White migration to the USA

Why do white people not immigrate to the USA anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=856_1339541280
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they changed the laws so we can't take them.

We’re only interested in niggers and chinks any more

Because other white countries have surpassed it. Doesn't make sense to downgrade.

Fpbp

I have plenty of European friends who can’t come because of fucked up immigration laws. They can get temp visas but permanent residence is way harder.

You wouldn't let me.
If I could get official recognition that I was fleeing political persecution in my homeland, I would absolutely claim asylum.

They do, just not at the rates which non-whites do.

because it's a shithole

we're a post-modern shithole

Europe is a dying continent with low birth rates and is wealthy now so there is no incentive for euros to move to America anymore.

We obey the law and legal migration to the US is difficult.

All white populations world wide are stagnant or in decline.
And they don't want to come to a nog infested extension of Mexico.

is that the GOODBYE JEWS girl from the schindler list?
here's mexican Luis with Joe Kennedy on that topic. It's worthwhile liveleak.com/view?i=856_1339541280

Maybe because you don't let them in?

You won't take us. Even if you're rich and have 15 degrees it's still a headache.

Because the USA is a shithole compared to every other proper western nation.

Because Yurp is much less of a shithole compared to 150 years ago.

nope, we still have the highest median wages

USA number 1 baby

>ignorant american thinks his country is somewhere people would WANT to move to

the reason you have an influx of shitskins is because they come from countries even shittier than yours, you don't get white immigrants because every european nation is better off than the USA

our homeless people live better than your "middle class" workers

all foreigners should fuck off desu. america first.

Because the choice nowadays is not a choice between a typical Euro country and a more modern and wealthier Euro-style country.
It's a choice between a poor country with familiar moral standards and ethnic make-up, and a rich country that resembles Sodom and Gomorrah's skankier cousin.

america is a nigger and jew infested shithole. It makes sense to move there if you're from mexico or africa/india but not a superior white nation like australia.