Brit/pol/ - ok thank you editiion

>I'm not a quitter, says Theresa May amid leadership questions
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42882832

>Post-Brexit data sharing crucial, say ex-intelligence heads
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42875215

>Landlord offers a young woman a rent-free apartment in return for SEX in shocking video as documentary claims the practice is sweeping Wales
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5331479/Landlord-offers-woman-rent-free-apartment-sex.html

>Johnathen Mubfuhsjdhudu-Smith named EPL player of the year
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/goaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42863116
theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/31/shares-in-uk-government-contractor-capita-plunge-40-after-profit-warning
archive.is/CSC1w
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42880755
thesun.co.uk/news/5286140/sally-bercow-hired-john-worboys-as-a-stripper-at-tory-event-during-her-time-at-oxford-university/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anime

KARENPOSTING IS BACK

Did it ever fucking leave?

he not big he smol

Karenposting is eternal

Why was Mair telling everyone I was a Lancejack last night?

Cuase he hacked your IP and found out

Sneaky cunt
But I was only ever a Sapper

Mair's off his rocker lads.

Got my dick wet last night lads

Monthly shower?

Mate, he thinks WN was that mad gay basher, personally hung round with moot, has killed at least 4 people, and met every banged up nut nutjob from ian brady to charles bronson. He a little bit unreliable.

Nah banged some femanon from uni

Nice one lad
How big was his cock?

I like Stallman as well to be honest. I'm not interested in his political ideology but his philosophy on computing is important. And he's crazy as well.

>Taliban fighters, whom US-led forces spent billions of dollars trying to defeat, are now openly active in 70% of Afghanistan, a BBC study has found
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42863116

JUST

Getting a strong sense of deja vu here lads. It's almost as if there's historical precedent for what's happening in Afghanistan.

>BBC News
Whatcha doin' Steerkike?

We need a hero...

It was always going to be the case, it was obvious even way back then.
You'd rock up in a village or compound and they're genuinely happy to see you, but they know you're only there temporarily, you'll be gone in an hour or two and completely theater wide eventually. And then the insurgents move straight back in. It was stupid and the war was 90% PR by time I got there.

Lads ive deleted my Corbyn/Abbott fucking pics without realising and a wants to see them help a bruddah!

She fancies Corbyn

>25 replies in 3 hours

Business idea
Regonise Isis and Taliban as a legitimate state under the condition they take all our Muslim

>he didn't realise we're only there for the opium and a steady geopolitical foothold in the region and not to actually win

theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/31/shares-in-uk-government-contractor-capita-plunge-40-after-profit-warning

archive.is/CSC1w

_______
BIG NEWS

Crapita - another shitebag government outsourcing vulture, is going to go under. The stock price drops as the shareholders bail out of their sinking ship.

>Capita counts the government among its major clients with contracts that include running London’s congestion charge scheme, tagging prisoners, operating the Jobseekers Allowance helpline and administering the teachers’ pension scheme. It also manages the licence fee for the BBC. The group has debts of about £1.15bn and employs about 70,000 people in the UK.

>It also manages the licence fee for the BBC.

All of that is true, except for the Bronson bit. He hasn't met Bronson, he IS Bronson.

As a young Deano, I just wanted to shoot some rag heads, just because you poofy cunts have sat in your bedrooms every single day of your lives obsessing about political influence doesn't mean that I have.

Wait

What the fuck am I talking about, you're probably 13 you little twat and applying heavy doses of hindsight and trying to pass it off as foresight. Cunt.

I said the same thing when boots were only just hitting the ground in 2001, newfag. Where as you don't even have the hindsight after 17 years and a tour of the region. Watch your mouth Eddie. You have no idea who it is you're talking to.

Cancelled mine recently after a house move, was the hardest thing cancel as they want to know what you eat last month before they even consider your not using a tv

Ffs im still drubk

>having a television ever
user...

Your post is full of retarded assumptions about what I think. Fuck off cunt

One needn't make assumptions about what you think when you just told everyone. Do you claim to be deliberately obfuscating your true thoughts when you post, now? Are you secretly woke, Edward, and always say something other than what you believe? Is that what you're saying?

What do you think about Peter Hitchens.

What the fuck are you talking about, I was talking about the situation on the ground in 2011 you fucking retard. Stop trying to read into everything you mong

Theresa May OUT
Piers Morgan IN
Thank you very much.

>he posts under a trip but doesn't realise others may be able to attribute his post history to him and draw accurate conclusions as to his beliefs
And you're calling me retarded, are you?

FWOARGH JEW SEE X FACTOR LAS NITE WHAT THE FOOKIN ELL WAS SIMON FINKING PUTTIN IM ON THAT EARLY

Yes, yes I fucking am.

>Watching shit on your shitty laptop screen

Shaniqua was far better than JLS

BLOODY RITE YOU ARE MATE. A CANT WATCH ME XFACTOR ON A FOOKIN LAPTOP SCREEN

This but unironicly

>he doesn't know what an external monitor is
Not that there's much out there actually worth watching these days.

gm

XFACTOR?! ITS DANCING WITH ICE THATS BEST WHERE YOU SEE THEM DROPPING PPL AN KNOCKING EACH OTHER OUT FOR PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE JUST TO BE RELIVENT INNIT

>He doesn't use his 30 inch TV as his external monitor

ME N THE MISSUS LUV ARE AM A CELEB SO WE DO. WATCHIN EM MUNCH ON THEM KANGAROO BOLLOCKS IS FUNNEH AS FUCK MATE. NUFFIN LIKE THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX THOUGH

No. He doesn't.

