HEY KID!!!!

YA THINK YA...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJEoASUMZbI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Illuminati pedophile ring, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on daycare centers, and I have over 300 confirmed child sex slaves. I am trained in majestic ape warfare and I’m the top pedophile in the entire CIA. You are nothing to me but just another hole to rape. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Ya think you're hot shit dontcha? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedos across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can molest you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in mk ultra techniques, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIA and Mossad and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what moloch's retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

how the fuck is this guy still alive

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

you cucks did not raid his house take him out and show the proof to the world. thats why.

kekd. you are hot shit.

Look at his soul-less fucking eyes

YA THINK YA

I'M JUST A KID WHO'S FOUR EACH DAY I GROW SOME MORE

wtf has he had his teeth sharpened?

Ive largely watched pizzagate from the periphery, have a cursory knowledge about madeline and whatnot. Where did the hot shit line come from?

the leaked video of him beating a little girl into dissociation during a pizza party.

WHAT'S MY NAME
MY OTHAH NAME
YOU WILL CALL ME YOUAH FATHAH

EXCREMENT OF A HIGH TEMPERATURE

I'M JOHN POSES-UH.. SING IT!

But in all seriousness, this fuck needs to hang

Kek wills it

>when the walnut sauce kicks in and you get your used hard drives from eBay

When are they going to send this child molesting piece of shit to jail?

Kek. Hot shit

Holy fucking lmao. Top 1,000,000 high miles kek!

Anyone else remember that Olsen twins pizza song? Unrelated probably but I enjoy it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJEoASUMZbI&feature=youtu.be

If only everyone else knew where this pic came from...

??????

gangsta sleep over party.... jesus...

Nah, some people just have sharp, prominent canine teeth. I've got the exact same type of teeth, only sharper.

Do you bite people?