Return to europe ?

Why don't white Latin Americans return to Europe, instead of remaining in shithole countries ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Colombians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sao_Paulo
berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/posts/being-jewish-in-buenos-aires
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I came to America instead. My cousins migrated to London though. Brazil is no place for a white person to live

i unironically like it here
>t. germans son in cdmx

what percentage of brazil is white?

why mexico is inferior to germany

The EU wants to cause chaos so they can have an excuse to institute a leftist police state. They don't want Latin whites. Only sand niggers and nigger niggers.

I'd have competition in Europe, better to reign in hell...

Not as much as America but southern Brazil (where I’m from) has a lot of white Brazilians. A lot of Levantine descendants too, if you go there you will see a lot of Arab looking people

What if that were to change and the eu were to become pro white would you return to europe

all latin Americans, unless recent immigrants, are part black. even the southern cone. average is probably 1/16 in the "non black" countries

germany is boring
here people is nice and annoying at the same time, its perfect
people talk to each other here you know?

What about eastern Europe you would probably get less competition

Gisele is not part nigger

plus you can't get raped by ahmed here

interesting i always thought that Germans were more social than Mexicans

sspain despite being 15%unemployment has many southamerican inmigrants

Tell that to my red headed, green eyed brother. Just because you are a negao doesn’t mean everyone else in the country is

Speak for yourself João, I'm white and also rich (probably because I'm white and so is my family).
Perhaps, also checked. I like my country though, one day I'll be in the top, I can't say the same if I was living in Europe.

fair enough user just thought that white latin americans would want to be with their own kind

yeah but he can still get raped by juan

why the fuck would i move lol, i like it here

your saying that you rather live in Chile than a first world European nation where your ancestors came from, and where their no minorities to bother you?

>white Latin Americans return to Europe
Why would they? they are rich and live in abundance, they also racially blend so no "le raycis privilege" boogie man fallacy.

but is it really worth having to deal with niggers and indios ?

I would rather be middle class in a first world country with low crime rates than rich in a third world shithole with brown people everywhere and a high murder rate.

Most white Latinos actually like to live here. The funny thing is that it's the ones who aren't white the ones who want to leave because there is indeed racism against them here and they believe they won't find that in Europe or USA.

This

you know you guys have higher murder rate than us right?

My parents are both european, although from different nationalities. I myself am an euro mutt born here in the tropics.

Ok, I have an european union nationality, therefore a passport that can make me live anywhere in the EU. But life is not that simple.

I was born here, I've got bonds here, I have a degree that is almost useless in EU and I'm middle class (family is upper class but not rich).

What would I do? Get a job as a Burger King attendant? Even though I do find any job respectable I do have a standard of living and ambition.

Bu yes, I do want to move back. But to do that a I would need at least a 800k dollars to don't have to rush to get a job and to start my own business.

Someday, someday... at least I'll get my masters there.

majority of my friends are euro descent or have like 10% jewish or 5% native; not too much different from "white" americans. Oh, and I'm from São Paulo, not southern Brazil.

The high murder rate in Latino countries is regional. There are zones where it's safe to live. Not counting real catastrophes like Venezuela or most of C. America, you won't be in any danger if you avoid certain places any person who lives here knows well.

but why live in a shithole instead of europe?, any european nation is better than a latin american one

Then move out?

sounds rough but i hope you can get back to europe someday

Why don't the brown hordes from the rest of Brazil just invade South Brazil

The Brazilians that are here illegally are all rolling around in BMWs and living in nice houses. You know why? Because they are hard workers. You don’t need a degree to be successful here, just work your ass off. Europe is for pansies that need hand outs

I kinda want to, but I'm afraid I'll find pic related instead of white people.

with the backlash against muslims that won't be the case in a couple of years? it will be back to white soon enough

There are many factors. I have family in Italy: they came here a couple of years ago when I wasn't in the city, so I could go and visit them too eventually. But I wouldn't want to go there. My life is here, my family, my roots, my culture, my traditions. The only difference is that I could be paid more money for what I do, which is, to be honest, the main reason why many people go there, but besides that, I'm happy here. I'm not in any danger.

You know, this question is something like "why don't you get a better girl/boyfriend than the one you have?". I guess a person could find a partner that is more handsome, has more money, etc, but at the end, you just choose someone you feel comfortable and happy with. I feel happy here. One day I might go and visit Italy, but I also would love to visit China becase my father's family is from there. but I wouldn't stay in either.

fair enough user

Hope so, user.