>our debt fuelled economy is finally starting to collapse in on itself

Reminder that income inequality is reaching levels not seen since the late 1920s before the great depression.

I ditched the Parachute Regiment back in 2000. Best life decision I ever made. The last meaningful British assault was Op Barras.

>Labour suspends councillor in Sarwar 'Islamophobia' row
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42880755

>Mr Sarwar said a councillor told him during his leadership bid that he could not support him as "Scotland wouldn't vote for a brown Muslim Paki".

>Not that there's much out there actually worth watching these days.

This

>He doesn't use his 30 inch TV as his external monitor

It's great isn't it ? using Sup Forums on a 40 inch tv is great

>our debt fuelled economy is finally starting to collapse in on itself

Only a matter of time , personally i'm hoping it holds off till 2020 2021

>Scotland wouldn't vote for a brown Muslim Paki".
Sorry only fat leftie lesbians for us

Soemtimes there's good films on
Also McMafia is semi ok and you can't watch MOTD and football league show on iPlayer

Wouldn't this country be amazing if the lower classes vanished? It'd be legit heaven on Earth

>Soemtimes there's good films on
Not worth the licence fee, the advertisements and the heinous botnet (if you've got a "smart" tv).

>you can't watch MOTD and football league show on iPlayer
I don't consider that a sacrifice. And fuck iPlayer and the BBC.

THAT FOOKIN POOST ORFFICE IS STILL CLUSED HOW UM I GUNNA PAY MA TV LYSIENCE.

AHHH BUGGA IT I'M GUIN UME

Probably for the best, mate, considering the shitshow that was just around the corner.

Wouldn't it be great if everybody and everything vanished.

Then there would be peace at last.

>Scottish Labour has suspended the leader of its South Lanarkshire Council group after MSP Anas Sarwar claimed racist comments were made about him.

>Mr Sarwar said a councillor told him during his leadership bid that he could not support him as "Scotland wouldn't vote for a brown Muslim Paki".

True though

lol didnt notice this

>Ge' me sum wa'ah la'
Wat do?

America is under 50% white. There is literally nothing you can do now. It's over.

Someone psychoanalyze for me why Peter Hitchens seems to hate Jordan Peterson so much

As far as I can gather, he doesn't. It seems to have all been instigated by Peterson enthusiasts tweeting shit to Hitchins all the time.

What is this posting style called? It's so funny to make fun of the wurkin class.

>*acid throwing intensifies*

*Getting irreversably replaced by Mexicans intensifies*

America's death is a wonderful thing for Britain.

Yeah but whats the REAL reason

>"America's death is a wonderful thing for Britain"
>muslims hate america
Nothing new

To answer that question I'd have to assume that it seems like Hitchens hates Peterson, but I don't.

ONLY WAY IS ESSEX?! YOU MUST BE AVIN A LAUGH M8! GEORDIE SHORE HAS MORE SHAGGING INNIT N THA EH

YAS BERCOW SLAY

He doesn't, he just pretends to hate everything because he's too knackered and senile to put a coherent opinion together anymore. The ebin blackpill routine means he never has to contribute again and if anyone gives him shit for it he can just pretend they're naive and call it a day. Blackpills really are lazy selfish pieces of shit when you get down to it

good take

America and its shit perversion of liberal-democracy loooms over Britain and Europe. Demographics is the dagger that will kill the beast. America needs refugees, "dreamers", Haitains etc

boring take

Based poles desu

thesun.co.uk/news/5286140/sally-bercow-hired-john-worboys-as-a-stripper-at-tory-event-during-her-time-at-oxford-university/

i fucking love this

YEA BUT A CANT FOOKIN UNDERSTAND EM THEY SPEAK LIEK SUCH STOOPID POOFTAS

I can't answer a loaded question. I'd already told you I don't think Hitchens hates Peterson and nor does it even seem like he does to me.

>i'm right of center

fookin*

bloody hell mate we're not in court

That doesn't mean I have to act completely stupid, although I quite often do.

BLUUDY MIDLUNDERS

He doesn't hate him you childish fuck, he simply knows how fickle psychology and social science are and the nature of cults. He was right to do so i mean how much more paradoxical do you want than someone preaching atomized individuals guff to followers who in turn form a tribal collective of robots parroting everything Peterson says? Petersons also a fucking mess and i'm very much a judge a man by his actions not his words kind of guy, he's just not that impressive and simply lucked out on viral videos with a basic as fuck message for the soundbyte fatherless generation of shit.

medium-good take

GIT A LOAD OF THIS POOFTA. OI U FINK ILL READ THIS BOOK, HARRY POTTER? SPEKKIE POOF YEA? TOLK MORE ABOUT TOWIE, SHAGGIN WITH US LADS YEA

POOFTAS?! THEY ONLY BUM MEN SUMMA THA TIME ITS ONLY BUMMING MEN M8 STOP BEING SUCH A FOOTIN RACIST MAYTE!

His room is a mess and he feels guilty about it