Does barron trump have fucking aids? someone get this cunt a cheeseburger jesus christ

does barron trump have fucking aids? someone get this cunt a cheeseburger jesus christ

fucking overweight anglos, this is normal for a child

all slavshits have aidz

barron is 50% slavshit

JIDF ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH

leave senpai alone desu

>>does barron trump have fucking aids? someone get this cunt a cheeseburger jesus christ

>Kid looks as healthy and charming as it gets.

??

He just needs more bbc cream pies in his mouth
The extra protein will make his twink butt grow bigger for Tyrone

Calm down fat cunt, he's a kid and tall as fuck for his age. Not everyone is an obese piece of shit like you.

thought you were an amerifat for a second

seiously. its that over protective mom. he needs to be among boys his own age. hitler youth would let him go alpha

Welcome to the world of slavic genetics, blame his mother. Poor kid is most likely struggling in school, his mother is literally a hole that moves.

he is a lanklet

Nigguh is 6'0 at age 11, he's doomed to be a lanklet until 15-16

looks like the "virgin" in the virgin vs chad meme

Manlet detected. Any kid who has ever had a real growth spurt ends up like this. What happens when you grow 2 feet in a short amount of time. You obviously can't eat fast enough to be overweight.

he is 100% gay

His autism is kicking in

disgusting

>all american's are fat as fu-

I hope Barron starts bulking and lifting when he starts puberty any day now.

Hes a fucking 6 foot 10 year old. I honestly feel bad for him, it must be awkward as hell.

>americans freak out when a kid is not fat

Hes an 11 year old kid who has to do a ton of shit any 11 year olds would hate to do.

He'd make a good tranny

That's Scarlett Johansson, user

Is there a pic of his bare feet?

You're correct. My son's going through the same.

He's not even a teenager yet.

Man she hit the wall HARD. She has the sex appeal of Hilary Clinton now.

THey always do...

m8 he's like 10...

Thin is aristocratic. Fat or stocky is vulgar.

There has to be something seriously wrong with someone to waste their time ripping on a child.

This is why I left democrats/ liberals; they’re no more than hypocritical bullies.

Bully children. Bully and even threaten to rape conservative women, all while pretending to be good guys and lovers and peace suppporters and feminists.
Disgusting.

Ya’ll should give your head a shake.

You can already tell he's going to take a dick in his ass when he gets older

Found the pedo

Looks like an alien, tbqh. Are the Trumps aliens?

He is a 11 year old boy undergoing a growth spurt. He will probably end up about 6'6''.

surley he want travel that dirty road. stinky too.

A cheese burger? Someone get him some tighter clothes or maybe a skirt hubba hubba

He looks very awkward, as any kid who is fucking 6'3 at 12 years old would

>see op
>see flag

>get this cunt a cheeseburger jesus christ
What's the point? His fat fuck dad would just take it, then lock himself in his bedroom to stuff it in his face.

alpha af
also check'd

t. obese cunt

This kid is way older than then his supposed 11yo

Many such cases!