Gets congress to chant "U-S-A! U-S-A!"

>gets congress to chant "U-S-A! U-S-A!"
>absolutely crushes the left in his speech not by insult, but by pure example
>emphasizes the importance of the "Yearning of every human soul to live in freedom"
>says he is going to release the memo
Is it possible that Trump has now ascended?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no
because what is 4d being cannot ascend from our place

Wait till a bunch of people get paid this Friday and wonder why the hell they're getting more money.

we will remember tonight lads.. epikkk

The past 2 years have shown me anything is possible, and form what I've researched this ride ends with taking down the Rothchilds.

Is he the greatest man of our time? Seriously i'm in awe at one man's ability to completely change the culture and political overtone window. Where the fuck is he from, another planet?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

so it was basically a nothingburger. Autists were orgasming with anticipation here yesterday.

I know... It's going to be pretty damn funny. "The Democrats said I'd be getting less money. CNN and MSNBC said I'd be getting less money. How in the hell am I taking home more money?"f

It's not going to take long for people to figure it out.

>nothingburger
Nigger what. The speech or the memo? The speech was pure gold and the memo will be released shortly, he only needs to sign it himself now.

Love trump and would die for the cause

I knew he was that man.

>Jews actually think that alt-right e-celebs can compete with this.

No! Joe Kennedy will be our next president and you will all be grateful for voting for him! Go Joe! Go!

You can't stump the Trump.

You can't yet say "in history" but there is an objective case to be made that Trump is the greatest living man on earth through deed.

Wait until he defeats the millennia old Moloch worshipping cult.

Weren't there supposed to be hundreds of dreamers packed into the audience? Were they there or did the threat of ICE waiting outside spook them?

I'm gonna be honest I didn't like this state of the union that much. The man is a demagogue though, I'll give him that.

>t. JIDF

Utterly and demonstrably WRONG your post is.

He got the cuntlings and the racists to chant, not the measured leaders/representatives beholden to diverse communities of their own. In fact, this was the least "liked" SOTU address in living memory of a majority of the humans who witnessed it.

He is loathed. You are loathed. You might awake from the dream to realize that being loathed is not a good thing, but your prose little evinces such possibility. You are a rube, and a stupe, and you hide behind an obese dullard who insults the people who only wish you had the guts personally to insult because the targets align.

J'accuse, minibot. You're not even trying anymore.

dude you sound like a fag and your shits all retarded

okay that first was just like tf

Nah, this was bone chilling, one of the most incredibly red pilled speeches of our times and it was broadcast for all the world to see. This was a watershed moment in the balance of political power, Trump will get re-elected by a landslide.

>NSA director goes to Trump Tower to warn him of FBI spying
"Welcome Admiral Rogers, mind if I call you mike? Mike, I've been expecting you for some time and before you start on the federal bureau of losers. And I mean yuge losers. I've known they have been listening to my calls, the calls of my staff, and others. I've known for some time.

You see, when I was a young man, my uncle. A great guy. Really smart, like really smart. I consider myself a stable genius but this guy was something else. He showed me something that changed my life, and perhaps the fate of the rest of the world, forever.

My uncle Dr John Trump once worked for the FBI, back when they were better, not great, they had a lot of problems then too, but not as bad as they are today. And while working for the FBI my uncle was assigned to review the inventions of the late Nikola Tesla.

You see where I'm going with this, Mike? I'm sure you heard of the Philadelphia project, right? It was a colossal failure for its time. Huge tragedy and ruined some contracts from Mr Tesla. But the principle was there.

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

Mike, this meeting will be in the fake news media. In fact, they are talkin about it right now. I don't want you to mention it, it will slide through the media. We'll be moving our office to give the impression to the media that you told us about the illegal FISA warrants, because in a year or so that's all going to come out"

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0-

Shill harder.
Get your leafblowers ready boys.

Not everyone who doesn't like trump is a fucking kike. The kikes should be gassed, but so should the corporate cronies in our government, trump includes. The dems, the republicans, the corruption runs deep and I have no fucking clue why people thought electing a billionaire would get money OUT of politics.

Specifically what part of the speech could ANYONE fucking disagree with without being a traitor or at least un-american?

Yeah. Mueller has 13,605 indictments retard. Trump is about to drain the swamp and expose everything from JFK to 9/11 to Sandy Hook and Vegas.

Nothing worse than a self-hating leaf.

Not acknowledging the corruption of the american government is being willfully ignorant. You're literally playing sports team politics and guzzling propaganda as fast as the media turgid cocks can pump it out.

TRUMP IS ABOUT TO DRAIN THE SWAMP YOU RETARDED SHILL.

>Nothing worse than a self-hating leaf.
A leaf posting online.

>Nothing worse than a self-hating leaf.
>A leaf posting online
A leaf

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then he is a fancily dressed man jacking off his corporate buddies.

>"We have faced challenges we expected, and others we could never have imagined. We have shared in the heights of victory and the pains of hardship. We endured floods and fires and storms. But through it all, we have seen the beauty of America’s soul, and the steel in America’s spine."
This passage locked down my confidence in this man. Truly the Chosen God Emperor.

You'll eat those words one of these days, soyboy.

Foolish leaf, "Americans are dreamers too" - Donald Trump, 2018

>>emphasizes the importance of the "Yearning of every human soul to live in freedom"

Trump confirmed liberalist

Nothing has really changed. Imagine a Boeing 787 going down in flames, and people inside chanting USA! USA!

Owen Shroyer, please leave Sup Forums

Nah that bitch is gonna get got. Check em

Well 4 is higher than 3 so yeah ascension you fucking ass-nigger

Pretty basic fodder Id say. I love Trump but he needs to say, deport or kill all illegal spics today or mexico gets nuked

When I heard the name Kennedy I was actually worried for a second but this faggot had zero charisma. The absolute STATE

>potato nigger thinking hes above a leaf

>uses the only meme flag gayer than the actual gay pride meme flag.

We know what we need about climate change.
The easiest way to combat it would be to spend a couple hundred millions on molten salt reactors (low price through inherent safety!) and putting them everywhere.

You forgot to change your flag