Cousins are for ___________

Cousins are for ___________

Almost incest.

This, I had sex with mine it's no big deal honestly

Normalfag.

Protecting and loving, and occasional backstabbing

Hello Cletus/Muhammed

Keep your Sup Forums jokes or whatever on Sup Forums please. Thanks.

I RECOGNIZE THAT ART
I forgot who the artist is.

But I know it was the same guy who draw that student council prez getting blackmailed.

Fucking your cousin is what inbred rednecks do user, and is also common in the middle east. How is that Sup Forums related?

Why is it so common to have sex with your cousins? Is a very normalfag thing, the "your first time is always with your cousin". I can confirm.

not getting vigorously fucked because the MC is a faggot.

Are you being obtuse on purpose? You made a bland joke by assigning an archetype based on national origin, a thing that is common on Sup Forums and other boards with flags, but not on Sup Forums, and it wasn't even related to manga or Japan.

>You made a bland joke by assigning an archetype based on national origin
>a thing that is common on Sup Forums and other boards with flags, but not on Sup Forums
>but not on Sup Forums
>not on Sup Forums
Its nice to see new bait every once in a while.

>You made a bland joke by assigning an archetype based on national origin

what nationality stems the name Cletus and Muhammed from?

oh and fuck off to reddit you offended snowflake/cousinfucker.

I took virginity of cousin with raw dick cumming inside her in xmas

>I disagree, therefore it's bait
I'm flattered that you're living up to my characterization of you as being bland.

Please don't space like this.

Fucked 3 cousins of same aunt

No one cares.

Hidenori calling her out on her physical abuse of childhood friend was so refreshing.

I kind of do.

Any tips? I think my cousin is into me.

U replied mate

My cousin married a guy that was basically me. Only difference is that he's successful and I'm not. I was close to her when we were younger, but we never did anything.

Then you should fuck off Sup Forums and browse another board that is more suited for your trashy normalfag topic.

Be nice guy, playful touchings... dare her to hump and sexy stuff

First go for older then other two wiññ get jealous of extra attention and touch tp her hips tighs torso cheeks boobs etc

Sauce?

cousins are sorta too close for comfort
2nd cousins are better

Are counsins relationship a taboo where you live ? Two counsins of mine are getting maried

In America having romantic feeling for your cousin will get you basically excommunicated

No big deal

My aunt and uncle are first cousins. It was a different time back then. If you want to keep good relations with your family, don't fuck any of them.

These threads always get ruined by the same people.

Same. Except I was a big deal, because I was in love with her, but she just wanted to have sex. Then she moved to Texas, and I still haven't gotten over it.

Shit!

I'm planning to get married with my cousin's daughter. Say something nice about us.

Nice for you

Good luck!

First sexual experiences. Just some nude frottage and sloppy kissing in my case though.9 year olds discovering their sexuality is quite the thing.

Yeah because this thread had such a high quality premise that it could be ruined

Does she likes to be creampied?