How do we fix fat women?

How do we fix fat women?

>How do we fix
You don't. Go ask

No bump for fag flags

Make everyone else fat.

>fix
You're just seeing them all wrong.

I don’t even go with the good looking ones anymore. Too much disease out there.
When I look for a girl, I look for something a little more…
unique.
>I walk into a bar, and the crowd parts. And there she is.
>Holding up the fucking building.
>Maybe 3-450lbs. Type of chick that looks like she don’t even got no legs.
>Cellulite dripping off the ears, three chins in the back of her head.
>And, I’m standing there saying to myself, “Ya know, nobody’s ever even THOUGHT of fucking that. I bet nobody’s even talked to it. I’m gonna make her mine!”
>So I go over and I start charming her.
>“How YOU doin’ Honey? Hey, guess what? I got fudge. Hershey’s chocolate kisses. We’re talking Haagen Daaz, babe, whadda you say?”
>By now she’s drooling; I know I got her.
>So I wheel her back to my apartment, gotta smear butter on her hips and kick her through the door.
Anyone can bang a good looking chick. You ever fuck a big fat pig?
It’s like taking a ride at wet n’ wild.
First off, when you get behind them you gotta strap yourself in—because they can throw ya.
Then you grab onto a set of tits that you don’t know where the tits begin and the belly ends, I mean it’s like one big lump of shit.
She starts swaying from side to side. The cellulite’s slapping off the walls.
You’re dodging for your life. And you just jam it in; you don’t even give a shit where it goes.
You’re like, “Honey, just jiggle for me OK?”

Shame them.

Men just have to stop being so thirsty. These fat cows still have no trouble getting dick, because too many guys will give dick to anything that moves. This results in these sea cows having an undeserved sexual market value, and then actually trying to get picky with partners, like they are worth it.

Imagine a world where no man would ever fuck a fat chick. Their only option would be to get fit, or be forever alone. This would benefit everyone.

No my problem.

Rape them

Bingo.

Your cunt picture is old

Wow you poo poo head

surprised no one has mentioned liposuction yet

cant fix a fat chick after 22, its just too much weight and too little time.

If a girl is 70lbs over weight, which a lot are,

Really Dilligent
>1/2lb a week
>140 weeks to be in normal range (3 years)

TLDR; If a girl is overweight it will take her 3 years of dilligent dieting just to be a normal weight.

Lesson, never get fat.

If you do > starve yourself the hunger subsides after day 3. then its easy.

>1 post by this ID
>Meme flag
Is it you Dogi? Are you shilling your own comics now? Post with your real flag.

KILL THE WEAK AND FEED THEM TO THE LEFTOVERS

wooooooow you just had to do that i should not have clicked fuck you

You are fucking disgusting, you know that

In fairness i agree with pic. Im /fit/ and even ran a gym for 6 years and weightlifting girls are rank. Usually they're there in the first place because they have no body but lifting doesn't work well for a female form anyway, they end up with a broad back, flat chest and big quads. A naturally hot girl would never think to step into a gym.

I mean, cardio and strength training can be good up to a point, but obviously the powerlifter physique looks like shit on a girl. But my gf is in the gym regularly, we just did a half marathon together.

Im not against it for health reasons at all, girls have a right to be fit and healthy even at a cost to looks.

However in my time at the gym i never saw any progress in a good way on the girls who lifted. Some who focused on squats ended up with quads that gave an illusion of hips but that's about it. Female shape is just genetics: skeleton and fat placement. I always thought girls in fitness classes were much more attractive, they're not trying to build any shape as they have it already but are just keeping fit.

>I'd rather be a whale than a man

While I agree with your point,
please don't use the word thirsty,
nigger vocabulary is not cool.

Rollback on a spike, no time for this shit.