Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4gciJ4kpy4
youtube.com/watch?v=QjtEnnBxAY0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Soy5_3tMH8
youtube.com/watch?v=lJBT74plP6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>08th MS
>worst
Just don't fail your next suicide attempt.

Its the only decent one

Wut?

That is probably the mechanically weakest "main" Gundam, that's true.

Haven't watched that season but it looks really fucking cool.

So much THIS.

Dumb phoneposter

I loved 08th team for the Heart of Darkness vibes it gave off. I really thought the worst early UC Gundam was probably Stardust due to how retarded it got in the second half, some good scenes but the second half really disappoints it.

>generic, unremarkable cast
>retcons with the RX-79 Gundams existing
>faggy MC

Really the only thing good about it was the animation quality and Norris.

It's pretty bad but G-Saviour existing is forever going to be the worst.

The romance and literal superhuman bullshit in the second half of 08th Team drops it from a solid 8/10 to a 5/10.

>hating 0083

Give some reasons beside Kou being a literal cuckold.

I don't say I outright hate it, to me it was just incredibly mediocre, I need to watch it again though but I remember really enjoying the fight between Kou and Gatou on the moon.

How someone can enjoy 08th and then think 0083 is bad is unthinkable.

Say whatever you want about the show, the OPs are God Tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4gciJ4kpy4
youtube.com/watch?v=QjtEnnBxAY0

>I remember really enjoying the fight between Kou and Gatou on the moon.
They didn't fight on the Moon. That was Kelly and the Val Valo.

Fuck off, Kou is the best Gundam protagonist.

He also is a literal cuckold.

Nina.

He is a manchild, most mecha anime has teenagers/children as protagonists so having an adult should be refreshing but instead he acts like a teenager.

It's the least /m/ gundam, that's why Sup Forums likes it.

Are we talking about weakest gundam or weakest series? I think it's probably the weakest gundam to exist, but I wouldn't say it's the weakest series. I would say it's average at best, with really weak and really strong moments, but overall not as terrible as some of the other series.

That's not a picture of SEED

No, just terribly inferior to Stardust Memory. 0083 was a straightforward, well-animated war story, while 08th MS Team was a poorly executed attempt at depicting what happens on the front lines, plagued by an extremely weak romance subplot.

That would be true if it didn't feature the fabled gruntwank /m/ likes to sperg over so much.

>SEED
>bad

Given that it was a "mass" (think they only produced like 15) produced version of the Rx-79 you could see why.

This seems to be the case for every Gundam series out there. Its somewhat decent but when they try to mix some kind of romance into the plot they just fuck it up. Japanese can't write a good romance worth shit especially since they always seem to want to add the whole Romeo and Juliet spin to it by having enemy pilots fall in love.

But the romance could have been good. Aina and Shirou were just bland.

>Worst Gundam
>As long as SEED Destiny exists

I'm almost grateful. Destiny was so bad that there will never be nostalgia for it, no matter how much time passes.

Gendum 00 is worst gendum ever.
also,Setsuna asshole seiei is worst gendum protagonist.

weak bait, here's your (you) tho

>implying 0083's actual MC protag wasn't Gato
>implying 0083's poster Gundam wasn't GP02

Sup Forums really is feddie central.

you have to be trolling, its easily top 5.

When you guys say its one of the best Gundam around what exactly are you taking in consideration? Is it the animation? The OST? Because you can't tell me this is a good plotine. You just can't.

War in the Pocket easily wipes the floor with it.

Yep of course

It was bland and boring and the love story was terrible, but overall it was okay. Worst Gundams are 0083 and G-Reco.

Nah it just has the same flaws as every Gundam OVA barring 0080
>Weak characters
>Story is too self-contained to have any sort of lasting impact or do something new
>lackluster music (with the exception of Unicorn)
>Shitty ending
08th gets a pass because MUH REALISM despite the fact that it has shit like this and while the concept of a "Vietnam" Gundam series is cool it gets bogged down by everything else being lame.

Overall its not the worst but there's nothing about it that stands out outside the visuals which goes for most Gundam OVAs anyways.

0080 > gap > Unicorn > 08th Team > 0083

>implying Vegeta is a good Gundam protagonist

I thought Gundam Wing was thought to be the worst?

This is the most realistic Gundam and is proof that Mechs would be Militarily unviable due to cost of logistics and material for only 3 or more mobile suits in which an RPG could bring down.

G Gundam didn't fuck up even with romance.

If not for the retarded head, GP02 would be way higher up there in MS rankings. The GP01 and GP03 (Stamen) are both generic trash and the Dendrobium is a bunch of shit smashed together.

8th MS team is the only Gundam show I actually liked. Mind you I never watched all the Gundamn shows as eventually I figured out they are all crap and only 8th MS team actually had me hold on and watch a few more of them.

8th MS team is the ONLY good Gundam show.

i re watched it on hulu, with subs, its still a good gundam

As a newbie whose only experience with gundam was the occasional episode of Wing Gundam and Mobile Fighter on toonami, what's the best way to get into the rest of it? Watching as they were originally released in japan, or just picking stuff I find interesting to watch?

Not even close.

Better then IBO trash

>GP02
>retarded head

What are you talking about? It's quite menacing with the mouthpiece and V-fin.

If anything, the songs are awesome

>lackluster music
I don't know, I thought this part was pretty good: youtube.com/watch?v=-Soy5_3tMH8

I thought everyone hated AGE.

Depends on what you want to get into. If you want a basic foundation for every other series, you can watch the early UC timeline and just move on from there. There are multiple alternate timelines, so after Unicorn you could probably just pick at random. If you're going to watch compilation movies to save time, the 0079 movies are acceptable, but the Zeta ones will put you in an alternate timeline.

Man, I miss cel animation.

the one they made for the bluray is kinda cell, just digitalized

youtube.com/watch?v=lJBT74plP6A

I'm pretty sure they're all the worst.

Nothing will ever top the shit that is seed.

Are you retarded. The least /m/ gundam is war in the pocket.

I still fap to Lunamaria

>Cuckold
>Rejects the chick
Yeah fuck off.

>rejects the chick

Is this in side material or something? The ending to 0083 is him accepting Nina again.

>G-Reco

Anyone who does not say AGE is the worst is just fucking wrong.

>War of revenge because Vagans getting space cancer from Mars
>Spend decades fighting a war because you're just that mad
>A century later, reveal that you could have literally moved your colony away from Mars at any fucking time

There is no Gundam worse than this.