You know, there's really no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia

Except for...
reddit.com/r/Keep_Track/comments/7u5k39/you_know_theres_really_no_evidence_of_trump/

This kills the brainlet Sup Forums Drumpftard. Undisputable ources at link. He's going to prison for a long, long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4SIXHHB9pY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you bother to follow any of those links redditfag?
The evidence for pizzagate is more credible than all that drivel. Hell, flat earth theory might even have more convincing evidence than muh russia.
If you are fooled by muh russia then kys, there is no hope for you

75 primary sources and they all somehow don't count because they don't agree with your worldview?

If you'd click the link you'd see the post on Reddit has 25k upvotes which is an engagement of about 2 million views. People are finally learning the truth and won't continue to fall for Drumpf's lies.

Are you going to kill yourself at the end of his 2nd term?

>thing

I fucking choked, I love Sup Forums

I'm sure any liberal could write a similar list of "things" that make them supposedly qualified for jobs they just can't seem to get hired for.
Life is tough.

If any of this shit was credible why hasn't the Mueller investigation done press conferences on it and submitted a report to Congress saying Trump and Russia colluded?

There won't be another term because people are waking up and finally challenging Drumpf's lies. Look at CNN right now all the fact checking websites on the internet crashed due to too much traffic.

>Trump doesn't stand a chance this time

You’re living in a fantasy world. We are trying to help you. Stick around a while and learn or screw off back to plebbit or the cockington post or cuck news network or PMSNBC or eyeball news or the dependent (formally the independent) or the ...

The Canada Immigration website went down the day after Trump was elected, doesn't mean a single spic, nigger, or kike left the country.

You may be able to subvert braindead soyboys but you can't subvert reality itself, kike

Roger stone thing..... wtf ha!

>CNN
Jesus h Christ

Yes, waking up to the realization that the dnc used intelligence insiders and third party groups to weaponize the US government against their political enemies.

You are on the wrong side of history bud. Sure, you can lie to yourself and trust the corrupt corporate MSM propaganda if it makes you feel better, but the truth is on our side

Everything he said was accurate but he still needs to worry about debt and inflation. Maybe the left can run on these two issues?

It’d suck if he gets re elected

The Obamacare website was a completelay slammed with requests on release. Doesn’t mean people were able to get insurance.

>literally only conjecture
>Using ad populum
>be reddit fag

I'm no Drumpfkini but using leddit as your sauce?
Fuck m8, you may as well cite wikipedia..

>when you can't find a single piece of actual evidence to make your case
>so you list a bunch of "evidence" that is at worst irrelevant and at best circumstantial
basic critical thinking skills wew lad

It's a list of what appears to be mostly partisan drivel and baseless accusations. Very clever how each hyperlink is designed to elicit a conclusion after reading each 'source', though most won't go past the headline. This is very obvious propaganda made by someone who's drank a little too much of the Kool-Aid

Once Congress passes a new budget, they have another 30 days to do reconciliation, so we have another window to do Healthcare again.
They can gut a lot of the ACA there and shrink government spending.

Lying by omission is not exactly telling the truth when you're hiding something so big. He didn't even mention Russia's illegal hacking of the 2016 election let alone their meddling in the Ukraine and the Middle East. See OP for primary sources proving Russian collusion.

>let alone their meddling in the Ukraine and the Middle East

Pot calling the kettle black there.

All of my THIS

The day of the rope is near!

I doubt it, Congress is a joke. Inflation and the debt is the biggest threat to our republic. Trump policies will patch things up and his immigration bill if pass will be a huge help but we need real spending cuts.

>Democrats whine about Bush getting involved in Iraq
>Democrats whine about Trump not getting involved in Ukraine and Syria
Seriously, your party has completely lost its platform, it's become nothing but an Anti-Trump Party. This is how parties die, with no platform, just a mission statement against a person.

The dnc was not hacked ha!

conjecture

We'll be ok. We have real news. You have Trump.

because gathering as much evidence as possible makes it more likely they'll get a conviction

>reddit
You faggots should be banned for posting links and screenshots from there

$0.01 has been deposited to your account.Thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord.

Fuck off the DNC collaborated with Israel
Schumer and pelosi have dual citizenship

I love this Marxist strategy of "accusing your opponents of your own behavior"

It's so transparent

have you actually looked at them? most of them just include the word russia and trump but little relation

you are all going to hang for treason

I thought you all might want to be reminded what an actual President looks like. We miss you, Sir.

It's a Gish Gallop. You give 75 unverified and very tenuous links to Russia and then you present the case as being overwhelming. It's basically the New York Time's go to tactic. No one has to time to rebut all of these and you haven't read them yourself.

It's just flack.

so looking at the pic, you have no evidence as simple as that? you know lying to the fbi about legal shit isn't Russian collusion? You know that right? just making sure..

>primary sources
>unnamed with knowledge
Not one of which actually points to collusion. Just a big steaming bowl of leftist tears.

