Can Trump best Reagan in 2020?

Can Trump best Reagan in 2020?

No, the simple answer is Hispanics and Blacks.

Every election from now on that goes in the Republicans favor will be as close if not closer than the 2016 election. There's really no turning back

theres no going back you stupid goy

this
blacks voted overwhelmingly against reagan in 1980 and 1984

if anyone's good enough to do it, it's president trump.

but, you know, all those illegal aliens in CA for example are gonna make it pretty hard.

No retard, Dems will win 2020 because of demographics while republitards believe blacks and Hispanics will ever vote for them

Trump is going to drain the swamp. Mueller has 13605 indictments (A lot related to voter fraud).

All of USA will be red in 2020.

No, but in 30 years democrats will.

Unless he deports every single illegal in New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon, and California he won't even come close.

Depends who he is running against desu

Country has too many retarded leftists in it to be possible. I wouldnt view it as a bad thing if he somehow did this

would

>Every election from now on that goes in the Republicans favor will be as close if not closer than the 2016 election. There's really no turning back

No, the objective will be to drive up non-gentry white voting share and trim down minority margins by targeting weak portions of the Democratic coalition that are being alienated by conflicting identity politics messaging (black males are one that has noticeable potential in recent polling).

If the GOP got as little as 15% of the black vote, it would cuck Democrats out of an absolutely gigantic swath of swing and Rust Belt states and make them unelectable at the national level in most states.

No, because California, Chicago, and New York haven't been razed to the ground yet.

Not really. Let’s move all of them to Cali. When was the last time a Republican needed California to win?

If libs are apathetic with the candidate the Dems put up it’s possible it could happen. The less libs who vote the more likely Trump takes the state.

He's not going to survive 2018. America has turned it's back on conservatism.

And the Dems will win the popular vote because niggers and spics concentrate in a few areas and aren't spread around despite Obama's best efforts

I fucking hate my generation.

>Hispanics and Blacks.
Looks like we got some cleaning to do between now and then. So what's the strategy, Sup Forums?
Do we start a huge race war between them?

Those two groups actually do actively hate each other. I mean, Hispanics have been wiping out black communities in LA for a while. Compton is now majority Hispanic.

More importantly, apparently the "far-right" Generation Z are voting for democrats as well. One of the more telling bits of data I saw during the Alabama race.

No, but unlike Reagan, he will get Minnesota next time around.

Then for fuck's sake let's get blacks mad at them, too. We need them to go all Nation of Islam on the spics while we sit back and enjoy the show

No but he might be able to win 2020 if he really cracks down on the deportations and exposing the deep state along with the jews.

Once things get more multi-culti, whites in the Northeast might wake up. States that are mostly white like Minnesota are seeing what happens when you get cultural enrichment and that is why it almost went red for the first time since the 60's.

>young people vote more liberal because the are more emotional and are still in indoctrination camp{school}
wow shocking, they will only get more conservative as they get older, who the hell is conservative when they are young and become liberal when they get old? Probably the majority of conservatives were liberal at least briefly when they were teens.

The oldest Gen Z is 24. Gen Z won't become a full political force until 2028 and based off statistics they're more conservative than ever.

I think Gen-Z is more conservative is because they are watching people like Crowder, Lauren Southern etc. at a young age and getting political bearings early. Once they go to college, they will already be introduced to their professor's viewpoints and seen it debunked by people on the internet.

Which NE states are these? The northeast is cucked to shit and any white that is even half woke has left altogether or is planning to do so. I live in NJ and the fact that there are southern states with a higher white population percentage says a lot.

California and NY are lost causes forever, so no. Trump capturing every inland state, including Minnesota, will be a bigger margin of victory in today's climate and ethnic layout. Which, unless super recession 2.0 happens or he is impeached because of Russians, is most likely going to happen. Unbelievable, but most likely scenario.

Maine, New Hampshiere, possibly Delaware down the road.

Meanwhile tonight's SoTU speech got Trump a 75% approval. It turns out, American's might not be as retarded as the internet leads us to believe.

Well even that graph is evidence gen z is more conservative than millenials. the meme comes from the fact that the ones that are ''redpilled'' are extremely advanced for their age because they have to live with the full bearing of multiculturalism

Thats good, the goal isn't for Republicans to keep winning, its for white people to all vote for their own party like blacks do.

no way, he's going to lose cali no matter what. so even if he got every other state, then he still has less of the electoral vote.

I though he already had the biggest electoral college victory in US history?