Berserk

Explain me this, Sup Forums I didn't understand shit about this arc.

What was the perfect world? killing the city that despised him?
Why did the God Hand appeared?
How did Guts changed the course of fate? what was supposed to happen?
Was the egg eating the demon child part of his plan?

The perfect world is what was made after griffith was revived. The material world and the intersice world became one after griffith got revived. The egg ate the demon child cause he felt bad for him cause he was dying. But when the egg revived griffith the baby was also part of his vessel. The fate thing with guts is that we dont know what is officially planned for all we know guts was supposed to survive the eclipse. But its implyed no one should survie after the eclispe so its an error in fate/destiny.

>this is the happiest we're seen Guts this entire season

Is it the greatest manga?

So, now we have Femto and Griffith reborn, or they're still the same guy?

He hated the world and everything in it. His sacrifice was the world, or its current state of existence. It's all he had. His wish was a new world. Femto, with a physical form, can bring about a new world. This, that was his entire purpose from the moment he became an apostle.

The god hand appeared because the event was mimicking the Eclipse. But they didn't appear in the material sense, unlike Femto who has a vessel, because they're in the deepest parts of the astral. Presumably, when the material becomes one with the astral, they'll be always there, all the time. The planet will pretty much become the Warp from W40K.

Guts and Casca haven't done shit to change fate, with the exception of being alive. Maybe he'll actually do something that wasn't in the plans of the Idea of Evil in the future.

Eating the demon child wasn't part of his plan, but it was part of the plan. He didn't do it because he realized it was the plan, but him eating it was always going to happen because muh causality.

>Casca is literally ahegao'd

So this latest episode looks actually pretty good as far as the fighting animation went. No idea why the last two were such steaming piles of shit but this turned out alright.

So you're saying the world changed when Griffith became a God Hand? Berserk is isekai?

Speaking of the baby, why no Moonboy last episode?

>he's happiest with a child glued to his crotch bawling her eyes out

They are the same guy.

Griffith is the key to everything.

The Egg Apostle sacrificed the old corrupted world for a messiah that will bring a new better world (Perfect World).

But the point is that it wasn't only his dream but the majority of people desired someone who would change the world.

Griffith had already became a god hand before the world changed. The eggs wish was to change the world to make it better reviving griffith was basically what was deemed best to change the world as well as the people of midland thus the dream about the white hawk.

Time constraints most likey if they added him to it they would probably need to make 2 episodes or the very least an 1 1/2 episode to fit him in.

But lots of stuff made no sense, and how are they gonna show that astral projection of Moonboy helping calm Guts in berserk mode if he didn't appear last episode?

I really don't understand why the direction of this show is so damn poor. Why did they let that moe faggot direct?

>So this latest episode looks actually pretty good as far as the fighting animation went

oh god

No anime in this thread, please.

It has ton of shit moment but if you look at the overall quality it was definitely less worse than usual. There was also that random sakuga with the Kushan beheadings.

I couldn't care less about the bad animation

Not until two chapters later or something (I hope).

How the fuck can you sacrifice something you hate?

He sacrificed the world and himself because those were literally all he had.

>Explain me this
Lurk more, ESL.

Zodd became Griffith's follower because he lost in his dream, right?

>Guts: 2,04m
>Pippin: 1,90m
Ok, now I know that databook is full of shit.

Adult Guts maybe?

How the hell is the data book full of shit when Guts is now 24 years old and more than likely grew taller because of the Berserker Armor. Back when the databook tracked him as 6'2 or 6'3 it was before the berserker armor and when he was around 21.

He'd have to have grown a fucking lot then. Like, 20~30cm to reach Pippin and then another 14cm to top him.
He doesn't look that gigantic even now. In fact, the heights seem swapped.

On a side note, I like Guts being tall. But not bizarrely so.
Guts always looked tall, but never abnormal. I think making him too huge dehumanizes him and subdues the theme of "man vs beast".

Indeed the armor may have changed him, as well as that thing about him being "in the interstice". It could also explain how he can defy physics with the Dragonslayer.

>He'd have to have grown a fucking lot then. Like, 20~30cm to reach Pippin and then another 14cm to top him.

Wait, nevermind, I read it as the sizes swapped.

Yeah, this is 100% bullshit.