Meanwhile, in the President Hillary timeline

Meanwhile, in the President Hillary timeline....

>Implying we'd still be alive

>tfw being deployed to the irradiated demilitarized zone formerly known as Syria

Just got my first paycheck of 2018, I make $235 less per week.

world war 3 would have started last April.

>Those digits

President Clinton's POWERFUL State of the Union address was HISTORICAL and has DEFINITIVELY BTFO Flumpf and his cronies!!!! He HAS to concede now and shut off that dumb badwrongthink news station!
Yaaasss Queeen slaaaaaay

Maybe not how the posts says, but one way or another Trump saved the west

>state of union postponed due to heat exhaustion.
>Tim busy yelling at birds in park

Trump is not a friend of Israel as the shills and media and his public portrayals would lead you to believe.

She would have invited half the population of Syria and Somalia to move to America already.

The media were hyping her up as the "next Merkel" for a reason.

>With a 101% approval rating, Hillary Clinton is even more popular among Americans than George Washington

In the Hillary POTUS timeline she gives her state of the union speech from a hidden underground bunker as the Russians bomb major cities across the United states. But everything is ok because Hillary will defeat the Russians and secure peace and prosperity for women, minorities and people of color just as she promised in her inauguration speech one year ago.

>We're going to expand the draft to help bolster our exhausted military, fighting on 6 fronts around the world

CNN: Do no wrong President Hillary to let in more Somalians to surrounding neighbor states of Montana.

The timeline so many here promised

She was thrown into a van like a side of beef after collapsing from a 20min coughing fit.

MANDATED CIRCUMCISION

FORESKINS ARE NOW ILLEGAL

REPORT TO YOUR NEAREST CDC OFFICE OR WALGREENS FOR THE PROCEDURE

VIOLATORS FACE UP TO 1 YEAR IN PRISON AND/OR A FINE UP TO $10000

Bin that wrong think Kiwi this is Hillary timeline and mass immigration is beautiful.

I wonder whatever happened to this faggot. Do you think he actually an hero'd on election night?

Yay

Prison and Re Education for the racists !

14 million refugees and total amnesty was just a start I call on congress for open boarders and a 99% white male tax..

OMG! Can you imagine the satanic reverse of the trump speech hilldawg would have made?

LET'S WRITE IT FOR HER, Sup Forums!

Anyone know a good place within the safe zone I can trade a can of beans for a new pillow?

>penis inspection day becomes a reality

>It's nice to have a President who doesn't bow to Israel everyday.

>record high unemployment
>health collapse
>terror attack attempt on American soil
>stock market crash

>all white chrtistian males were sent to FEMA camps in her first 100 days in office
>The four heads on Mount Rushmore have been replaced with Karl Marx, Malcom X, Mao and Kim Jong Un
>Oprah is now on the $20 bill
>Washington DC has been renamed Obama Land

Merkel 2.0 basically..

>FUUCK THIS PIC! DELET THIS!!!

>>>>>This post has been deleted by the Internet Equality Agency. >>>>>

>Tfw you didn't die from the nuclear blast and got cancer, but Putin was such a nice guy that he sent another nuke to perform chemo for free

Thanks Hillcunt.

this. we'd all be suicided for having dissenting opinions