It will by the way what is the percent white population of Argentina idk

thanks user, by the way i didn't know chile was a so heavily mestizo nation?

tks anonbut no self-pity from me. I just want to work my ass off till I get enough money.

I believe you. But I wouldn't go illegally to any country. And I don't have hundreds of thousands to start a business there and get some of those visas.

Anyway, I went to university for five years to get my law degree. I just don't want to put it into the trash can. Therefore I'll immigrate when I get enough money to start a small company and employ people.

Also I dont care about cars or anything related. Just want to have a house with a garden in an enviroment good enough to raise my children; a decent common life in a community.

Chile is pretty comfy user

Actually its not that white. They just got less blacks (much more) but their population also got their 10% share of native blood.

The south is white commes from the fact that some regions on southern Brazil where created by european settllers and had almost none admixture.

As said above some regions. They got their share of blacks and natives (after europeans its most of the heritage)

is pretty accurate, mostly white people since lots of Europeans moved here looking for work and keept marrying between them. Almost no niggers since Brazil and Colombia payed better for slaves, and the little amount that were bought here were already ill.
Very little amount of natives or mestizos, mostly at the north and the south. We have a lot of wiggers though.

>(much more)
much less*

>The south is white commes
The south white meme commes*

>Brazil where created
Brazil were created*

Sorry I'm tired

You know the good times > soft men > hard times > strong men meme? we're going through hard times

Of all the countries why would you pick Chile? Have you been to chile? Its gorgeous! largely white,metropolitan at least in Santiago. Beautiful beaches and mountains

>Why don't white Latin Americans return to Europe

This is possibly the single dumbest sentence uttered in the last 500 years.

You do realize that "Latin" Americans are mostly of Trans-Siberian ethnic origin that originated in Mongolia and Siberia, right? And you realize that those places have absolutely zilchfuck to do with Europe, right?

Do you even fog a mirror when one is placed in front of your nose? Or do you only breathe strictly through the mouth?

Europe should come to them

Well, Chile and Argentina had little native population except for the North areas so it was easier to populate by whites because they found almost nothing in the southern regions. In the case of Argentina, it was cheaper to go there and Brazil from Europe than to Chile so more whites eventually outnumbered the indigenous.

You need to stop smoking weed.

you need to stop meme flagging

Those are the indigenous Americans. Latin America is named that way because its origin is Latin Europe: Spain and Portugal. Mostly mestizos in Latin America are part white. Also, more than 80% of the population in Uruguay and Argentina are white because they come from the Italians and Germans who came to South America and never mixed with natives due to the low indigenous population. They're 100% white.

Moron.

>David Melgueiro 1660

that dude had balls

you fucking degenerate part of Mexico's music in the region is German, they call it Norteño. u should also be happy it originates from Texas.

I'm a euro ancestry Mexican who moved to France 10 years ago. You're absolutely right. The EU fucked up, and it seems irreversible. Worse yet they were so successfully indoctrinated that more than half refuse to admit this. I don't think it will get better. I would fight for France, but not against the french.

Thinking about going back.

no all brazillians should die. br br hue hue hue

>white Latin Americans

No such thing in my country

>White Colombians are the Colombian descendants of European (overwhelmingly Spanish) and Middle Eastern (primarily Lebanese and Syrian) people, who self identify as such. According to the 2005 Census 85% of Colombians do not identify with any ethnic group, thus being either White or Mestizo, which are not categorized separately. It is nevetherless estimated that 37% of the Colombian population can be categorized as white, forming the second largest racial group after mestizos (at 49 percent).Other sources estimate that White population in Colombia is around 20%.Genetic research with over 60,000 blood tests and 25 variables, determined that the average Colombian (of all races) has an admixture of 70% European, 20% native Amerindian and 10% African ancestry,with these proportions varying widely among regions and ethnicities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Colombians

Your country is literally less relevant than my city
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sao_Paulo

Because we will fix this place and make it thrive

if i could find a way to exist id unironically like to go to argentina or uruguay. dont get me wrong, new england is goat and alaska is nice, but i dont think the federal jew is going to let us leave. and lets be honest, the us is way too enriched to ever return to the 1950s or even 1980s every again

There is no such thing as white latin americans.

explain

Wow i guess there is no such thing as a white colombian

Why waste all that time

Is this map doing the reverse one drop of "you have a white ancestor whatever amount backwards you are now biracial" thing?

That's a fucking shame, sometimes I fear that people like us that weren't even born in Europe care more about it than Euros themselves.

