PIZZA IN THE FISA

So I found something interesting in the FISA ruling. Pic related. The relevant document is
"2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017." Does anybody know whose email this was?

Other urls found in this thread:

dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you trying to distract people with some bullshit from 2016? Are you scared that Israel is in the memo? Are you? YEAH YOU ARE!

Well shit, it's real. (page 64)

dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Memo is apparently a summary of this document (but it's all redacted). Maybe Alex Jones was right then?

It's not all redacted and Alex Jones is an Israeli shill.

Get ready because the world will soon find out that ISRAEL IS THE ENEMY.

Slide thread indeed. Trying to hijack our autism

>our
You're using collective terms on Sup Forums you're a shill. You STILL can't even fit in properly.

Yeah I know Alex is controlled opposition/Israeli shill, but he released this document first claiming it to be the memo but it didn't contain anything (all redacted) so we thought he finally lost it.

This child-abuse reference is interesting though on page 64, literally says FBI analyst found emails about pizzagate.

He didn't release this document retard. It was on scribd for over a year.

didn't mccabe just get in more trouble for stalling on the wiener laptop? i would bet any money they found CP on there.

Published*
Why are you so mad shill?
It's a good find.

>McCabe
This is how I know you're Jason or George. You degenerates make this too easy.

No this is the 99 page document that the former DOJ prosecutor summarized on YouTube, it's over a year old. Alex Jones is for Redditors.

All 4's and Hillary dies

*All 5's and hill dies

If Israel was in the memo Rs would never vote to release it.

Alex claimed that the FISA memo is a summary of this document. Gowdy said it was a summary of a longer FISA document. All the redactions show that most of it is classified. It's entirely possible that it's this memo, since Alex is friends with Roger Stone who is connected to the White House. I'm not 100% sure it is, but this section about child abuse is a good find.

It continues on page 65, with a foot note.

You had one job

The footnote cites minimization protocol 1F which is pic related.

In that specific section Rodgers reported that an agent broke FISA laws to disclose child abuse they had found online. I think the court said they confirmed that was ok

I am not offering judgment on whether or not FBI complied with FISA laws here; I am just curious about the circumstances of their discovering this email--i.e. who sent it, and to whom?

so close...

>be surprised when a well know snake oil salesman sells you snake oil

wew

This would hugely redeem AJ. Interesting.

I don't understand what words fit there that need to be redacted.

Look at the document retard. It's 90% blacked out/redacted.