Why can't girls love girls?

Why can't girls love girls?

Because you had bad taste in ships.

Because it's fucking forbidden to munch carpet.

W-who said that!?

The cock.

They can.

But woman can't love girls and vice-versa.

Age-gap yuri is fucking disgusting (e.g., Mami x Nagisa).

Objectively the worst ship of the main girls. I can't name a less justified one

Especially Madoka being the aggressor wtf that makes no sense

point me in the direction of the full of that there image, partner

the filename is intact senpai

because they don't have the balls to express it clearly and dance around it for fucking ever

>mangafox
Come on, you can do better than that.

only google results were this thread, and also this thread

This. Sad that the only manga I can think off off hand that doesn't do this involves a total psychopathic lanky ass dyke.

Because most girls are straight, and when you're a straight girl you feel like it would be weird and icky to touch another girl's vagina, so you don't want to do that, instead you just have sex with cute boys like your instincts tell you to.

>Age-gap yuri is fucking disgusting
Fuck you and your shit taste.

Imagine a cute, innocent little girl spending her summer vacation at her lewd, unsatisfied cake aunt, who decides to educate her and have fun with her.
If your dick didn't get harder, you might be not human.

you got it backwards. best age-gap yuri is a thirsty young girl aggressively pursuing a lonely cake that had already given up on romance and has no idea how to respond

How about this?

Cute, innocent little girl spends her summer vacation at her lewd, unsatisfied cake aunt, who decides to educate her and have fun with her.
She gets addicted, but has to go home to her lonely single mother as summer ends.
Decides to seduce her mom.
>Mom, can we cuddle like we used to?
>Mom, would you was my back?
>Mom, my bed is creaking, can I sleep with you?

My brother

>would you my back
user died

If you don't know how to find the source when the filename spells it out for you, I can't help you.

Girls do not feel love

Can catgirls love doggirls?

based chagen bringing the semen slurping

but they can

this reads like the bizarro universe of the boku no pico franchise

Yuma has pretty much acknowledged she's a lesbian now, why doesn't she confess to Hotaru already?

She does in the latest chapter. Hotaru just responds by acting like a bitch and Yuma slaps her.

It's forbidden love

>made at exactly the same time as the "lesbians getting dicked" thread on Sup Forums
Like, holy shit, are you trying to make it this obvious that you are the sole person shitposting here?

>the cock
And then you just drive it home making it impossible for anyone to not see what you're doing.

based chagen bringing his furaffinity roleplay account

Aw, ish that sho ?

where is ack?

Why does this shitposter who's trying to bait people always repost the same images?

red x pink

It's boring, unsatisfying, and not real.

based chagen submitting posts and then replying to them for up to twenty hours at once because he just loves cocks so damn much

So, are the "can girls love girls" weekly threads the spoiler-in-brackets-it's-time-mugen-homo threads for yuri-stuff on Sup Forums?
If so, what interesting yuri-related stuff are you looking forward to?

There is so much wrong with you. Like, you seriously need to get medical treatment.

This is not a yuri thread. The OP made it for the sole purpose of trying to shitpost and harass people. If the archives weren't down right now I'd show you how he's reported it dozens of times.

are you the autist who accuses everyone of samefagging

No, you're the samefag everyone calls out on samefagging.

My Unrequited Love chapter 7.
The premise of the series is good, but so far absolutely nothing relevant happened.

chagen will die of complications from acquired immunodeficiency syndrome before Sup Forums stops preferring women to men

Do you think anyone has any idea what you're talking about?

t. chagen

They can, that's why I'm a lesbian

Stop trying to pretend this is actually a thread made for discussion.

No, you're retarded. What's even the point of doing this. It's not like you're actually going to ever make anyone believe your shitposting agendas.

Being against crack shit is not the same as being against yuri. You have been told this dozens of times.

everyone on Sup Forums knows about google web search

How are you so stupid that you can't see OP is blatantly shitposting?

>ack thinking everyone is akemi vs barneyfag thinking everyone is chagen
Where do we go from here?

Tell me, if you're here to try and "defend" yuri, what are your thoughts on this thread being made at the exact same time as this "yuri" thread on Sup Forums? Thus proving they are made by the same person.

Because I love vagina, obviously

>rape spammer thinking ack is real
>rape spammer trying to pretend he's more than one person
>rape spammer trying to pretend that saying "barneyfag" is some kind of "oldfag" badge of honor and just saying it is proof he's correct in anything he says, even with no proof
This is standard, actually. Because rape spammer is insane.

>Why can't girls love girls?
It's forbidden love....

hopefully we go to San Francisco bathhouses and suck cock till every Sup Forums user dies of AIDS

Yup, now it's obvious you are replying to the OP yourself to try and pretend it's not obvious to everyone you are blatantly shitposting.

Can you come to attack on titan threads when you're free?

Reply to this post Unless of course you know you're wrong, and you're trying to defend the OP of this thread, who is someone who shits on yuri characters literally every single day of his life.

Sure, just stream yourself drinking a gallon of bleach first.

