How do I tell when a thread is a shill thread?

How do I tell when a thread is a shill thread?

Seems like you already know.

When it doesn't agree with your opinions.

>not politics
>typical bait / divide and conquer (anything with black ducks/ who is white or not/ weed/ abortion/ hot topics that have already been talked to death about/ has a canadian OP)
>reads like a bot/ same phrases/ doesn't post except to post OP
>spams images without any context or purpose (see the archives when "56%" meme was forced)

I would add
>memeflag
>if you hate x you should support israel!
>if you love x you should support israel!
>DAE love based israel?

>forced
Fuckin lel, the only thing forced about it is that it's too high. You Amerimongrels are a comfortable 51%

Meme flags. Tons of aussies, netherlands, japan, mexico, ireland, argentina brazil flags

Nice try, only redditors fall in your divide and conquer bullshit, kike

does it exist?

>Anything youtube channel related
>X is not Y
>Non geographic flag used by OP
>news headlines from liberal sources for Instant (you)s
>race bait threads
>My girlfriend X, or my parents Y (some people think Sup Forums is their therapist for some reason)
>Ukrainian flag OP
>Anti-Iran threads (only an assmad jew will devote time to this)

Those are the ones that come to my head

All memeflags are shills

Italians...the sorta-whites.

Good job being a full-blooded tan person with dark eyes and hair.

The meme was made by the same people who made the Clinton pepe memes, and paid for by Soros. It was meant as a subversive infighting meme. Look through the archives, and see how much "oc" was """created""" and posted within minutes of each other. It was a forces meme from a shareblue raid.

Lurk moar and learn to notice patterns and discrepancies. If something seems a little off, ask yourself why that post was made or what might be the purpose of that thread. That's a good start. Notice and question anything that seems out of place. Here is an example:
Thread Title:
>Would you rather
Thread Comment:
>a - live in Detroit for a month
>or
>b - eat the shit out of Oprah's ass for a week?
First of all, notice how you only get two choices and they are both bad choices. Second, why is this thread even here. What is it's purpose? That's right, it's just a distraction, an attempt to disgust people. It also may slide a legitimate thread that could have value if it had a chance to pick up steam. Pic related, some of their basic tactics. They have many more now but that's also been known for a while.

Holy heck I want to cradle that cat in my arms like a baby and kiss its lil nose and tickle its squishy paws

/thread

When it advocates (((the system))). Only shills will advocate ideas that get you locked into (((the system))). Not necessarily only divide and conquer - you want to divide from a leech.

>(see the archives when "56%" meme was forced)
la creatura de la tope herido...

When the OP posts a cat pic, it's a shill thread.

If the thread/ post is made by anyone but you it is a shill.

How do I know you're not a shill trying to up their game? Shill thread!