advantage in Japan, making them more fit there. "Maior" [there is no "J" in Latin] (bigger) is the Latin comparative for "magnus" (big), while "minor" means "small". Breast size of Japanese women tends to be smaller than that of their Western counterparts, both in reality and in fiction such as Flying Witches.

Because the perfect breast size is always a matter of contention on Sup Forums, there is a certain irony to the fact that "Japanese tits (small tits) turned out to be more fit than great tits (bigger tits) in Japan".

It was sol what did you expect

Feels good to be able to witness the age of good CGI.

Nice pasta.

Is we're talking about Kei, his VA was the worst part of the show. There's being calm and then there's being uninterested, he was the latter.

Saggy tits.

Boring? No. It was max comfy

you are boring

The manga is bi-monthly. They'll have enough content for season in about four more years or so.

I think the left out parts of the manga in the anime, also is not the manga far ahead of the anime.

The anime only reordered some chapters and added original content.

Yeah, the original content was only some added scenes and transitions to fill out the time slot. The final episode was anime original as well, but I thing they really did a good job on it.

I want to plow her butthole.

The festival episode was anime original at the time and is a great example of how anime original episodes can match the style and tone of a show without detracting or feeling like filler.

Filler done right. I was really worried when I heard the finale was anime original, but they really nailed it!

Those are fucking house sparrows. You're a disgrace to ornithology.

she deserves more doujins anal

Potemayo, K-On, Aria

All not boring.

I wouldn't call it filler.

Why is she emitting green glow? Are witches irradiated?

Yeah, I know. It was too damn good to be filler. I just don't have the right word for it.

>she is 16
>Something this cute will meet a boy and will have sex with him soon

feels fucking bad

Never played a Zelda game? Magic is always green.

How did she die, Sup Forums?

She seems young, can ghosts control what they look like or did she look like this when she died?

Original content?

She already did. She's having Kei's baby before becoming a fully trained witch.

Some ye olde disease from feudal Japan or something. Like the flu.

Killed by a witch on a whim and then bound into eternal servitude

It's called japanese cold, you summernewfag.

Definitely the comfiest sol from 2016.

nah, that guy is a fag

Spanish flu was pandemic globally in 1918-1919. In Japan it caused between a quarter to half a million deaths. But she was born in 1906 and would have been only 12-13 at the time.
I could have still killed her though since mini outbreaks continued for years after.
So you could be right.

>I
It*

I'm not a monster! Really!!

Kei's girlfriend!

Do she really have big tits or is just a meme?

Awful joke aside, i found it almost weird how attractive (read busty and full-figured) the characters where.
Because on the one side you have them dressed realistically and pretty modestly, but the 'character model' ranged from 'big tits and wide hips' to 'wide hips and big tits'.
I don't know it feels like having you cake and eating it too...

She has just the right size tits.

Akane said outright that they have big tits.

>Kei
>fag
Pfft just because he doesnt run around to get pussy doesnt mean he is fag. He is alpha that he doesnt need to try because he gets it when ever he wants to.

That is reason why he is so relax with those sexy bitches

He try to pick up Inukai on every chance.

I don't blame him, Inukai is very pretty.

>season 2 never
It wouldn't be the same without tanaka-kun airing right after it though. They complemented so nicely.
The sha la la la/bonbon dramatique combo was the best part of my the week.

Anyway have some best boy minutes before his outrageous murder.

Kei's girlfriend is cool

What does this facial expression indicate

Man I love how Kei goes with the flow

Rude.

Poor girl.

Or kei just into furry.

but kei and makoto are cousins

She must be feeling :3 at the moment.

Second cousin is fine in Nipland.

Second cousins are fine everywhere.

I want to see this chapter animated.

Literally, Kinfolks with magic

Saturdays were so much fun with those two airing one after the other.

Id marry her

Id take her for a walk.

So what's the deal with the whales? Why did ancient witches live on giant flying whales in ye olden thyme? Did they build the whales? How did they make them fly? Why did they make them whales? Why can't normal people see them? Why can Chinatsu see them when she's not a witch? Can Kei see them too? What happened to the people living on the whales?

Its either a whale or a turtle.

is she a cake?

Whales are cool.

Modern medicine is still rudimentary in western countries, let alone Japan

You can thank unit 731 for advancing our knowledge of human anatomy and disease

Early 20s at most, she's around Akane's age

SHA LA LA
ITSUKA KITTO

Just 22

Good, most boring iyashikei I've watched. Only good for the girls.

all these are me if you couldn't tell
"boring"!
I just love to say it

>SHA LA LA LAAAAAAAAA
Holy shit is this a Kekkaishi thread?

Reddit faggot go home, nobody likes you.

I wish, I want Tokine to fuck me with her boxes.

the manga is better

youtube.com/watch?v=N_4GolRB9Qw

Let's appreciate the wonderful ed. 日常の魔法 - Nichijou no Mahou - everyday is magic

I think I'm in love with this girl

She's a sweetheart alright, but I have to sisteru her. I already have a cute dork of a waifu.

dailymotion.com/video/x43bt8g

Surprised this wasn't posted yet