Did you listen too Kennedy speech? What was his platform ha

Do you know what evidence is? Just because some guy went to dinner with OJ Simpson, doesn't mean that guy colluded with OJ in that criminal cass.

>75 primary sources

Yup. There he is bottom centre. What a champ.

Michael Flynn (whom Trump chose personally) did not contact Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak under suspicious circumstances and take large sums of money from Russian sources?

Donald Trump has repeatedly lied and lied and lied but the people are finally starting to wake up. You can't hide the truth anymore.

So what states did Russia hack?

What was Trump's? Look! A nigger! Bash him I'll pay your legal bills! Jesus Fucking Christ.

LOL

He got money from turkey and talked to the embassitor when trump was elected.....

guys the russians hacked california :(((
t'was probably that Sup Forums guy who did it

>name is literally Akbar

fake poll

Simple

Close borders
Tax cuts
No health care mandate
Cut government

I can go on but this is more than what the democrats have ha

Well Congress is the only one who can make big changes, so as long as they listen to Trump's policies we're good.
I agree they're spending too much, most of the budget goes to welfare programs though, which Republicans are too afraid to touch. I think with Trump pushing them they can make it happen though. Just like they did with taxes.
I honestly think you're a shill at this point if you unironically believe what you just said.
>real news (cites opinion piece)
But there would still be a report sent to the House or Senate Ethics committee, nevertheless a leak. Legally you're right, politically no, this information would be out already if it was real.

extremely

Fuck of shill.
You guys feel like messing with more shills?
We're dominating Huffington post's SOTU poll
Where were you when keks were had?

>Click muh link
Linking directly to reddit should be a bannable offense

>debt and inflation
Democrats can't run opposing these. They are the only tools they have to bribe third world immigrants to vote for them.

Russia hacked Hillary from campaigning in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

If you assholes kick 22 million of us off of healthcare, we'll roast you on spits in the streets.

Refuted.
youtube.com/watch?v=x4SIXHHB9pY

If the jobs come back we can end welfare responsibly. Ending welfare now would cause the inner cities to burn.

I’ve read the fbi report and all it says is they are “highly certain”. Russia wanted trump to win, hired troll bots and maybe hacked John podedta’s email.

It’s hardly what dems make it out to be

On the wrong side of history man. Think for yourself. The evidence of conspiracy against Trump and the cover up is astounding. Wake up

God you shitblue assholes really are out of ideas...
>this pivot is a fucking year old.

>the no evidence thing
sage, redditfag shills need to be incinerated

>Yfw CNN finds some random fact checking site, DDOS's it during the speech and writes an article about it

lol you guys are fucking neo-nazis, no way to reason with y'all. Why tf do you n*ggas even support Drumpf?! LOL!!!!!!!

You are retarded if you haven't realized by now that
Trump often employs non-literal language to great effect. Do yourself a favor and look up 'Kayfabe'
He will win again.

They number is so fudged. Most of that 22 mil number consist of college age students.

You do not control the truth. Your arrogance is what is your undoing.

>It's a Gish Gall..

>If you'd click the link you'd see the post on Reddit has 25k upvotes which is an engagement of about 2 million views.

Just give up, you can't argue with Reddit Justice.

Where?

The precise fact of the matter is that we are now dealing with a fake president and probably domestic terrorist. When Trump is gone, we will ALL be safer.

The jobs won't come back. Harley announced today that they are completely shuttering a production facility in Missouri.

Trump was just forced to drop all sanctions on Russia and is letting banned Russian spies enter the country ILLEGALLY while you keep trying to deport citizens who have been in the country for 20+ years.

>M-mommy make the bad polls go away!

>you can’t be president if the Russians preferred you

Literally what?

Hillary won Wisconsin and trump did not need Pennsylvania to win. Ha ha what’s the purpose of this investigation if this is true?

>Being so desperate you need to rely on circumstance, hearsay, and an Alex Jones-tier conspiracy web
Yup, waking up alright. You keep telling yourself that and let me know how it goes

Lol, you guys realize that there is over TWENTY available links??? I mean WTF is YOUR PROBLEM???? DRUMPF CONSTANTLY PERPETUATES FAKE NEWS YOU FUCKING NAZIS!

among speech watchers, none of whom are millenials or dems and all of whom are already conservative republican trump supporters.

Next!

Harley was only about 300 jobs lost. Harley is not even marketable, no young kid drives a Harley only boomer fags. Can you plz get a better argument ha.

SPEECH WATCHERS

REPUBLICANS

>Hillary won Wisconsin

You forgot the 76th primary source. I wrote "Trump

So you are saying you like that jobs are being shipped over seas?

Are you saying that mother jones is completely trustworthy and is not framing events to make it appear like something that it is not?

Clinton that sonofabitch does it again

Come on, it's so obvious this is a shill thread, you're not even trying anymore.
Also, Ford is moving plants back to Michigan too.
Trump won Wisconsin.

He still wins without both.....

>primary sources
are you joking? some of these aren't even directly associated and most of them are based on pure conjecture and anonymous sources. do you know what primary sources are?