Don't cry, Machi!

Don't cry, Machi!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDQoHhSzbt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't help how hard she makes me!

Will japan ever stop being a primitive society?

Anal sex with Machi

>the bear is castrated
Dropped it right there and then.

I want to pick this up, but i heard the ending is depressing as hell
Is it true? I don't want to feel despair over what happens to that cute girl

Machi is so cute, if only she was in a show I could actually watch. The bullying and mindbreak ending is just too offputting.

>but i heard the ending is depressing as hell
it's a meme, beside the manga's still ongoing right now

Is not depressing, just terribly stupid. The show is enjoyable because you expect the retarded girl to have a positive outcome after all the shit she goes trougth. But the end it reverses her character development to the state it was at episode one (maybe a bit worse, even).

Nobody expected real development. The drama was unnecessary and unpleasant but the entire appeal is bullying the mountain miko. For it to reset at the end is the natural course considering the manga is still going.

He can always have some of his friends over for a good old gangbang to ensure there will be a next generation of talking bears.

Machi is a good girl

My wife Machi is so cute.

I wish I could make Machi feel better if you know what I mean.

dude i wanna hold her in my bear paws

What exactly is the point of this show?

country bumpkin should stay out in the woods
they cannot contribute to civilization

life is sometimes sad and full of bullies

Isolation isn't a bad thing.

Stupid kids are destined to suffer.

autism awareness

That there's no activity more fun than bullying cute little hicks

DELET

Was this actually in the show, or is this shopped? For once, I'm honestly not sure.

Your life is a meme, she became mentally and emotionally damaged, she did not "reset", she ended up way worse than she was before, also what the fuck does the manga matter if the ending was anime original.

I'm What happened?

Not shopped, in the country the have rituals where they gang bang the miko, to appease the gods.

She had a complete mental and emotional breakdown and everyone was fine with it, in particular the stupid bear because that will mean she will be dependant on him her whole life, just picture the catchy op playing while she speaks and behaves like a child half her age.

This reminds me of a NTR manga that was mixed in with vanilla stories. Shit hit me so hard.

Perfect.
I'd watch it if they didn't cut the bear's balls off.

>get to ED
>"In this village we'll always have happy days!"

I want to molest her.

JC will do that.

OVA 2 translation never.

Holdup what show is this

This doesn't seem to be a very miko-like act

kuma miko

I thought the art in this show was really good especially the coloring.

Retards threw a hissy fit because the anime-orignal ending didn't resolve the story in the most cliche fashion possible.

I mean, the anime-original stuff was noticeably worse but not for the reasons the redditors cry about.

It is shopped, in the anime she's just in her underwear after being forcefully striped by her cousin who is enraged that she won't wear a variety of demeaning and sexually revealing outfits designed by a few lecherous old men.

Machi's obsession with the city was entirely superficial. She knew absolutely nothing about the city, never bothered to learn anything about it, and never put in even basic efforts to work toward that goal. Her city obsession was a clear character FLAW, an escapist fantasy for her bored country life, and a source of dangerous impulsiveness that others often exploited to get to do what they want (that exploitation ironically making more progress toward Machi seeing the city than any actual effort or drive on her part).

The ending was simply about the fact that the grass is, in fact, not always greener on the other side, and Machi coming to better terms with her lifestyle as a result. It still was pretty bad, largely because it was melodramatic and badly paced, but calling it a negative ending is some highschool-tier comprehension.

What exactly is the point of your life?

Damn, I wish I knew.

Bulling country grown JC is fun

I really hope you are a hikikomori because people with your level of autism should not be interacting with other people.

>There are people that cant see the difference between "bullying" and "lobotomization tier mindbreak" in this very thread.
Retards, all of you.

>gets proven wrong with a well formulated argument
>"autism LMAO"
>>>/reddit/ is that way friendo

>gets proven wrong with a well formulated argument
HA HA HA HA HA HA
No, seriously

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Not an argument.

Machi is cute and didn't deserve all the bulling, can't really blame her since she is surrounded by shitty people.

But, I would had mindbreak her into being my ahegao goddess given the chance, so I can really blame the bear either.

No need for one retard , if you really think that there is nothing wrong with kuma miko ending or worse, you think it is in any way satisfactory or positive then there is no point in trying to convince you otherwise.

Did you even read his post?

>It still was pretty bad, largely because it was melodramatic and badly paced, but calling it a negative ending is some highschool-tier comprehension.
>It still was pretty bad
How about you read the post?
I understood it an so can you.

see

Her being shocked by finding out that her delusions are just delusions doesn't really defeat the point that guy was making.
Admittedly I didn't watch it, so I can't judge who's in the right here.

