There was no re zero episode today

>there was no re zero episode today

Other urls found in this thread:

nijineta.com/archives/53950/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, that means no shit girl Rem to ruin my day.

How can someone's taste be so bad

kill yourself

>no subaru breakdowns
feels bad man

who?

He probably Misspelled Ram, but he's right, that arrogant bitch deserve her clownDick.

Does she ever find the truth ?

nope

Anal sex with Emilia

doujins when?

If you kill yourself maybe you'll loop back to when it was still airing.

Is Subaru the most controversial MC of our generation?

Why is this posted evey week

guess it

is re zero -perhaps- a master piece?

nijineta.com/archives/53950/

Laughed hard god damn

>everyone unanimously agrees he's shit
>controversial

christ man thanks

good

I want to fuck Emilia's butthole too.

This

There have been no Release That Witch chapters for 2 weeks.

This anime. This anime is fucking over it's source material so bad. I actually wish this wasn't popular, because now they are changing up so many memorable scenes in the light novel that its making me pissed. They are forcing the generic animes shit into the original shit which was praised for not having generic shit. Read the WN arc 4, it's some tight shit but the LN version of arc 4 is watered down.
I'm fucking done.

based

Are you ok?

>Fucking the cat while the cat fucks krush.
Hot.

He's not getting enough REM cycles, its making him cranky.

my dick can only get so hard user
he is destroying the cat's ass

I honestly hope they do make a season two just so it can bomb so hard. I want them to know the changes they're making are shit.

This would be as impossible of making a sequel to the Eragon film.

artist name please

Rem:Zero
Emilia:One

Ram is better.

Holy fuck! The last thread was complete garbage fulled with misinformation and salty Remfags. This fanbase here is now officially cancer.

Waifufags always ruin everything. Please fuck off and die.

okay

Made it to episode 5, does this anime get any better?

No, drop it and never look back.

No and the fanbase is so shit anyway. Don't waste your time.

Yes but you're better off reading the WN

Raze's eyes look like Rem's.

They are basically the same person. Ram will soon find out that her dear sister is a fucking fraud.

Palmer Lucky is working on it

>Oldster cums in cat's ass
>Cat cums in Crusch's pussy
>You see both happening in the background

They're completely different. Raze has brown pigtails, two horns, and a rather homely appearance. Though she has a charming face. It's just her eyes that look like Rem's.
He needs to do the BD special IF. There's a scene I really want to see animated.

Memesuba>Reddit:Zero

delete this

So what's up with the "the twins are the only onis alive in this world" thing then? Or perhaps Raze's name is erased so no one knows shit about her?

Probably just a straggler

what is this supposed to say? That they have the same expression would be my guess but what is this supposed to imply?

It's been mentioned before somewhere that there could be a few strays. Raze is the only one we know about. Going by her backstory, any village that had any Onis inside it has probably been burnt down. Perhaps with a young blue-eyed Oni girl captured to have something poured down her ear, and to her own devices with the newly awakened power to smell the Witch.

It's just something Subaru notices. Their eyes are the same color. Nips speculate that Capella's Gospel told her to to find a blue-eyed Oni girl. Capella definitely didn't sound like she was just doing it on a whim.

I bet Al works for Capella

Well they were the only survivors of the "last oni village" and I think other characters say that before that the oni population decreased to the point where that was the last village. I think it's implied that the last remaining onis would all move to the same place to try to stabilize the population.

I think it's trying to say that their eyes look exactly the same, physically.

>does aoty get any better
yes

why?

>I think it's implied that the last remaining onis would all move to the same place to try to stabilize the population.
Pretty much. Anyhow, I just got to Thelestia's backstory.

Shouldn't this have been posted a year ago

Why did Al fight Capella in arc 5 if he's been working for her?

believe me, it was

Good! We don't need any more of that garb.

>Reading a WN, ever
Either you're an esl or you have no taste

Doesn't he specifically comment that Capella isn't the one he knows?
Anyhow, seems like Zarrestia/Thelestia/whatever spelling used to be worshiped, and had power over all elements. Before the Witch. Before the Dragon. Then people got her drunk off her ass and cut off all of her limbs. Because she accidentally burned down the whole country, because she misunderstood a request.

Her tail was water, hands were fire, and legs were earth.

Web novel has an advantage. For one thing censors don't apply and we can get pretty brutal. Mitrospeed may be a boldfaced liar, but he wasn't wrong about gore in some places. Arms getting mangled, blood, eyes getting gouged and punched out, but those happen in the WN not the LN.

except it was unarguably aoty

>Either you're an esl or you have no taste
that doesn't make sense

ESL are people who refuse to read

Why are we in this thread? Just make a proper one and report/sage shitposter-kun aka OP

Spoilers.
Oh, but she still had her head, which was wind. I get the feeling that the original four Great Spirits, not the usurper Puck, were originally one god-like entity that was torn apart.

No one is asking you to be here, re:cancer.

Nobody asked you to be here either shitposter-kun. It takes a special kind of brain damage to span threads like these to bait for a year and a half. Though you being an Emiliafag its expected really.

And nothing of value was lost

Nice schizophrenia, cancer-kun. No one likes you, be it the fanbase itself, the shitposter, your parents or anyone else.

thank god

Literally SAO for the hipster crowd

Seems like i actually triggered you. You have some pretty thin skin for someone acting so high and mighty. Compensating?

Are you really saying that anyone else in this thread is triggered besides you? I laughed hard at your retardation, thanks.

what is the point of your image?

People who know no idea what they talking about in regards to the LN WN and Anime and primarily bitch because they are waifufags are worse.

>people complaining about changes in the WN to LN meaning the loss of plots points, less character development, entire scenes being cut, and new things being introduced for no reason are worse than a animeonly with bad english talking about something he has never read or will ever read.

