Can we look to other boards?

What are the most red pilled boards on Sup Forums? Which ones are the most blue? If we want to recruit people to the movement then we should probably look in our own back yard for members. Help determine which boards are allies and which need to be converted.

Bump

>Sup Forums is a band of vikings

Reported for being underage and not reading the global rules.

Enjoy your ban!

>What are the most red pilled boards on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums, /k/, and to a lesser extent, Sup Forums

>Which ones are the most blue?

/lit/, /leftypol/

mods r worthless

I would say that /x/, Sup Forums and /k/ are the most redpilled boards on Sup Forums, not counting Sup Forums

Sup Forums are our guys

/sci/ is a battle zone, if you bring up race and IQ they will REEEEEEEE at you

Just don't force your shit on Sup Forums. I don't want to deal with crossboarders.

>Implying anyone follows the rules
>Implying im underage for posting a thread which is differnt fromt he usual garbage that is plastered over it by shills

Im trying to keep things interesting and somewhat help the movement.

I understand that some boards should be left alone. Besides, from what I have seen it would seem Sup Forums is already here.

They are indeed.

/soc/ is practically the biggest opposition to Sup Forums. Everyone there is a BPD-ridden roastie with a nose ring or a complete cuckold faggot.

Sup Forums is full of faggots who spam the same cuckold-esque threads over and over and over pretending to post their girlfriends which are screencaps of cam sessions. They're all hiding behind a Discord chat.

/cgl/ is where the "geeky" girls of /soc/ go to.

Then get the fuck off of Sup Forums, weeaboo faggot.

Sup Forums biggest cucks

/k/ are good boys, they spill over here on occasion. i have 10,000+ hours in this shit and /x/ knows things i dont, but good luck dragging them anywhere. i visit them when i want to weird myself out.

>the movement
>muh based redpills

How new are you?

And so are you, namefag.

Maybe we can get /x/ to summon an army of succubi to attack our enemies.

Sup Forums's is in a 3 way affair with LGBT and MLP

>No one remembers the /mlpol/ alliance

I have spent a fair bit of time on /x/. Its hard to say if what they ACTUALLY know is of any use to us. I would like to see one of them successfully summon a succubus for keks.

/tg/

they have weird gems buried in there for sure. its a mindfuck just digging through it. if they could pull off the succubus trick, i think this place would be crickets, and we would be lost to the dark side for good. sex demons man, how can we even compete?

Sup Forums is so far in dillusion that it's cringier than reddit

>Sup Forums is so far in dillusion that it's cringier than reddit

Hi reppit.

>Unironically believes this

Shouldn't you be visiting the Dentist?

Oh wait, you probably haven't seen one before.

There's no movement. No praise kek, reddit tier shitposting. There should only be profound discussions for our lil brains to grow and a healthy does of fun to unwind.
It's really just you that need to leave, that's all.

>here should only be profound discussions

there are, user..

Our discussions are so profound, people are spending literally millions of dollars trying to STOP us from conversing with eachother.

just let that sink in.

We are so popular, that there is a literal army of internet shills dedicated to telling us that we are nobodies.

>there is no movement
wrong

And I have been here for a year and a half. This board is sick and people like you are the disease.

And if this place wasn't anything special then why are there entire organizations dedicated to taking us down?

>telling us that we are nobodies
If that were true, I still wouldn't care. As long as I get to read something interesting from time to time. Boring repetitive threads, repetitive replies make me a bit sick. It kinda sucks when user's don't put effort into their posts because ''someone else will do it'' but still voice their opinions regardless. And then there are redditors.

Are we taking someone down? C'mon.

are there really people that only browse one board??? wtf is you problem

>it’s total cringe dude

I go on /x/ and Sup Forums. From what I have found most of Sup Forums densest have much to offer. Sup Forums is truly the best board.