Hunter x Hunter

96 hours until the new chapter is out.

When you people learn. Everytime this series comes back after all the hype, all the emotion, all the waiting, it will go on hiatus again. I expect 5 months later to be on hiatus again, you should too.

>gonna have to settle with reading spoilers on Sup Forums before translations come

So that guy is going to kill Kurapika and the perspective will go back to Ging. This is 100% true.

The fact that we perfectly know it'll soon go back on hiatus doesn't prevent to enjoy the content we get.

>tfw to smart too not activate nen condition

is Curarpikt actually male?

>reads Kant
>still treats people as a means to an end
Did Bateman not understand Groundwork of the Metaphysic of Morals?

Almost makes me want to start reading the DC arc.

(I don't read new arcs until they're finished)

Hype

>5 whole months
You're optimistic. 3 months would already be pretty good.

I
WAS
FREE

Meant to quote

O

LISTEN UP

HERE'S A STORY

ABOUT A LITTLE GUM

WHO LIVES IN A RUBBER WORLD

Kant is a hack.

Damn, I actually laughed.

MADE OF HISOKEK TEARS

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS MANGA IS DEAD TO ME

I started reading this a few days ago and I thought this guy was a girl up until the chapter with the prisoners in the tower.

REMINDER - IT'S THE SUB 100 IQ CHROLLOKEKS WHO ALWAYS POST O

>Chrollofags
>IQ below 120
Pick one.

I can't wait until Hisokafags stop shitposting

She is a girl

Pitou is overrated

Here are your (You)s, you can fuck off now

Are you hurt kid?

I'm still surprised he was so idiotic to interact with a nen beast. It's really true everyone can learn nen with a little practice, even dumbasses.

Cant wait for the spoilers

where do i start reading after the anime. i figured i should start to get AL the rubber posting.

Chapter 1

So it has been explained that Chrollo has to meet the requirements of Skill Hunter within 24h in order to steal a given ability, and that failing to do so would make the owner of such ability inmune to further stealing attempts.
My question is: can he voluntarily give the abilities he steals back to their original owners? And, if he can return them, can he steal them back later on, or does he lose the ability to steal them forever?

How do you expect us to know fucking autist?
Go ask Togashi

>failing to do so would make the owner of such ability inmune to further stealing attempts
I don't remember that, are you sure of it?

Damn has the cover to vol 34 even been released yet?

Nope, I share the same anticipation and I feel like it'll be shown tomorrow.

Literally only correct on Mizai and Zeno

I'm not sure to be honest.
I just checked on a couple of wikis, and it just mentions the conditions have to be met within a given time (1 hour actually, my bad).
What's weird is that you'd expect something bad would happen in case it takes longer than 1 hour to steal the ability, and i assumed that he wouldn't be able to steal it anymore (maybe i read it somewhere but i'm not sure).
No one probably would know the answers if Togashi hasn't given them yet, but i figured i wouldn't lose anything asking here.

>neutral good
>gon

lol

Gon should be Chaotic Good and Hisoka should be Neutral Evil.

He was fucked as soon as the nen beast asked him the prime question.
Almost anyone would reflexively react.

We know too litlle about Mizai to judge.

Most HxH characters belong to "neutral" scale and very few are fitting for "good".

Senritsu, Leorio and Knuckle, are the only good people, may be Morel, Komugi and Bisky too.

You forgot Knuckle, and i'd argue Meruem and a few other characters could be classified as chaotic good.

O MY GORILLA NEN, AFTER I DIE PERFORM A CPR ON ME

>implying Goreinu can die

I want this guy to return. I liked him so much. Wonder if Togashi forgot about him or he just couldn't find or care of a way to bring him back.

I'd add Cheedle to that

I'm sure there has to be a reason for him to return. I mean I didn't expect for Togashi to bring Izunavi, Basho, and Hanzo.

He got BTFO by Killua when he tried the hunter exam.

>muh categorical imperative
Fucking kek

I thought that he asked Shalnark whether he wanted his phone (Black Voice) back. I would assume tearing the equivalent page from his book would relinquish the power.

Togashi is /fit/ now, he will do 30 chapters at the minimum.

Why is Nobunaga so weak when he's an Enhancer?

I thought it was just 1 hr, not a whole day

>REMINDER - IT'S THE SUB 100 IQ CHROLLOKEKS WHO ALWAYS POST O
You're overestimating them.

Chrollo is the obligatory Gary Stu of HxH

Because he enhances his En & Kataner.

Nobunaga appears to be shit in everything, he better has a god-tier Hatsu if he doesn't want to end as fodder.

He put his points into DEX for the sword instead of STR.

His hatsu is that every thing within his En radius gets sliced by his katana - unavoidable attack.

That's not his hatsu.

wheres my octopus?

Wasn't he a drug dealer

He was part of a drug cartel running a Luddite country as a front.
All the ants are derived from either those cartel members or unwitting peasants working for them.

>Togashi is /fit/ now
gonna need a source on that famalam

He's only been on hiatus for one year instead of two this time.

Yes it is. Togashi and me are old war buddies.

Yeah, my point was that you can't really call him good when he worked for a narcostate

>weaker than a fucking conjurer with holes in his arms
>4 METERS EN
Why is Nobu so pathetic?

Who's next?

>it will go on hiatus again.
there is literally nobody who reads hunter that doesn't know this already, we can still get hype about new content regardless.
also 5 months? nigga try 2

Kurapika will wipe the ones on top, while Hisoka wipes the ones on bottom with Chrollo as the exception

1st. Franklin, Bono, or Shizuku.
2nd. Phinks, New Guy 1. Nobu is probably reserved for another confrontation with Pika though.
3rd. Feitan, New Guy 2. Kalluto will probably bail around this point because he's not loyal enough to put his ass on the line dealing with the clown.
4th. Chrollo, Machi.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

If togashi draws so slowly that he can't make deadlines without the art looking like shit while also having multiple hiatuses that last years, why doesn't he have someone help him? Does he just not care about his fans?

>Does he just not care about his fans?
No

>Does he just not care about his fans?
"No".

Then why doesn't he have someone help him instead of leaving his fans hanging? Naruto did it.

He does.

apparently he has assistants but that doesn't seem to matter much considering the hiatuses.

Because he is rich and does not give a fuck

Both him and his wife should be rich as fuck

What do those assistants even do then? He should get more assistants then.

Here's your answer.

>He should get more assistants then.
I think in the jump ryu video it was said he had five

>Machi
Uh...no? Why would Hisoka kill her when she's bearing his son?

> Does he just not care about his fans?
Togashi has no obligation to do anything for anyone. He has so much money now that this is practically a hobby for him. The fact that he's stil doing it means he cares about HxH and wants to end it on his own terms.

Gon, you only say that because after this I'll...

He literally could just plot out the storyline and have his assistants draw it for him. How hard is that? He could still end it on his own terms while not fucking his fans over with hiatus after hiatus

And he clearly capable of drawing on his own. This stupid meme mostly comes from 2011ers

He never gave a fuck about his fans, he just writes manga for himself.

I remember reading an interview a long time ago that talked about how he is really autistic about how he wants pages or designs to look like so he barely lets anyone draw anything