Was the ending really THAT bad?

Machi is Imouto-tier. Do not lewd your Miko Imouto! She deserves headpats and spoiling.

No, it was just bad. Greatly blown out of proportion.

I want to give her all my love and make her take my hugs.

It's sort of been tainted by the uproar it made but personally, when I watched it I was really unsatisfied. It was only until I saw the anime staff publicly apologize did I realize how much of a stink it kicked up. So... yeah? I mean I thought it sucked a shitload but I personally wouldn't have demanded a public apology.

Fucking Japan, man.

The problem with the argument of the guy defending the ending is that it wasnt machi that choose, while lucid and sane, to leave the city back to the shrine. There was no "character arc" of her making this decision, or anything like that. There was no "finding her delusions were only delusions". Her delusions are bigger than ever, but on the other side of the scale (instead of the city being great, now it is a nightmarish hell).

She simply has a schizophrenic breakdown out of nowhere in a rather happy moment (a crowd was cheering for her performing well in a competition), start hallucinating things, and goes back to the shrine scared for her life and deeply traumatized. She seem to have mentally de-aged with that too and is really dependent on others now, even for things she was able to do by herself during the beginning of the series.

What exactly is this picture indicating?

That does indeed sound pretty hard on her character.

>having a cold weather loving dog in a tropical nation

borderline abuse

It's a Disney "Fish out of water" story if it ended realistically instead of how it ends in Disney and Pixar movies.

SAITO-SAN
youtube.com/watch?v=GDQoHhSzbt0

I'm of two minds about it, because I watched it when it was live.
One side makes me think that the point was to maintain the status quo for the manga to pick up from when ti continued and got more material in the future

The other side is the idea that this is a product of Japanese xenophobia. In any other show, the cute Miko would have been wildly successful; met new friends, and found new people.
In this show, the message seems to be that most people do not have your best interests at heart. Which is fair, because if you really had someone like Machi in a city like Tokyo; she would probably get scammed or raped. Which I think is the main message here: you can't trust most people because strangers are mostly awful people. At least, that's the Japanese take on the matter. That fear of other people is what this show was trying to portray, as in, what would happen if they didn't have that fear.

Do your best, Machi-chan!!!

why is everyone so butthurt over the original ending

Anime is always telling me that Tokyo is a hive of scum and villainy.

>Anime is always telling me that Tokyo is a hive of scum and villainy.
Still better than Chicago/Los Angeles/New York/Detroit by a fucking light-year.

i thought it had a happy ending. she was free of burdens from society at large. ignorance is bliss is a tired but true axiom.

Slowpoke here

Is the name "Machi" supposed to be some kind of fucked-up word play, since machi 町 means "town/city" ?

Even she knows her series is utter shit.

Words cannot express how badly I want to go to rural Japan and defile a miko

Do not lewd the mikos.

I liked the ending. Only because she is frustratingly stupid/autistic and needs to be put in her place.

Leave Machi alone

It's literally me, what should I do?

Have sex with a bear in the mountains

Aren't Mikos historically comfort women?

YAMETE!!!

Finally someone with a maturity above the elementary school level.

Underage ones maybe.

Machi
M is one letter away from N
M is one letter away from L
ANAL?

What did the writer mean by this?

She knew that his village was boring as fuck and wanted to try something new, that's not an obsession.
It became an obsession when that piece of shit of a bear started feeding her complex, until she literally became retarded.

Machi sounds like Mochi

is Machi soft like Mochi???

>The ending was simply about the fact that the grass is, in fact, not always greener on the other side, and Machi coming to better terms with her lifestyle as a result.

Except the people of the city were perfectly nice to her and nothing actually bad happened to her in the city. Meanwhile her village is basically dying, filled with horny old men, a bear who continuously works against her to break her spirit, a girl who uses her to get close to her cousin, and her own cousin keeps using her for her own goals.

The grass was in fact greener on the other side, Machi was just too fucked up from her sheltered life and the messed up people around her to enjoy it.

We all know Machi has cute little hairs on her cun cun!

Cute!

I want Machi to treat me to a wakame sake!

To make my dick hard

The graph is pretty much universal

sauce?

This show made me realize how much I enjoy watching a cute girl being bullied.
I also liked Aqua being bullied in Konosuba.

Are there more bullying anime I should know of?

Vivid Strike

I want to make her my wife and impregnate her.

Why would you want to marry the village bike?

Fuck you, she is pure.

I'm sure she was pure when she became a miko.