twitter.com/TheMossadIL/status/958436538198712320
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945699040020361216
phibetaiota.net/2018/01/defdog-there-was-a-missile-government-is-lying/
exonews.org/the-secret-navy-behind-the-ballistic-missile-attack-on-hawaii/
youtube.com/watch?v=3J16mRv9Yyw
youtube.com/watch?v=zpQGGFeAUF
youtube.com/watch?v=5I6PP6fRJQ0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nehlen supports Israel. He's controlled opposition. Of course Mossad follow him. They shill on Sup Forums for him too.

Shills shilling shills shilling shills

Lmao are you a literal bot or do people pay you to post this shit?

Is Paul going to die?

twitter.com/TheMossadIL/status/958436538198712320

>I SUPPORT ISRAEL
>I SUPPORT ISRAEL
>I SUPPORT ISRAEL

>I SUPPORT ISRAEL
>I SUPPORT ISRAEL
>I SUPPORT ISRAEL

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945699040020361216

I support Israel too. It's a great containment zone for Jews. Plus we'll have a place to send them when Americans have finally had enough shit. They've even already built us a wall to keep them in.

No. The containment zone argument is literally a JIDF talking point. I can't wait for Trump to release the memo so that nobody will ever support israel ever again.

Hello, Moarpheus, you fucking nut job.

What makes the containment zone argument wrong?

They're a (((rogue regime))) that just tried to nuke Hawaii. They killed JFK. They did 9/11. They sunk the USS Liberty. They blackmail our government. They spy on our citizens. They have nukes but no nuke deal.

They are a terrorist nation and they are illegitimate.

Some would prefer the diaspora to continue until they've sucked all of our resources before sending them back to the desert where they belong.

Why thank you, in all i never thought of that

wtf you mean they tried to nuke hawaii? where did pull that from?

You know they did. Just like you know your submarine got BTFO off the coast of alaska.

why would they do it?

I know that Jews and Israel has way too much influence in our country but most of this shit is just stupid and makes you sound like a fucking retard.

To start WW3. To false flag and blame it on North Korea so that the entire world is distracted and Trump can't drain the swamp with his 13,605 sealed indictments from the special prosecutor he appointed. Robert Mueller.

I don't give a fuck. It's true.

I know that all the other shit is true, but the hawaii shit needs citations or else it makes you sound like a fuckin retard fr kek

Cool story. I don't care if I seem like a retard. It's true.

goddamit it user you're too deep into this rabbithole, just come back to us

I'm more into the theory that it was an attempt from the deep state to demoralize trump

where did they shoot the nuke down them? how can anyone prove this claim?

>deep state
The deep state is the Jewish state you scumbag.

yeah, so? you claimed Israel tried to nuke Hawaii, back that up

>the great patient of the middle east

phibetaiota.net/2018/01/defdog-there-was-a-missile-government-is-lying/
>There was a missile. Probably fired from a submarine under the control of individuals loyal to the Deep State, possibly Israeli or German but perhaps even US. The missile was not fired from North Korea or by North Korean forces.
>The missile was intercepted. Then the coverup began. There is no “button” that could be accidentally hit. There are five fail safe procedures in the Hawaiian Emergency Alert Management System, the last being a two key system such as are present in US missile silos and on US nuclear missile submarines. Two keys, eight feet apart, requiring two different individuals to simultaneously and positively trigger the alert.
exonews.org/the-secret-navy-behind-the-ballistic-missile-attack-on-hawaii/
>In determining the type of missile attack against Hawaii, yet another source refers to a Hawaii tourist boat about 100 miles out at sea that saw what appeared to be a meteorite exploding in the air shortly before the Hawaii Emergency alert went out Saturday morning, January 13. The additional source appeared as an update to the original Public Intelligence blogsite article about the Hawaii missile attack:
>Word here in Hawaii is that a group of tourists and tour guides were on a boat 100 miles off shore Saturday morning around 8 AM when they witnessed what they thought to be a meteor blowing up over the ocean. It was reported on Hawaiian channel 2 but then removed from their website. Rumor is the launch came from an Israel Dolphin 2 submarine. Some college basketball games had a red alert across the screen from US Pacific Command declaring a missile launch in the Pacific near Hawaii.

And here's additional video evidence for the claims above.
youtube.com/watch?v=3J16mRv9Yyw Something is WRONG in Hawaii. Note: Skip everything after 7 minutes. Irrelevant nonsense regarding his channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=zpQGGFeAUF Note: This IS NOT footage of the missile from two weeks ago. It's footage from the Keck(wew.) Observatory showcasing a possible missile test in September. Check the comments too.
youtube.com/watch?v=5I6PP6fRJQ0&feature=youtu.be

Israel stole our nukes tech and sold them to China. They killed americans during the USS liberty attack and John McCain's father covered it up. The have holocaust centers in all white countries and make us pay reparations.IF you support isral you are a bitch. Dont forget the foreingn nation israel influencing our elctions with AIPAC and silencing white people with many groups such as the ADL. Faster jews and Israel get btfo the better

damn

I want israel as a containment zone because it will waste less nukes to get rid of em.

we cant let them be internationalists anymore