No shit anime for morons like yourself?

Sounds good?

>Anyhow, seems like Zarrestia/Thelestia/whatever spelling used to be worshiped, and had power over all elements. Before the Witch. Before the Dragon. Then people got her drunk off her ass and cut off all of her limbs. Because she accidentally burned down the whole country, because she misunderstood a request.
>Her tail was water, hands were fire, and legs were earth.
where did u get this info ??

Respect me

I read it from the book. They also doused her in alcohol and lit her on fire. She became known as the Death God because of how pissed she was after that incident.

>never been elaborated it.
Yes, but it's expected it would be elaborated upon eventually. That's called "foreshadowing".

>people complaining about changes in the WN to LN
Which they have not only read but are ignorant enough to think this is new and hasn't been happening since publication.

>WN to LN meaning the loss of plots points
No loss of plot points have happened. What mostly been removed random shit never been elaborated on or things get to later.

>less character development
Development remains the same hasn't and won't be changed.

>entire scenes being cut
Which fine because even Tappei admitted there was a lot pointless fluff in the WN that he planned cut. Unlike you he's actually self-ware about his own writing.

>and new things being introduced for no reason
Ram meeting her sister early on leading her to start having conflicts about herself is pointless? Meili being introduced early on in the 4th loop instead of coming out of nowhere? Please fuck off.

>bad english talking about something he has never read or will ever read.
At least I'm not the one who makes up and exaggerate shit to tears apart it's work just for not favoring his waifu. Fags like are worse part of community.

>Ram meeting her sister early on leading her to start having conflicts about herself is pointless?
In an erased loop. so there are no conflicts. Extra pointless stuff includes all of this "pyroxene" teleportation shit or whatever.
>Development remains the same and won't be changed.
Without certain scenes, the development is a bit different.

I don't, and my opinion is most important than all of yours

>
Yes, but it's expected it would be elaborated upon eventually. That's called "foreshadowing".

Doesn't matter. Tappei felt it was improper to foreshadow that specific element in that and place. Had never put in the WN first you wouldn't be complaining.

Tappei can foreshadow anything at anytime in the story, but you don't see him putting all of them in one place. He picks and choose hwen feels it's appropriate because he knows how his story will play out and you don't.

That'd be alright, if plot elements directly tied to that foreshadowing weren't changed. Also, I've long since outgrew blindly trusting an author's choices, after a few harsh disappointments. So "Tappei knows what he's doing" is a meaningless argument to me.

All I care about is if the parts of the story that drew my attention are there or not, and if the changes add or detract from that. Are the additions as intriguing as the cuts? Are they something I'd want to discuss with people and speculate over?

If not, then I don't like them.

>In an erased loop. so there are no conflicts
There is conflict every loop.

> Extra pointless stuff includes all of this "pyroxene" teleportation shit or whatever.

This would like complaining Subaru's fucking cellphone for no reason other than was LN and WN. That's how fucking shallow you sound.

>Without certain scenes, the development is a bit different.

No it isn't. Those other scenes cut precisely because they added much at regardless if you liked them or not.

Subaru's main sources of growth in Arc 4 are
-His first trial
-Meeting Satella
-His talk with Otto

All which are intacted.

Its same for rest of characters

>and new things being introduced for no reason
You know, like yet another magic problem solving rock that came out of nowhere to do plot shit and never be mentioned again.

mind telling me what book is that i'm interested user

okay ESL

Look at ESL trying to argue like he's read anything instead of just parroting talking points he picked up last thread. Know how I know? Because you didn't know what the crystal was and didn't know 'random added shit' is referring to it.

>That's how fucking shallow you sound.
No. As someone else pointed out before, teleportation is a rare phenomenon. Introducing this new special crystal to just jerk Subaru around all over the place is pointless. What does it add?
>No it isn't. Those other scenes cut precisely because they added much at regardless if you liked them or not.
Sure, you can keep the skeleton of the plot that way. Now, let's ask one question. Do people enjoy a plot solely for its basic structure? Might they not appreciate many other memorable moments, that had notable impact on character portrayal?

I know many scenes were changed in Arc 2. While I do have some fondness for Subaru's terror of being cucked and desperation to lose his virginity, I fully admit those scenes were just silly bullshit that didn't really provide anything interesting. Those are changes I'm fine with.

>There is conflict every loop.
Missed context of the word conflict
>This would like complaining Subaru's fucking cellphone for no reason other than was LN and WN
lol
>Those other scenes cut precisely because they added much at regardless if you liked them or not.
lol
>All which are intacted.
lol
>Its same for rest of characters
lol

And here I was maybe thinking this ESL thing was some kind of meme, but its real.

>That'd be alright, if plot elements directly tied to that foreshadowing weren't changed. Also, I've long since outgrew blindly trusting an author's choices, after a few harsh disappointments. So "Tappei knows what he's doing" is a meaningless argument to me.

Finally have admitted what this all about. Honestly, I would suggest you just drop the series at this point. Emilia mostly is going win in both WN and LN (or Subaru will just die) trying to push minute complaints because your disgruntled about Tappei's creative choices because he isn't going in the direction you want isn't gonna change anything.

>
All I care about is if the parts of the story that drew my attention are there or not, and if the changes add or detract from that. Are the additions as intriguing as the cuts? Are they something I'd want to discuss with people and speculate over?

Which not mutual exclusive to the changes. In fact it's impossible not speculate on the events of story in both version entirely because the mysteries are still there.

>If not, then I don't like them.
That's you problem, but spreading false information because you don't like something is not cool regardless. I know this Sup Forums but at least have little bit of class if actually like anything about the story.