Is there any hope in fixing modern women?

Is there any hope in fixing modern women?

That app is cancer unless you're getting fat chicks to show their tits

i like to trump post on it

I've had a few show me their tits and they weren't fat. They were nothing special though t b h

Lmfao, that was brutal man. Poor girl is probably crying herself to sleep now. Serves her right for trying to cheat though.

This is just sad. Sad that she’s a clueless whore, and sad that weak men have allowed her to become like this.

I don't know what's going on with this marriage (it's possible her husband is some beta and that's why she's cheating). But we should find the husband and let him know what his wife is up to, just for the lulz. I already reverse searched the image and that didn't work.

Ugh her eyes are completely dead. It's taking every ounce of her energy to even fake smile in the picture. I hope she never has kids because she looks like the sort of person who would drown them in the bathtub.

There are a lot of sluts on whisper. I was always paranoid that some were under 18 so I'd go for 25+ only

My girls been going strong on 10 years and 3 kids with no ring. I flat out told her I dont believe in marriage in the govt. eye. We're married in Gods eye and that all that counts eh

gonna be missing out on some nice trump tax breaks then

Probably but the Tax returns on claiming three kids to a "Single" mom are pretty good as is.

this is what happens when you give people freedom, they do things that I don't like

only solution is to reinstate slavery for wives and legalize rape

nice one OP

what app is this

>emotional abuse
>I'm radiant and beautiful

Fucking die roastie.

Princess wants rich AND handsome.

-The drugs are at full impact then.

Cut to the chase user, did you get the nudes or not?

Find an attractive one, fuck her into submission.

No, I wouldn't want them anyways. That bitch is ugly. Also looks a little fat.

Whisper

This cunt got fucking rekt. Good convo.

>wants rich handsome man
>looks like she has a mild form of down syndrome

I was bored so I also made this post. Tons of people are messaging me about her.

This faggot is messaging me about her telling me to leave her alone lol

Is there any hope in fixing modern men?

This desu. This woman is pure beta. You can tell by her makeup-smothered potato-face. I doubt she has anything she's passionate about. Women like her only care about getting whatever romantic attention they can, however fleeting it may be.

Whoops, phone autocorrected desu to desu. Realllly weird, considering I've never said desu before.

Women will be replaced, not fixed.

What a brain damaged cuckold retard

when we allow society to crumble we all suffer.
Morality should be upheld.

The future looks grim

Libertarians need to be genocided

I was almost surprised by how much of a beta this guy was. Fortunately most of the comments are supportive. A few guys are messaging me to get her profile name so they can fuck her, but that's about it.

hey op whats the app, cheers cunt

Whisper

Thought this guy was done but he's back. I'm not even sure what to say to such a blatantly retarded post. How should I respond?

Our society is fucked if this is the way most men respond to hearing about somebody cheating.

Lets be honest user you don’t have a life at all to be proud of. That bitch is a retard granted but you wasting your time on her means your getting some weird satisfaction from messing with her not from being an outstanding citizen. You are probably quite a sad sight irl, gl with that.

Nah, my life is fairly decent right now. Wouldn't say it's perfect though. Honestly I'm just bored as hell right now and these are the types of things I do when I'm bored. It's fucked up that she's cheating too.

Kek.
Nice work user

tell him to go suckstart a .45

There's no hope for most the people on whisper.

> How should I respond?
What if it were your wife?

Tell him "if there's no punishment for misbehaving, she'll never learn to be good. "

What is so bad about it?

Its an anonymous emotional toilet apps, but OP can delete replies. Trolled on there a phew times until I was blocked from too many reports apparently ..

.. which is easy to by-pass, you can just clear saved cache on the app and started again.

And as always, boys are thirsty on there as they havent much success on the other dating apps.

Begone THOT

>How is this hurting you?
sooo... if nazis march in the streets and kill foreigners it's ok because white people don't get hurt?

SeeAnd like most of the social media apps it skews to the left. Doesn't help that I'm in one of the bluest states, so I assume the degenerate posting is worse because of my location.

Literally what jews do.

>exploit

How is it that if there's no gain?

rather a white person do it while the system is in place then a non white.

>I flat out told her I dont believe in marriage in the govt. eye. We're married in Gods eye and that all that counts eh
I'm thinking of doing this myself.
Did you have a ceremony or did you just agree on a day or something that you'll be married? Witnesses?

>no need to exploit her
>he's exploiting her by trying to stop her from cheating possibly.

You're doing God's work user.

This. Taking whatever you can get away with from the government, to better your and your family's position, is the right thing to do.

I liked how you played her like a fiddle. Dumb cunts cannot win against the superior male intellect.

your hourly demoralization thread goyim

>sooo... if nazis march in the streets and kill foreigners it's ok because white people don't get hurt?
I don't see why not.
Better than commie faggots killing my people.

ask him why is he defending her so much. is he so desperate to get laid.
mention that her husband wouldn't want this to happen.

That app made me hate women.

he's the husband

Thoroughly enjoying this quality thread, OP. Keep posting

>Goes online to fuck other men
>"MY HUSBAND is sabotaging our marriage"

Really gets the raisin blazin'.