Can you feel it anons...

Can you feel it anons? Friday is the deadline for Trump to release the memo and he said on a hot mic "100 percent will release it". The jew will get named and the democratic party will be demolished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Friday the deadline? Couldn't it be released next week? Obviously I hope it gets release tomorrow, I'd just like to know why there is a deadline on it, especially since Trump can choose to release classified material whenever he wants.

Trump is just grandstanding.
He'll back off once the Jews in his cabinet tell him to. And he'll come out with some reason as to why he can't release it. Just like when he said that he can't build the wall because the democrats won't let him.

The guy's just a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he promised to destroy.

I think he will see what deals people are wiling to make to not release the memo

Oy vey, you are just wrong! Trump will definitely defeat the Juden!

>Trump will definitely defeat the Juden!
He couldn't save his daughter, how is he going to save the country?

Impressive that she can shit that much...

Someone redpill me on this memo.

It will wind up as they like to say, a nothing burger.

That is one great big pile of shit.

What did "she" eat?

It wont be the end for democrats. The people that support them are too high gibs and being previewed as smart. Your average white democrat wants to be raped to death by the hordes. Your average hispanic dem thinks that America becoming mexico would be a good thing. And you average nig just wants free shit. They dont care about Obama lyng, or breaking the law at all. Laws are itteleavant to them look how they feel about current immigration law.

Why is anyone even interested in this memo? It was written by Trump's cronie, wasn't it? Sounds like a distraction to me.

There is a 5 day maximum before he can block its release - after that, it's basically declassified because he didn't act in time to prevent it from being declassified.

the red pill was that it was bullshit all along. That you were led down the path of right-wing lunacy to realize that it was a sham, to see that from within their echo chamber.

As a bargaining chip.

subtle menorah

Dey eat de poo poo.

youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

DEY EAT DE POO POO

so Friday isn't the deadline to release it, it's the deadline to block it from being released then

I hope he releases it on a Monday morning. Release it on a Friday and everyone forgets about it. Release it on a Monday and everyone talks about it for a solid week at work

Yes bruddah we will slay de false queen and spit on duh rodHAM *SPITS* *SPITS* *SPITS*.