Fish question the existence of water, so to say.

mais luces

Europe is not going anywhere. There's also no immigrants coming here, as no one wants to come here. As a result, Europe gets more muslimfied day after day, with many countries already being 10% muslim, while muslims here aren't even 0.01% of the population.
>Brazil
>Population of 208 million
>30 thousand muslims

Makes sense, to some degree most people take for granted the stuff they always had.

We fell for the renewable energy meme, almost 90% electricity in Brazil comes renewable energy. Any problem with water or wind and we dead

>thinks going to Argentina of all places will save him from the international jew
berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/posts/being-jewish-in-buenos-aires
>"Argentina today has the largest Jewish population of any Latin American country, and the sixth largest Jewish population in the world outside of Israel."

Allow me to demonstrate victorious Chinese energy.

Muslims wouldn't feel comfortable here anyway. Christianity here is way deep in the indigenous communities. Even our local leftists are never going to mess up with them.

Also, the Muslims who've come here don't feel at home because our government won't give them free money. That happened already in Uruguay: they demanded to be paid enough money to support their families with more than 15 children. They literally asked the Uruguayan government to be given more money than the Uruguayans themselves. They're asking to be sent to Europe where they know people are cucks.

Because they have to move to the Mediterranean countries of their forefathers aka the lazy Eurospic niggers with barely any kind of economy and lot of debts to pay

>Also, the Muslims who've come here don't feel at home because our government won't give them free money. That happened already in Uruguay: they demanded to be paid enough money to support their families with more than 15 children. They literally asked the Uruguayan government to be given more money than the Uruguayans themselves. They're asking to be sent to Europe where they know people are cucks.
Can relate. No free gibs in latin america. Best thing they get is a shitty health and education system.
>Be muslim
>Enter Brazil
>wow, what beautiful pla-
>Wild Brazilian appears
>Rob muslim family
>Another wild hue appears
>Kill the men of the muslim family, rapes the women
>HUE HUE HUE
>Muslims run back to the middle east and africa where they are more safe with a more civilised people

People keep citing that 10% figure, but I think it has to be misleading. 40% of children born here in 2016 looked african enough to warrant a sickle cell rest. Yesterday, in the bus i counted 30% black, 60% mulatto or arab looking, not a single white baby (but two white mother's).

I know bias is a thing, but that 10% figure HAS to be propaganda.

Europe is a museum, and is fine to visit from time to time. But it is too expensive and nowadays is full of muslims, and traditional european culture is disappearing, why go to europe if I can visit Istambul?

Latin America is ok. I have a 90 sq.m. appartment for myself. What would I own in Europe for the same minimal effort? A 20 sq.m. closet in Paris? London is worse. Basically everyone is a poorfag in London, except russian oligarchs.

Also, nature here in the south is superb.

I don't think so, frenchbro. The 10% figure takes into consideration the whole population, from younger to older. The older population is more white, the younger is more black. All put together, you have the 10% figure. But if you take away older generations, and accounts only the younger ones, you are definitely correct. I don't know if I want to see France 60 years from now, when the now older population is gone and you only have the younger replacing them with their demographics. Makes me wanna cry, frenchbro

I don't know, Hans. It seems to me like the dam from africa broke when you started getting ideas to "grow the economy".

Also, congratulations on now being the most unequal country in europe.

Ha! Thanks, Brazil. Makes me wanna cry too.

Actually my country is having a massive euro migration , they're cool people btw but it's stimated that most of latín América is turning whiter because of that migration plus whites have stronger genes than indios so Even mestizos are getting whiter

Because In 30 years europe will be the new shithole and everyone is going to end up emigrating to south america anyway.

What happened to them? Weren't they majority white countries several decades ago?

>Because In 30 years europe will be the new shithole
Maybe in 20 or less
>and everyone is going to end up emigrating to south america anyway.
South? I don't think so, the only country that the Europeans would consider to migrate, other than caribean banana republics if you have money, is Canada because is close to the nowadays europeans standars, but you are doing fine, best hispanic country in 2030

>85% south european
>15% God knows what
>arab
The absolute state of south fags. You make us look bad.

fuck off we're full. so is Spain and Portugal

At least latim america is not dominated by muslim people like amerimutts or yuropoor

What kind of fuckin question is this? Do you seriously believe all the Sup Forums memes about latin America? the_donald illiterate faggots truly are infested this place

Lol no.

My shithole is far away from the Muslim invasion approaching Europe right now.

What a fucking retard you are