Uchouten Kazoku 2

Tanuki hot pot tonight!

Will they ever let him retire?

But Yaichiro became niseemon last episode.

Did he? I thought that was just the pre-ceremony celebration.

Season 3 when?

He's not a trick magister before the tengu calls it, you remember the trouble getting him.

That's not the ceremony, is it? Nidaime isn't there to watch over the thing either.

Beauty and the beast.

Neat episode. Soun really is pathetic.

Can't wait to see him learn that his plan put Kaisei in danger. Maybe he'll die for real next episode.

This guy.

Did this episode have the Nidaime flashback or are they saving it for last?

Next ep.

Oh fuck.

Steamed cake not so soft and fluffy

I prefer Nishiji in S1, he's a little out of control this season.

Kind of disappointed that S2 ended up being another rehash of Soun trying to get the Shimogamos eaten again. Morimi had so many potential directions he could've gone with the direction of Niidaime but hopefully the finale provides some sort of emotional climax with his flashback with Benten finally revealed

with the introduction of Niidaime*

>jumping on his back, joining the rescue
This was great.

Forgot my webm.

Yeah, at least the way it's happening and the tanuki rescue are pretty different but it may have been better with someone else creating trouble for the family.
Without changing much, Tenmaya could be the one plotting the tanuki hotpot, in order to go higher in ranks in the Friday Fellows. He'd plant his fake gun to create some mess between the Ebisugawa and Shimogamo, ensuring everyone will be busy while he captures Yasaburo or something like this.
It would remove the plotpoint of Frog coming back with the real priest though.

still AOTY so far

>nidaime saw through the gun, finally
>frog bro returns with the real one
>blown the fuck out by his own son
Thought it wouldnt be a ride anymore.Noice.

Jirojin is human?

After hearing the spoilers I wasn't expecting to like the conclusion but honestly it's still a lot of fun.

This season has been great. Even with the introduction of more characters the dynamic have been awesome.

Is next week really the end?

As much as I love Uchouten Kazoku and is still AOTS, Rakugo is still the anime to beat for 2017

Has anyone confirmed they'd be doing the BDs for AOTS?

Fucking Soun. He deserves being thrown to hotpot so much.

The hero we need but don't deserve.

They have some difficulties drawing Soun's Kureichiro don't they.

Who was that mysterious hero?
We may never know...

I bet it was Benten.

>she wants to be inside him
L-lewd.

It's the ghost of their father, for sure!

I'll agree, but it sows Soun won't go down in the end. I wouldn't have minded if it wasn't just SOun as the bad guy. Like imagine if Tenmaya knew to go to the artist's house on his own, without having been told by Soun? Soun just wanted Yasaburo out of the picture for now, didn't plan on kiling. Two Villains, in two intertwining plots.

While it is a lil disappointing, the way they're handling it I feel is really well done, with the assortment of character, and we are getting villains on the other side, with tenmaya and that cocky jyurojin. Ant the whole gang is back together too. I look forward to the grand conclusion next week

He's such an amazing guy.

>backup loli for your depressed son
Soichiro is a great dad/pimp.

I feel real bad for Benten. I'm looking forward to next episode where her and yasaburo fuck. Also her cutting her hair as she truly leaves the Friday Fellows. Or gets rejected by Yasaburo, as if that would happen. I wonder why she still goes through with it, despite the pain and sadness. I wonder if there's more to why she's in the Friday Fellows.

The only one she's fucking is the Nidaime.

Is there are more pathetic Tanuki in the world than Soun?

Felt really bad for him when he started crying.

SAme real talk, you can feel his sincere love and effort. I really want him to learn the Truth about Tanuki

Would be nice if Mother Tanuki could thank him in person, he'd probably be overjoyed.

I want him to meet the mom again.

Got one where it's a bit more prominent

Can that German Gun be reloaded with normal guns, or does it shoot only air? Because if only air, would that really have killed Soun? I'm curious if that shot of the gun shooting and only air coming out was supposed to be a foreshadowing to this, just like Kaisei making Yasaburo come undone was shown in episode 2 when she saved him and made him untransform when he was the hypontized bear. Also found it interested that Tenmaya wasn't surprised by suddenly seeing Yasaburo there

So was Soun gonna pretend to be his son forever or what? Or until the real one returned? Or when the other Tanuki hear Kureichiro became the Niseemon but there's another Kureichiro there? His plan is ridiculously short-sighted.

