Be extremely white australian bloke

>be extremely white australian bloke
>go to US to see my gf, end up marrying her and staying here
>get a job in construction in LA
>work in Watts (home of the grape street gang, right next to compton, full of niggers)

what the fuck is this shit? the memes on here about niggers are not even a joke. they are truly not even human

black culture sucks
simple as that

i knew it was bad but not this bad.

no one fucking works, they just walk around playing music off their phones and screaming at each other

Don't act surprised. Niggers have been worthless for 100,000 years or more.

When I was a wee lad I thought nigger hate was hundreds of years of nonsense then I actually saw how they behaved and it all made sense.

At least you can own a gun and legally kill them with it

>Cali
>doing anything with a gun
Kek

However horrible California is re: gun ownership and use, it's bound to be better than logjogstralia

take your burgerwoman and head north by north east until you get near leaf, tried to warn you, at least abos can swim. these are chimps on drugs with guns. you were probably better off with the arachnids.

>tfw no burgerwoman

they're like kangaroos, you have to punch one in the snout to make it respect you

Checked.

NIGGERS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE.

Now you know what we've been dealing with for the past 200+ years. Hopefully you can now understand why we sperg out whenever we see a 56% meme. The shit hits too close to home.

>fuck off were full

Don’t even think about it “mate” stay in the shithole country you decided to go too

Niggers go to LA to try to spike up there acting / rapping careers, but end up failing.

Have you ever been to Hollywood? It's just niggers handing out mixtapes.

gtfo of that state as soon as you're able, buddy
its only going to get worse
the pacific northwest is pretty comfy

Why the fuck would you live in L.A? Your overpaying to live in a Zoo that had it's glory years back in the 50's. Go to Oregon or Seattle, at least the nigger in those cities are all soysambos.

This is almost to funny to be a real.
fucking shitposter
No white person in Cali works construction

it really isn't much better. You can own a gun but you're better off being murdered than actually using it to defend yourself. If you're an illegal you shoot anyone and get away with it though.

>No white person in Cali works construction

Not true, felons and shit do.

I always thought it was a meme too until I started watching videos of them fighting and chimping out.

Where I live, there are very few groids. I’m lucky, I guess.

>I’m lucky, I guess.

You'll probably never truly understand how lucky you are. At least I hope you never have to.

i enjoyed it when i was younger, feels good to be a brute and get paid for it, its honest. then the body quits. but yeah most co-workers were felons.

Problem with niggers is that they are unpredictable. They will act all friendly and shit then stab you the second you turn your back. NEVER trust a nigger

>he thinks 56% refers to 56% of actually White people in the US

>culture
Yeah, funny how their culture is always shit. It can't be inherent to them, that would be racist.

Abbos are pretty tame by comparison right?

Did you never encounter boongs before moving?
>tfw I lived in Tacoma, WA for 2.5 years and barely ever encountered black-uns
Move away from there, m80. There's nothing else for it.

user said
>near leaf
not
>into leaf
retard. WA > BC

Thats how I felt when I did the opposite of you and came to Aus from California.

Abbos are literally not homo sapiens. I have them several chances to prove themselves and they fucked up each and every chance in the most stereotypical way every time. They are absolute mongrels.

You got many brothers on your crew? I've worked construction with some black guys and they were decent fellas.

Fucking Watts. Your in the shit. Some war zones aren't that bad.

>mfw I live in one of the more white parts of america
Have fun with tyrone OP

Democrat states have it the worst. If you can get some money and leave with your girl for a midwest state like South Carolina or West Virginia do it.

They're lower intelligence on average, but there are lots of good black people.

It's the "niggers" that are the worst, the black people that even black people hate.

want to check out now

There is no way you are white and landed a construction job on LA. Who are you trying to fool spic?
Sage.

what?
you can still buy a semi automatic nigger killer 9000 in caliber of 308 and above

M1A best nigger slayer

told you

honestly its spammed every time i post on Sup Forums i dont even really get the meme anymore

You can be white but still cannot get a decent job due to pajeets and gooks taking everything.

> t. working in construction with many niggers while I wait for a real job

This. Worked in beverage distribution/wholesale during my fuckin chad years. Could carry 8 cases of soda, 4 on each shoulder. Had biceps like a FUCKIN Greek statue. Bitches threw themselves at me, didn't even care that I was a sweaty wage cuck