American women

>American women

Why do you keep going for niggers? even though niggers rape, shoot, and strangle white women and are a leading cause for domestic violence?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5331869/2-women-caught-brazenly-admiring-LA-Clippers-Lou-Williams.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LloIp0HMJjc
youtube.com/watch?v=7-oZed8aSEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lingams possessing superior genetics (BBL's).

Where do you cucks come from? And how can you be so retarded as to think niggers are superior to anyone except abos?

Women are retarded

Cus they have huge black cocks and are generally more alpha than white men. Also stop cherry picking isolated incidents.

Cus they have huge black cocks and are generally more alpha than white men.

>even though niggers rape, shoot, and strangle white women and are a leading cause for domestic violence?
because they don't know this. it's so completely and effectively swept under the rug and instead the opposite is taught to them from the moment they are born.

No you fags. They're mentally ill whores.

because of the conditioning by the media, they've been a victim of having blacks and black culture to be portrayed as better than it really is and most importantly, better than the white man, therefore they are going for them sheepishly.

Sorry, you took the bait, god.

Because white girls prefer black men. I've accepted this fact a long time ago and partly why i don't really try.

But, seriously, that's the perception, and what is taught in the mainstream of society, no?

a fucking LEAF

Why are you racist?

HELL OOOO!

Speak spanish like those liberal sissies!

That is sexual harassment. #MeToo

Aside from a few coal burner white trash single moms and the interracial message portrayed by the ((((((media)))))), they dont. Its a meme. Some city sluts go for black guys but only because they ride all colors of urban cock and those guys are prolly mixed anyways. Anyways most roasties stay within their racial group, simple in-group preference and disdain for chimpouts.

Kys faggot

Imagine if anime girls were real.
>Spite all the people that think it's weird
>New and exciting experience
>Taking advantage of a retard
>Will fuck you better than a white girl
>Get to boast about it to your peers
It's the same thing only niggers are real

Arriba Peru carajo viva tawantinsuyu

I never think about anime girls, I think my
T level is too high for that.

>why are sluts sluts?
>why do gold diggers want nigger money?

Ah, the interesting and labrynthine complexities of female instincts when they meet mainstream media propaganda and classical conditioning....

youtube.com/watch?v=LloIp0HMJjc

meh....

*cough*

What do you mean by this?

they're called sluts user
fucking newfaggots need to lurk moar

Cus they have huge black cocks and are generally more alpha than white men.

Most united statian and british women are sluts, user

>What do you mean by this?

I don't answer questions about females for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-oZed8aSEE