Ookami Shounen

Thoughts on Botan?
Also new chapter out

There isn't a new chapter.

Bonus chapter
Some dude is going to translate the whole thing

>whole thing
What, was the series axed?

She's best girl and has the best chemistry with MC therefore she will lose. Seriously, on top of being a dyke the main girl is absolutely fucking boring.

Botan is fuckin' rad.

who's Rad?

No, just waiting on the next vol to come out in July, or whenever

This motherfucker

>This translation

It's quite common for a side girl to be much superior to the main girl, but it's rare for power gap to be this fucking humongous.
It's like comparing a miracle of the universe to a bottom of the barrel pile of garbage.

What the fuck is up with this scanlation? I hope Hachimitsu doesn't drop it because of one retard.

>Thoughts on Botan?
You mean generic sidekick who never wins?

It has been a year already
Fuck Hachimitsu

If there is nothing released, why blame them? We're still waiting on vol 4 to drop, so hachimitsu deciding not to translate the one chapter that was online already is fine. They did a good job with the work they did

They are just waiting for the volume, instead of translating the magazine chapters like every other scanlator

Did you provide them with the magazine raws to work with?

>Thoughts on Botan?
I don't even read the manga but I lurk Botan threads.

Is this manga any good? Should I pick it up?

I know moon so I am not a slave to scanlators.

Yes, you should. I think the story is pretty fun, but it's worth it to read it for Botan alone. 99% of the time she is on the page I can't help but have a stupid grin on my face.

A CUTE A CUTE

If you want to get mad about best girl losing yet again then go ahead.

Was this suppose to be a show?

I don't think so, I think it's just colourised bonus art.

Live for Botan
Die for Botan

god i fucking hated her in the beginning
but it turns out that shes the ultimate best girl in existence

She gets introduced as an annoying cockblocking side girl
but ends up being the best girl

nah, it's an ln cover of a different series

Everyone just hates on the main girl because Botan is 2qt. She's boring, but she's not actively terrible like, say, Inami from Working

No one in this thread even bothers to call main girl by her name. That's how little people give a shit about her. That might not be "actively terrible" but it's plenty bad already.
Then again, in a few chapters she might get some development and Aoifags will become a thing that exists. Just like how Inami got character development and half the fanbase were Inamifags by the end.