>cutting her hair as she truly leaves the Friday Fellows.
She only cuts it because Nidaime sets her hair on fire. Her pain and sadness will continue as long as she continues being her proud half-tengu self.

Souun is a power-hungry retard.

>She only cuts it because Nidaime sets her hair on fire.
I wonder if they're still going to use that explanation considering she just walked out of hell with fire all over her.

The anime goofed.

Kureichiro isn't supposed to be introduced until Soun's funeral. The anime introduced him early so they could skip the funeral scene, probably.

It seems short sighted because it is. Pretending to be Kureichiro was a last minute thing only because Yasaburo took his spot in the Friday Fellows Club.

>She only cuts it because Nidaime sets her hair on fire
Is that real? If it is thanks for the spoiler you piece of shit.

Kureichiro's appearance was spoiled in the Tokyo exhibition, though I'm a little disappointed he doesn't have the yellow eyeliner. It makes Soun look realer than the real deal.

No and yes, if its an air gun. Probably Soun planned with Tenmaya after his "death". Weird to see kaisei believed his death too, would be something to see if she already know that all along.

I doubt it. She's someone who would have told Yasaburo at the dried out spring. She would have been eaten by the guilt like last season.

And I wonder if they did conspire, this would mean that Tenmaya does know the true nature of tanukis, which seems possible, but not sure about that just yet

It also cut out Kaisei knowing about him having some kind of dealings with Tenmaya, so I figured the series wanted to make the mystery last longer so they had to omit the funeral.

You're welcome :^)

Seems like they only get yellow eyeliner if they're evil.
>Weird to see kaisei believed his death too
Aye, it's really weird that she didn't know. She couldn't have just left Soun's body there in the forest and they must've seen his body at the funeral.

>I doubt it
She is his daughter, a good amount of sweet talk would be enough.

>spoilers unmarked
Returning to the thread was a mistake after seeing some spolierish posts in earlier ones.

With the popularity of the anime, do you think we'll get the books localized? I really gotta learn my moonrunes

Yeah spoilers do suck. I didn't think there were any in my post were there? Im just going off speculation. And the next episode preview

Hell fire that she has tengu powers to be immune to might be different from when Nidaime is using his powers to manipulate fire directly to attack her.

Will Nidaime survive?

Just a theory, but I think that's the professor, I might be wrong though

Everyone survives to appear in the 3rd book.

Not yours ( if this was your post).

No, he dies next episode but his mind goes back to when he was happiest.

I'm sure there's ways to justify it one way or the other.
I'm just feeling that Benten cutting her hair on her own after being defeated (without getting them burned) might work even better.

So who will become Trick Magister? Yaichiro or Kureichiro (Soun) or Yasaka?

Well shit

Betting it'll be left for next year again. Yaichiro won't be back in time and Soun can't win now that he's been exposed twice. I guess Yasaka won't be getting that Hawaii trip afterall.

This won't get dragged on any further. Yaichiro gets the title.

Everyone survives. Tenyama and Soun get thrown into the hell painting.

What a fucking hero

And now Yasaburo can transform when Kaisei is around. Why though?

She wasn't in his line of sight.

He wasn't looking at her.

Not looking at her.

she ded

This week Gyakuran did it again.
Best waifu of the season

>dat music
>fuck you guys for abandoning my little brother
>Gyokuran tags along
Was this the coolest fucking scene? The best onii-chan and onee-chan a younger sibling could have.

Dude, come on. At least use spoiler tags.

I wish bro. I wish.

Yaichiro x Gyoukuran doujins doing it in the missionary position with handholding when?

Fuck off Bentenfag.

Every week there are retards going "I can't believe the spoilers were true". They won't believe it anyway.

This is fanart
r-right?

>ara, ara
Bless this wonderful haha-ue.

sweet slut

Ginkaku seemed almost like he was about to be kind and not a smug shit in that scene

>Your deceased father will never prepare a waifu for you from beyond the grave

He's probably a nice kid since he wants to help them, he just have a horrible role model in Kinkakuji.

>emergency haircut when everyone thought he was practicing Buddhism for 10 years

What true nature are you talking about?