Be american

>be american
>Accomplish your civilian duty and report illegal criminal act to the authorities
>get expelled

What a shame for us all

indeed

>Don't kick out the illegal
>Instead kick out the white American

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

>white American

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales again*
TOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAGAEHEHHEHEHEEHEHOHOHOHOOH

AND THEN HE SAID “whiter than you Mohammad”. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATOHOHOHOGOHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAB

BYAKUREN IS BETTER

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BWAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAA

*GASP*

HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMPCUNT BTFO
B
T
F
O

The source was some gossip blog with zero reputable news sources corroborating the story.

LITERALLY FAKE NEWS

the absolute state of Sup Forums

>beta snitch
deserved worse desu

somebody send the kid a lawer

Silly shill, that line works when you can assume that anyone you're talking to online from the states is some monstrosity or other, not when there is a picture of the white person in question clearly displaying said whiteness.

slide thread, come back with legit proof/news
sage

that flag tho

it's one thing to get it done but bragging is putting a "kick me" sign on your back lol

snitch brags about snitching . death is fair.

>sue the pants off the school

>that civic mutt kid
>white
Lmao

Anyone else smell a lawsuit?

be canadian, have to live beside dirty americans your entire life, while they steal all your culture and claim to be the best country in the world

ME GUSTA MUCHO

I'm literary reporting your post and you can do nothing about it.

Reported for reporting.

counter-reported

some guy from the_cucknald or here should give him a job and then he could BTFO the fake news

Elliott Rodgers

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

>expelled for obeying the law
LAWSUIT INCOMING.

>brit talking about his prophet
Like clockwork

welp. he's a td fag but we gotta do what we gotta do.time for war. What hs?

R...riiiight then

>steal your culture
Sorry Leaf, all your best actors go to Hollywood to suck dick.
I don't even like maple syrup.
We have plenty of our own Chinese folks.

>You’re not getting my name
>You’re getting fuck you

as much as I love illegals getting deported that guy was a major faggot so I find it hard to feel bad for him, who makes a post bragging about this in >current year

with a selfie attached I mean

>Canadian
>culture

m-m-muh white race

If he's in school obviously the government knows in some capacity right? Wtf is this loser calling ICE going to do except make him look like an even bigger fag?
Honestly what a loser. He's just trying to live a better life... It's obvious Latin countries are shitholes

>"[Corys reddit posts] certainly do not represent our school's culture. GHS is a wonderfully diverse school where students come together and do amazing things. One student does not speak for 1,800 classmates. While this is an extremely unfortunate situation, I hope it will also serve as a learning opportunity for our students."

Can you be expelled for being mean on the internet?

i was thinking on reporting to the ICE on my aunt and uncle who are residing here legally.
but i feel like its wrong since im a christian and doing so would be causing them pain just for my own amusement.
idk what to do.

Counter-counter-reported.

Faggot.

For once, I agree with a leaf.

In the land of the free you can

you shouldnt not do the right thing just because you know you'll get some perverse pleasure in it

illegal immigrants are ruining the country, Even though your aunt and uncle may or may not be the worst illegal immigrants around, its important that illegal immigrants know that the threat of deportation is real

i dont get your point. should i report them or not?

Take him, then.

F. He probably shouldn't have effectively doxxed himself but he did the right thing. Fuck illegals, they're all democrat open boarder voters in waiting

Little shit actually did trigger the fuck out of people. Good for him.

his reddit account supposedly had history of saying nigger and expressing his desire to torture immigrants, and that's the pretense they used
what kind of retard posts a picture of himself on a website with a post history of him being an autistic stormfag? should be a lesson to all to delete all traces of your history online and only post anonymously

Can't fucking wait for the lawsuit here.

Agreed. This virtue signaling principal had no authority to expel a student who simply reported a crime to the authorities.

