Kfc or popeyes?

>January 31
>Black History Month

Calm down jamal, and pass the weed.

Malcolm X or MLK?

answer wisely OP

Popeyes.

KFC is lousy garbage.

Malcom X, at least he could recognize Jewish subversion.

When are you leaving, nigger?

> What are time zones?

>Popeyes.

>KFC is lousy garbage.

Spoken like a true nigger.

I think hes white actually. Blacks love kfc, go to your local popeyes and youll see white people there

Nice digies.

MLK WAS jewish subversion

TFS
Tucky Fried Shickin

>l

imagine being this stupid

Sheeeiiit. Well at least you have good taste in chikunz

My bad user

I wun't payin attention

it's okay user, just don't let it happen again.

2:05 Am in NYC. 6:50pm in Sydney.
You really are stupid.

>The east coast is 1 hour further into January 31st than I am

>Therefore it's February.

Now I'm not saying nigs are dumb...

Have you ever cucked a whiteboi?

Cotton field or coal mine?

Nope.

The concept of cuckoldry is very off putting to me. To say the least.

Cotton field.

Black lung doesn't sound like a great time.

Do you fuck white girls?

Hmm, okay.

So who would you rather be enslaved by if you were given an option?

Muslims or white people?

I don't have a question for you I just wanted to say I fucking hate niggers. Good day.

I haven't had sex with a white girl. Can't deny that I'm attracted to them though.

Easy

White people, would rather be enslaved by rational people then other savages.

Good day to you too good sir.

Would you make children with this other, kind hearted black person?

Nope.

Why not? They're pretty black, not gunna lie.

Well, seems like you have more than redeemed yourself. Have a good day.

Gonna have to disagree with you there, to each his own I suppose.

Why do black people like playing with guns?

What are your favourite boards here?

Do you make differences between black people?

I don't think i'm qualified to make an accurate judgement on that. However, from what I observe, wielding a gun gives a sort of power trip to most people (especially the ill experienced). Seeing as how us Negros tend to have more animalistic brains than most, that power trip has a greater and more addictive effect.

Hmmm, what do you see in this ink blot?

/fit/
Sup Forums
/biz/

Here in the US my friends and I like to distinguish between "Black people" and "Niggers". Black people are Negros who actually care about things like taking responsibility and trying to build a decent future for their children. Niggers... well i'll let Sup Forums describe that for you. Some people on this board couldn't give less of a shit in the distinction but it has defined my interaction with other negros my entire life.

A dc-10 wide body

Do you get mad at cops for killing black people?

Haha no. If you are going to purposefully put yourself in danger for something like petty theft then you deserve to get shot.

Cool I make the same distinction.

In my country we call blacks "negros" and they don't get offended (when they are latinos) every mexican has at least a friend whos nick name is "negro" even if he just dark skined.

tnks.

oopsy

What % black are you?

not your time yet nigger

My parents are migrants from central Africa
200%

> inb4 get out of muh country

We're not the types of migrants who shit up the country. Many of my relatives hold steady jobs and pay their taxes.

Is there even enough black history to be discussed for more than a single day?

Sorry user i'm half asleep over here.

That's true, while we got the regressive niggers who were enslaved by their own kind - your ancestors were the alpha niggers who were doing the enslaving. While niggers are still shit regardless, I still respect that.

>Many of my relatives hold steady jobs and pay their taxes
>not all
nigger from a nigger family detected
you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey

>Sorry
eat shit coon

Nope, i think black history month is very unnecessary.

Which ancient empires do you consider to have been black or decently populated with african or mixed african people

Do you think the new movie black panther is meant to be uplifting or create further division?

Oh god, my friends and I are going to see that movie to see how bad it's going to be. It's obviously another attempt at stoking the flames.

>be an advanced civilization
>Still have she-boons booty dancing behind waterfalls

JUST

If the slave ships brought you to mongrel land from west and central Africa, Why would you want to claim middle eastern history instead of the history of were you came from?

>inb4 get out of muh country
I'm not even living in the United States so it's their problem.

None that i'm aware of. As far as I know the Egyptians had limited interactions with Sub-Saharan Africans and they most certainly worn't "Kangz".

I fucking despise black people who pretend to be "in touch," with their African heritage.

Seldom do glittery lies unify people for long.

Why

It comes off as very fake. They only see it for the novelty. If you actually show them something "African" in nature they suddenly are repulsed. It's just used to make them feel better about themselves.

sup my melanin enriched black brotha..

What's your occupation? Highest level of education?

Are your parents still together?

And of course, how do you like Sup Forums?

Fuck u and black history month.
We need an Arab history month.

- I'm a wagecucked programmer soon to be in the armed forces

- Currently holding a bachelor's degree in programming

- Parents are still together

- I love Sup Forums despite how self loathing it makes me

all the power to you then man. good idea getting out of programming, its an absolute shit-tier job unless you are fucking genius and build your own platform.

Noted

May god have mercy on Banu Umayya

I despise everyone who does this.
When people use "Uff da" trying to tell me how Norwegian they are.
Or when people try to be the most Italian person in the world because their grandma came from fucking NAPLES.(the garbage dump of Italy)

Be American you niggers.

THANK YOU

>I'm fuckin WHITE

So the meme was true

January is black history month?

My country routinely put niggers in cages as punishment for not working. How do I know this? Americans crying about it. Fuck those subhumans. Freedom to Europe! A bullet in every American child.

Did you steal my bike ya cunt?

I'll never tell

Name your top 10 rapper list homie

Colon right parenthesis

Why aren't you a hotep

- Q-Tip
- Buckshot (Black moon)
- MF. Doom
- Quasimoto
- Common
- MC Ride (I guess?)
- Joey Bada$$
- All of De La Soul
- Black Thought
- Jeru the Damaja

Cuz I ain't "a real brotha"

As a whole, why do blacks take credit for literally everything? Genuine question. Because let’s face it, other than peanut butter you cunts haven’t made anything.

I have no clue bro, for breif period of time that I had a (((facebook))) all I saw from some of my black "friends" was constant reposts of "did you know" (((facts))) proclaiming that some black guy was responsible for some vague accomplishment and it always perplexed me.

Do you get called an uncle tom

What do you think of the amerimutt/la creatura meme? Have you ever muttposted under vpn/memeflag?

Yes sir, one time went to a anti-Trump rally with a white friend of mine. Some dumb cunt came up to me and questioned my choice friends like I didn't know any better. Never wanted that hard to hit a girl in my life.

I love the amerimutt meme purely because of the shit storms it causes and the ridiculous visuals. I've never done a post myself though.

What, you gotta be a % pure now too?

I'm 56% uncle Tom so yeah it doesn't work out to well for the otha brothas.

Holy crap, r/T_D was right, based blacks do exist. I literally have nothing against you, as long as you help us fight against (((them))) and don't drill the milk.
t. so racist that made a custom cd with best of johnny rebel's songs & a cover for it

Haha no problem good sir.

Favorite Left 4 Dead character. Mine is Louis!

Do you watch BLACKED.COM videos?

Never been to that website. I don't see the appeal

why wont blacks admit there is a culture issue in their community? they point the finger at whites instead of fixing their problem.

how long will the white scapegoat ride

Until the welfare program is COMPLETELY cut

larp
Sage

correct response.

do you like ben shapiro based black user?