I don't need to reply to cock depraved homo princes, I might get digital herpes

Imagine being THIS fucking insane. No, really. What kind of person acts like this.

I'll do it afterwards

Thanks, you just admitted you're shitposting on purpose and you don't actually believe a single thing you say. You are a crack shitposter, and you are defend the other crack shitposter (assuming you're not him). You are defending the person (who's probably you) who's shitting on yuri, while trying to pretend you're defending yuri.

What, likes girls? It's pretty easy. Girls are cute.

same sex semen slurpers aren't really people

Nah, you'll probably refuse to do it. That's why payment comes first.

And, it's crazy how insane rape spammer is. Look at this image.

He spends literally every single day of his life attacking people and trying to harass them because one day he was shitposting, and someone told him he has shit taste. And it literally changed his whole life.

What happened in your life that made you decided you wanted to waste it being consumed with shitposting in yuri threads on Sup Forums?

nice compilation of your own posts salami lord

they can

I love knowing that you are so invested in shitposting like this. It means you have nothing else in your life, and that you'll likely end up killing yourself because you're so pathetic.

heterosexuals don't commit suicide for no good reason like queers do

Looks like two autists found each other huh

you're just going to assume I'm op, but I don't give a shit, someone needs to let you know
you get way too invested in this stuff. you're calling the op pathetic, but what you're doing is equally as pathetic, if not more. at this point the op only needs to make the thread and then fuck off and close the tab knowing that you'll have an autistic shitfit without him needing to do anything else. he could very well be making more posts to rile you up, but he literally doesn't have to.

Can you love dead girls?

Of course you're the OP. And you can't just "make it and fuck off" because your thread would die without you here constantly bumping it.

And you, OP (rape spammer), are the only who thinks people get "relied up" by your shitposting.

Get this through your head. You're not the first shitposter to use this site (you are one of the worst), and like people have been telling off shitposters for years before you started using this site, they weren't mad then, and they aren't mad now.

Telling off shitposters is how you make sure they know they're not welcome.

>calls other people autistic
>acts autistic himself because he's too slow in the head to explain anything he say
Irony.

But you're the queer, look at how hard you're sucking the OPs dick.

samefag spotted

I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this thread.

A thinly veiled yuri thread turned into a thread where shitposters shitpost.

Also we're so far gone from discussing even the semblance of (yuri?) anime and manga here, the thread might as well be deleted.

one homo trying to make people think he is more than one person and failing majestically

Why would I need to samefag? Everything I said is based on fact, and facts don't change based on how many people say it.

The long and short of it is that some shitter from reddit started using Sup Forums, was told he has shit taste for liking what he likes, it made him lose his mind, and now he spams shitposts intentionally to try and spite the people who tell him he has bad taste. This has been going on for three years.

It was never a yuri thread. The OP made it shitpost as he was extra mad about his posts being deleted in a Madoka thread. And he felt the need to try and harass people he doesn't like extra hard by making an OP with crack shit in it.

What's it like being 100% autistic?

autism is more pleasant than human immunodeficiency virus

Well, you also have down syndrome and retardation as well.
I hope you realize how obvious is that you're shitposting on purpose because you refuse to address the fact the OP is making lesbians getting dicked threads on /h/. If you were actually trying to defend yuri you'd be against that. Yet you refuse to even mention anything about it. That's because you're the one who made the thread.

lol

Yes, it's obvious who you are. And you are stupid for using "lol" in the first place. You're never hiding who you are, and what makes it even more funny how how you are so ass hurt you need to delude yourself into thinking other people are mad to make yourself feel better.

Crack-kun's autism is unmatched, as usual.

>says the word "lol"
>out right refuses to ever talk or explain anything he says
>tries to call other people autistic
Irony. I love it.

And like always, rape spammer, your "crack-kun" boogieman will never be real.

Hey ACK do you think that !Akemi and rapespammer are the same person?

I'm just glad that ACK refuses to watch Kemono Friends

kek

Don't even say that because he might do it just to spite you and then ruin those threads forever too.

What's there to ruin anyway? It's just picture dumps.

He is the one posting furry and guro all the time. Then gets banned in an instant
That's all he can do

There was an instance wherein our mod slipped out that he also keeps on reporting every single post. Not that it is anything to be concerned about

>banned for "spamming and flooding"
>the OP is spamming that iamge for the 50th time in the past few months
>durr ackk ack ack ac akck ack posts for the entire thread not touched
>constant meta not touched
Good job getting rid of all the off topic posts, mod.

No, !Akemi. You are the only person insanely obsessed with being spiteful like this. You are also talking to yourself.

Do you really think you're going to trick people into thinking you're more than one person just because you keep saying the word "ack"? It's not like you saying it is actually proof it's real. And the fact that you pretend to be 100s of people who all refuse to give proof makes it even more obvious you are the only one saying it.

Did you just admit to ban evading?

Really, do you think if you just keep talking to yourself like this that you'll actually make people believe more than just you thinks "ack" is real? You can't possibly be this stupid.

The fact you always spew baseless bull shit with no proof then who the "other" person you're talking to instantly believes it, again, with no proof, is what makes it obvious you're talking to yourself.