I'm so sickbed of beta anime, everyone is a fucking pussy these days

I'm so sickbed of beta anime, everyone is a fucking pussy these days.

Alpha males need to make a comeback.

No one else?

I wanna see an anime where the MC is a side character in a harem protag's journey to success.

I bet you like NTR too you homo

Konosuba has asshole mc
Youjo senki has asshole mc
Koyomimonogatari has asshole mc

I dont think theres any need for a comeback exactly. The shows with good mcs are popular deservedly.

Just self insert into the tsundere that keeps punching the beta bitch. There you have your alpha mc.

I hate assholes. All I want is to watch them get fucked over and lose. Too often Sup Forums worships assholes as alpha males. Alpha males aren't all assholes. There are plenty of guys that aren't assholes nor beta males.

So if your question is 'why aren't there more assholes in anime' get fucked.

If your question is legitimately 'why aren't there more non beta males in anime' there are, you're just an idiot.

I don't want some shitty jojo-tier cringey series, but I really hate the beta mc trend

I want a series where the mc is a fucking standard guy, decent amount of friends, active enough social life, normal social skills. there are about 3 things I can think of that just had relatable normal mcs out of so many fucking series I've watched, its like the japanese don't know how normal social interactions work, anime writing is fucking awful

I hate the specific
>girl begs the guy to dick her, he refuses because memes
>violent girls walk all over some guy who doesnt defend himself and the show acts as if the girls are in the right

What are some cool MCs?

>self inserting in anime
>mobile posting
wew

Onii-sama will come back someday

watch grisaia series then, you wont be disappointed main character is alpha as fuck...

Side characters in harems and KyoAni shows are always better than MC. What happened to Sunohara is a fucking tragedy.

Did I say asshole you fucking retard?

It's always one extreme isn't it. It's either complete pussy or OMG MC IS THE BESTEST EVER SO BADASS!

but thats gay

I want to have sex with Araragi. All of them.

Ai Kora is someway in between.

>"alpha" character is some teenager who shouts a lot

Conversely is quiet and smirks a lot.

>"alpha" mc is just rude and snarky to everyone but magically doesn't get his face smashed in

True, Hagure Yuusha no Estetica s2 when

That guy is like the uncool person's definition of cool.

dont watch it

Busou Shojou MC is pretty good. Not an asshole nor a Stu and not afraid to whip out his dick to beat girls.

>"alpha" mc is just the guy who jokes and insults girls
>doesn't get laid
>this is considere "alpha" on Sup Forums
No wonder most of you faggots are still virgins

Dont watch what

Wow, it's almost as if otaku(most of the anime industry population) with little social skills and real world interaction should know how to write characters with excellent social skills based in reality. Oh wait...

I mean, in one of Clannad's VN endings, Ryo ends up with another guy that isn't Tomoya. I know that Sunohara is supposed to be a comic relief character but fuck. He deserved better than fucking Ryo.

Pic OP posted did get laid though.

lurk more summerscum.

no he just walked her home gently

I agree but most harem anime are otaku pandering so it can't be helped I guess.

pretty sure "manly" anime are otaku pandering

It's never NTR when she never wanted you.

>manly
Name 3