youtube.com/watch?v=mJ4vErTPCZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bad matchup. It should be kevin mcdonald vs peterson

you're probably right, but k-mac isn't as entertaining to listen to

Neither is peterson. I dont usually listen to debates to be entertained though

if you've been living under a rock, here are the fun ones

first off richard spencer btfos sargoy:
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

bakled alaska wanted those superchat shekels so he hosted the destruction of jewess laura loomer
youtube.com/watch?v=9R-j3Ws4Rdc

apparently anglin vs quadroon of mossad is coming up

Should be WLP vs JBP.

>WLP
who?

will luther pierce

you're not wrong leaf

Andrew Anglin vs a boomer cuck

yawn

Peterson should just go crawl back into whatever hole he came from

this isnt for Sup Forums
i want to see anglin's arguments unleashed on curious normies

How trash is Andy Warski v Jared Taylor going to be? Will Andy roll over on every point? JT never gets flustered, even in the face of the most idiotic arguments, I don't think it will be very entertaining.

>eceleb death match

SURPRISE ITS ALL FUCKING KIKES

Kraut and Tea said you can pay $200 to Jordan Peterson to arrange a one hour talk with him. If somebody could set it up, I have no doubt there is a likelihood you will get that sort of debate up.

Thats fine as long as someone is indeed killed in battle.

Wlp is cold blooded he says we should execute coal burners right next to their monkeys

Jordan Peterson is fully redpilled. He’s just too much of a coward to talk about RR and the JQ.

Andrew Anglin vs. Kevin Logan would be more fair.

That sounds great tbqh

Anyone who is openly antisemite is just asking to be (((terminated))).

I think peterson is a crypto jew.

He has mental health problems, and so does his daughter. This is a huge jew red flag. He also has weird curly hair and a strange souless look in his eyes.

Why do you think there's so many peterson threads daily, the same meme flags make those that make the nehlen one.

If you see e-celebs on Sup Forums THAT OFTEN it's cuz they're controlled opposition and shills are pushing htem.

Will JF be there? Otherwise there is no point watching

>Serious professor vs edgy meme guy

Jared Taylor would be much better than Anglin

Mike Enoch is the only alt-right person I have confidence in beating someone like Peterson who actually chooses his words carefully.

I don't think the Jews realize how much these shill posts actually help us. The people who fall for this kind of shit are not useful to the movement. Ultimately, it does not matter how much Jewish blood some faggot on the internet has or doesn't have. What matters is what is good for white people and those who can recognize that when they see it without having to worry that the speaker is secretly Jewish and tricking them with their spoOoOky "high verbal IQ", are the only people who need be involved in directing this thing.

If you really wanted to kill the movement, you should be promoting retards like azzmador or psycho sacco as "true heroes of the white race" such that they eclipse all the more rational voices.

>the movement
What movement? You're trying to collectivize Sup Forums which is completely antithetical to the way this format works.

There is no movement. you want a movement because it's easier to group people into a controllable ideological mass. That will never work.

pray for it to happen.

prayer works.

He wouldn't be talking up catholicism then. Jews can't stand catholocism

Who?

Im talking about the alt right. Sup Forums is just a shitty taiwanese hair-care subreddit where we happen to congregate.

Alt-right isn't real.

bamp for interest and potential

I dont know man. Modern catholocism is pretty toothless, open minded and tolerant these days. I dont think the kikes see it as a threat any more

The movement has degenerated into a shekel chasing, selfie taking competition for eceleb status.

Neither is Trump's presidential campaign and yet here we are.

What are you talking about? That's not an apt comparison at all. I guarantee if you shills stopped shilling for 1 week there would be about 99% drop in e-celeb threads on Sup Forums.

isnt warski basically alt-right at this point?

i wouldnt even be surprised if andy attempts to redpill taylor on the JQ

Who the heck is Andrew Anglin? I assume if hes pitting himself against Jordan Peterson hes going to be arguing for of gender neutral pronouns or something.

Another leader of the "alt right" movement that has ruined this place and turned it into the man made vagina of Brianna wu. I hate you all so much. I hope you burn in Hell forever!

He’s like the second panel in the “how I wound up on Sup Forums“ comic

Isn’t he from Canada?

i will hit him up ty user-kun

til japan is a meme flag

i don't disagree with you
but i really want to see peterson pressed on the jq

>id
i'm gonna chew on this 80's Mexican, enoch is a beast

not bad, but computing forever isn't strong enough up against kanglin

i know, and watching them all fight to the death is entertaining me more than i like to admit

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson vs a literally who flat earther on Joe Rogan.

Anglin is dumber and less creative than a pollack, are you kidding me?

you clearly have very little experience of him, hopefully soygoy of cukkad makes the same mistake

yeah man anglin's on fucking point these days

literally who? Dubey is conspiracy king.

Go watch his london speech on youtube

>Andy Warski v Jared Taylor
wut

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Peterson v. Harris, although so far it's been a 2:0 blowout for Harris. Peterson seemingly has more to lose now with another terrible showing.

>hes going to be arguing for of gender neutral pronouns or something.
>or something

yeah... something... something...

Gee, I hope it's not an intellectual slap fight over nothing of substance. That would be really boring and gay.

Mike enoch.

>buy my carpet kek boy

Jordan Peterson will never, ever debate anybody who is j-woke. Peterson cultists need to stop pretending this will ever come true. He will duck the JQ forever.

dailystormer.top/

neither will name the jew

then someone's gotta surprise him with it

Of course not. In case you somehow weren't aware, I'll just point out that Harris is Jewish.

>Harris is Jewish.
actually i didn't know
but that explains a lot

Som guy against collectivism against someone as recently as 2011 was calling for the eradication of White people?

Seems like a couple of opportunistic faggots that mold their messages to whatever they believe their target audiences want to hear. I'm sure a debate between these intellectual titans stalwart and unwavering in their beliefs and completely unmotivated by profit or infamy would be absolutely riveting.

Hah. Really rotates the ol' kaleidoscope doesn't it?

watching paul nehlen naming the jew on baked's stream rn
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ4vErTPCZc

The only deathmatches I want to watch are e-celeb vs fbi handler. Anglins handler is a fat middle aged black dude, and richards is a bloated irish fuckwad like himself. Enoch's handler is a girl.

fuck off pajeet-kun

No argument from whichever of the two kikes that started this thread or any of their fanboys I see.

I guess the truth hurts, doesn't it you lowlife shekel-grubbing weasels. Rest in piss.

your post was retard-tier drivel
secondly, it didnt have a direct question
i didn't mean to offend you, user-kun
do you have a specific question you'd like me to answer?

bump for hitler-senpai