$1+ million lawsuit incoming

How dare you uphold the laws of your home country? Immigrants are allowed to live by their own laws including Sharia Law in Europe. Your white laws will be replaced by the lawless chaos of the immigrant homelands which caused them to flee in the first place.

He took one for the team. We need more people like him. He’s a hero. We should rally to his cause and help him. We should all follow in his example.

5 months left!

Jesus Christ.
NEVER call us cucked again. This is pathetic.

til what

I don't feel bad for him. He was being a fucking retard bragging about it to impress a bunch of autists. He deserved it for being an idiot. Shame it happened but he should've known better. When will people learn exposing yourself like that on the internet is dangerous?

The dude is a piece of shit and got what he deserved. From what I've read, the student he reported wasn't even an immigrant. The retard just reports anyone with a Spanish surname. And even if the student was undocumented, they're still better than a snitch bootlicker.

>I was just pretending to be retarded
X
>double down on retarded shit

This. Never exposed yourself to the Thought Police. You will be punished and forced to wear an armband and marched into a camp for re-education.

Good, one less racist whiner.

Did you notice that people are encouraged to report illegal immigrants anonymously? Why is that? Maybe that way if you report anonymously, they can ignore the report and not deport the illegal immigrant? What proof would you have in reporting anonymously?

Zero. It's bait to make you think that the system put in place actually operates the way you been brainwashed into believing.

seriously look at that faggot.
all of his self esteem is connected to praising trump and being part part of maga.
you should feel pity for him but i can't because the retardness jumps right out of this face.

he reported someone, but it is not your duty to brag about it and make yourself a target what a fucking retard.
but trumpfaggots are stupid as fuck anyways, make israel great again.

He's a hero.

His heart was in the right place but his execution was poor. He is an idiot. He did not have a plan. Had the autist gathered a bunch of his pals (more than 10) and tried this he wouldn't have been spelled because there were too many. Would've made the news. Could've started a race war in his school too. The minorities would've despise him for being "razis n sheeit" targeted them, and innocent leftist "white bois" until they had enough and got redpilled. Truly a big miss. Instead, the retard had to be a retard in reddit of all places. Probably didn't even have friends. Shame. Always attack in numbers unless you're 100% sure you will succeed on your own with a flawless plan.

He didn’t get expelled for revealing his identity to ICE during the reporting process. He revealed his identity on the Donald in a selfie while bragging about the reporting. The level of narcissism and attention whoring alone is feminine, beta, and is proof that he is motivated by the upvotes of strangers. Men who get dopamine hits from attention online aren’t helpful to any movement- they’ll shift their ideals and behavior the instant they stop getting likes or positive attention. It’s disgusting to see anyone behave that way but there a special place in hell for young men who do so.
He also attached his pic to an account with language likely in violation of some generic anti harassment/anti bullying code students now sign.

Never meme in real life. It's stupid and cringe. In these current times you keep your power levels hidden unless you are with a group of friends who have your back or in a private area. People who try to "meme" in real life are bottom filth

STOP HELPING THE LAW ASSHOLE

Yep, and I’m consistently surprised at how many young men desire attention traditionally sought out only by women. I see Lauren Southern get ripped apart here, but attractive women dropping intro pink pills are incredibly valuable and effective. Young men simply taking selfies for validation and praise after effectively sending a single email are counter productive and often bugmen tier.

My point is that he reported an illegal immigrant to ICE, but ICE isn't going to deport that illegal immigrant.

I know this because I reported an illegal immigrant and included legal documents to prove that they're an illegal immigrant. Most people aren't in a position to verify whether or not ICE followed up on a deportation that was reported.

The system is 100% a bullshit illusion to stop people from getting the idea to get organized.

The fact that you are a scared pussy doesn't mean that everyone should act the same. We need more men like this based pede.

Snithes get stitches, what a little faggot

He can rape this brown animal with a light bulb, I don't care. He is a white man and this should be the country of white men.

>muh snitches get stitches
Truly the morality of a subhuman.

