SSJ3: Funi Schemmel vs. Kai Schemmel

>Original
youtube.com/watch?v=9F20IeFnG8w

>Kai
youtube.com/watch?v=X_FMibSdpIU

Which do you like more?

8/10 (If the original was a full 10)
The yell was better and the music was decent but Gotens' lines being rewritten was unnecessary and the same goes for Tien.
His speech being rewritten was also not needed
This is a super Saiyan

>that green tint on kai

Sup Forums: Now vs. Then

>Original
Dubfags got banned

>Neo
This thread

The dialogue seems a lot more interrelated between the characters in Kai, whereas the lines felt more fragmented and disconnected in the original. Goku seems like he's kind of preaching, and he talks all slow, like how he did before the Cell games after he exited the time chamber...

I have a lot of nostalgia for the original, but I like Kai better. The Japanese OST is growing on me, too.

Dad's the man!

>dads the man!

the fuck

Not my fault the DB dub is better than the original.

>Dad's the man!

Not the same without "And this is to go even further beyond"

What is with Piccolo's line?
"I knew he pushed beyond Super Saiyan against Cell..."
Goku wasn't a Super Saiyan 2 back then, and in context I don't think Piccolo is comparing to Gohan.

>dub
Both are shit.

DB japanese dub is kind of garbage due to them refusing to update the seiyu even though Goku's voice actor is an 80 year old woman

/thread

Doesn't matter, both are shite.

there wasn't dbs music in the sub of kai
also
original=better sound
kai=better quality
overall, i prefer original

Kai is better overall but could have done better with beyond line/more intense music. Not a fan of Falcouners shit though.

Both are shit because of the lack of that godly soundtrack from the Japanese one.

/thread

Original is best

All these fags liking the original japanese wanting goku to sound like an old japanese lady are a bunch of weeb fags

Kai's version sounds offputting; although the script seems better in some of the parts that aren't Goku explaining his forms, that's about it. There was a cockiness to the original version that doesn't really seem to get expressed too well here. Also, some of the dialogue like Tien's new stuff sounds pretty clunky and longwinded for a scene like this. It sounds like they're almost all out of practice as well. I like the faulconer track for this scene better as well. It's a better track for the purpose of glorifying Goku's new level of power.

I noticed how Kai removed scenes from the original.

DBZ's original japanese soundtrack was shit for scenes like this though.