Dorohedoro

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Dorohedoro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhQQ57N-9ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love most of the characters. The author has done a great job of making them and the interaction they have with each other interesting.

Tetsujo is cute

Perhaps the only good manga written by a female

I had to reread it 2 times because I caught up too quickly and then coming back and figuring where I stopped was too confusing.
Probably will have to reread the third time since I heard it's ending soon.

feels like it's been at least 10 years since i read it last, but i enjoyed it at the time.

It's been "ending" for years though.

It's a fucking journey, I'm just mad at how long it takes Fallen Syndicate to translate a new chapter
>155 should be out RIGHT NOW

I would like to see more normal Ebisu, I don´t really know if she likes Fujita and the En´s family.

pure kino

I'm waiting for it to end before I read it.

Yep same also with every other ongoing manga

Nikaido ;_;

I want it to fucking end already, so the scans are taking to fucking long

Art is literal shit, plot is mediocre, women are all drawn poorly.

Nope, nope and proportions are off sometimes

Managed to stay really good even after the tone shift in the second half. Has the series wrapped up yet? I know the scans are a few(?) chapters behind

I think it's great. Pretty unique worldbuilding and characters that are easy to get attached to.

Who is Takahashi Rumiko?

I haven't been keeping up with it for a while, but it was a great ride while I was reading it. Will probably go back and read the end of it.

Nope. Art is amazing, plot is fun and original, women are delicious thicc or cute tables, and are strong, independent and funny.

At first the series kinda had a purpose about why the dude has a lizard head and wanted to find a way to return normal. Now because of all the sidetracked things that went on by now, I don't know what the fuck is going on.

>hates magic users
>uses magic
Hole a shit.

I mean they're 'purposely' off in the later volumes. It's style, its her choice to make these gigantic looking characters.

It's the Hellboy of Japan, meaning it's the best thing currently in a market of generic garbage that is much more popular.

That 'generic manga market' is 10 times that of the US. The amount of 'Hellboy alternatives' is also vastly bigger.

Needs an anime adaptation to make it more popular.

There's no studio who could pull that off successfully.

>What is MOTHERFUCKING MADHOUSE?

There's also the issue of some of the more abstract images and panels being translated into animation, which is the main issue I was referring to rather than raw sakuga talent.

Lurk more

Nothing "needs" an adaptation. And honestly this would be a really difficult one to pull off given the rough, detailed and abstract art style.

i really wish there was an anime or at least a decently-colorized version. i loved the amount i got through earlier, but i have such trouble parsing the visuals at times that i was literally getting headaches from reading it.

>This would be a really difficult manga to adapt
I've heard this some times is tiredsome at this point. Like, they said the same about Bakemonogatari(Not a manga, but still very hard t adapt), OPM, PS, MTnY just to mention some recent cases, and their adpatations turned out to be good.

I haven't read this manga, but I'm sure, with a good staff behind it and maybe the mangaka as well, they can SURELY pull it off.,

I love Nikaido!

>I haven't read this manga, but

There may be a reason why those who have read it share the sentiment.

Maybe it could work, but it'd be very difficult to pull off and keep the artstyle in tact. Much harder in that respect than the others you mentioned.

Read a chapter and you'll understand.

One of my three favorite manga. Magic users suck. All the characters are endearing, yes, even Hole-kun. My only complain are the slow releases and how i just know everyone is gonna be alive by the end of it thanks to the little doggy thingy. Also just fuck already.

Anime adaptation never, which i guess its okay because it would fuck up.

Kaiman clothes are my favorite male clothes ever.

His and Aikawa's are pretty dope.

Best extra chapter ever

Absolutely thicc

Way too gory. People are torn apart every chapter and there's just too much blood everywhere.

Easy, put it on netflix where the content restrictions are nonexistent, compared to Japanese TV channels anyway.

Yeah, I think it's disappointing that they went with the whole laughing charm stuck in her head thing instead of showing a bit more of her older self.

So this is pretty much like One's art, huh. Drooped.

Your loss

>Drooped.
Good.

Haven't read this in five or six years after I got caught up. Is it still good?

Yes.

Manga needs more qt thicc boys

I've heard good things about from people whose taste I trust. But when I read the first few chapters and just couldn't get into it. I get the feeling that if I forced myself to marathon read it I'd like it but I rarely have the stamina for that anymore. Shame because I dig the sketchy art and the world looks interesting.

i remember reading the first chunk of that a long while ago. seemed neat but the scanlator didn't have a fucking clue how to operate either a scanner or the english language, is there an official release?

i enjoyed Basara

Yes, Viz's translation is very good. Very natural sounding. Someone was storytiming all the volumes a few months ago.

Yes, through Viz.

I liked lizard head Kaiman. I got kinda bored with the manga ever since he morphed into a human again and En died.

Lizard is more or less back and so is En

Ah neat. How long after En's death did that happen?

I wait when it's finally finished, so I could have the best reread in my life.

>Art is literal shit, plot is mediocre

The art's great. The plot might as well not exist

Dorohedoro is Kafka of manga.

Noi is number 1.

Good soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=yhQQ57N-9ys

Mostly outsources now a days.

That was gay as hell.