There was never any proof that this was actually the guy apart from some retard on reddit linking to their twitter page because they looked similar.

Shut up faggot, America has a national snitches-get-stitches policy

unironically whiter than you Amir

Says CItizen of New Mekka

> A faggot of all people calling someone a pussy
You are not welcome here. Your people are degenerate filth. There's a difference between just doing something vs planning. We live in a world in which you and your people try to burn any conservative for being conservative. The kid wasn't brave, he was foolish and threw himself to the sharks.

How can you even be enrolled in a school without ID? In Finland they check ID's for literally anything just to confirm you are who you say you are.

Kind of reveals who’s in charge of education. The communist teachers unions need to be smashed.

Snitches are an in-group thing, kicking illegals out of your country isn't snitching

Nope. If you have no personal attachment to the person, you should report them for whatever crime they commit. Also, if they manage to identify and find you, you should put them in the ground if they try to enact the "stitches" part.

So long as you do so anonymously, they'll just disappear one afternoon and never bother you again.

>He is a white man and this should be the country of white men
White people are such whiny little bitch abous immigration because of projection. The only immigrants who actually go in and murder, steal and genocide the native population are white people. Look what whites did in the US or Australia or South Africa.

The US isn't the country of white men because white people got so over the top they brough a shit ton of niggers into the country as slaves. It isn't a country of white men because natives already lived there, still live there. It isn't a country of white men because white men from Spain were so horny they fucked all the natives in Latin America; it isn't the country the of white men because white men are too lazy and entitled to work in agriculture so they have to import those mestizos and natives from Latin America. It isn't the country of white men because white men were too fucking lazy and entitled to build railways to actually connect the country so they had to import a bunch of chinks to do it for them. It isn't the country of white men because they are too fucking stupid and had to import a bunch of Jew scientists from Germany in order to beat the Japanese in WWII.

The US isn't a white country, because white people are both narcissistic and lazy.

That was his mistake. He was autistic and didn't have friends to gather and to report the illegal. He tried snitching by himself and shared it on plebbit. Now the illegal kid is probably going to get a bunch of sympathy gibs because of the racizzz people n sheeeit

>expelled from shitty government school
Is that his reward? Are they /ourguys/?

It's easy to spot the niggers

>what whites did to US, Australia, and South Africa

You mean claim land held by tribal savages with no solid concept of property, build a civilization, and then defend that civilization?

what he did wrong was not doing his civic duty, but rather being public about reporting something to the authorities

no matter what the political climate, no matter what race, no matter what form of justice is required, you let the actual authorities do the public work

no, fuck him, If he posted this in /pol he would be safe. Fucker posted in Reddit ffs.

no I've seen what happened in my country. We were too lazy and imported turks and moroccans to work in the factories because we just wanted to work cushy jobs with no manual labor. Now our country is crawling with muslims.

It's the white's fault. We don't have pride in work anymore. We import other races who do in order to make things. It's the fucking same in the Netherlands as it is in the US. It's not a coincidence at this point, it's reality.

Gather a couple of white equally tired of this shit friends and create a death squad. Start exterminating niggers

Apparently he was reporting every single Mexican at school to ICE for being illegal. So he did nothing wrong.

I wouldn't want my wife's son around this leddit cringelord though.

>OH YOU'LL EDIT IT

Europe is the actual civilization.

You guys are some multi-ethnic pot of former slaves and slavers and poor scum from Sicily. You went in and destroyed other cultures to create some mixed hodge podge of arrogance and laziness to where you kept needing immigrants to get anything done.

Found the nigger.

that's autistic. That's how you end up like that Breivik dude. All he did was make people even more angry with the right.

We're actually starting to sensibly turn on immigration and toward valuing work again a bit here, and in a less autistic way that doesnt just accelerate our demise.

fucking leaf... If I go to your country and start breaking the law will you defend me and shit on the people reporting me to the cops?

Snitches get stiches

Land of the Free everyone