So they are the chosen people because it says so in the Talmud

And they are beautiful and extremely smart and have lots of influence worldwide.

How can I become one of them? And will God accept me as one of them? I hear Ivanka was able to convert, are her kids, i.e. Trump's grandkids, real chosen people too?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3819287/Why-British-ugly-Google-data-reveals-Europeans-search-regards-UK.html
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/180440
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Using religion as a basis for violence and dismissal of other people is pathetic. It breaks the golden rule thus they simply will never be “god’s chosen people”.

The sad truth is simply that. Religion is evil. If you keep strong morals and exclude religion, society and the world would be better off and there wouldn’t be wars caught over sand dunes.

I'm not sure it works that way, if a Jew woman marries a gentile man and has 2 kids they are considered full jew and depending on their gender their kids could also be full jew.

I heard most intermarrying Jews convert their partners to Judaism in America.

Some free advice;

You went full retard with the German flag.

1/10, back to the shill academy

Sure.

You can't become ethnically Jewish if you aren't already. Its one of the reasons why so many people secretly despise Judaism. Not that you can't become Jewish by faith, its that they'll never accept you, and they'll still treat you like a gentile.

There is no such thing as a "chosen race", except to say that a race "chose" itself. It wouldn't be so bad for them if they'd accept others into their fold. LDS have seen an easier acceptance around the world because they have a much broader set of ethnicity requirements, and from first-hand experience, generally treat all members with the same respect, converts or otherwise.

THE PROPHECIES ARE TRUE!!

I wouldn't bother people are waking up to their nepotism and when that is gone or is a negative then that will be that.

The idea of having a Jewish soul is in a Goy body means that you are part of the covenant (the metaphor being you were present at Mount Sinai when God "married" the Jewish people). If you really learn Judaism and show respect you'll probably get some back but it really should be more about your relationship with God instead of being accepted by others.

"God's Chosen" is just as dumb as "Master Race."

>Sure.
Yeah, Sure. Posting pictures of mentally retarded people.
Only UK women are not mentally retarded and they have the most hideous faces i've seen.

"Why are the British so ugly? the most Googled questions about the UK"
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/

"Why are the British so ugly?"
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3819287/Why-British-ugly-Google-data-reveals-Europeans-search-regards-UK.html

>another 6 million
OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

they truly are ugly mother fuckers.

talmud is a meme book

this is a 10 in occupied Palestine

someone want to tell that to bibi?

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/180440

>The new law also would establish the Talmud, the core work of Jewish law, as an official basis for Israeli state law.

yeah just a meme book Moshe, nothing to see here

>How can I become one of them?
burn yourself to death

gas the kikes

Would muff dive.

bump

Yeah, well at least we aren't persecuting muslims and instead open them with open arms, allowing them to convert our public houses and community buildings into mosques. At least we don't have any Tom, Dick or Harry running around with knives and other weapons, ready to defend themselves or their country at any moment.

I wish I was Jewish.

How's the weather in Golders green ?

I'm a good goy but I don't want to convert because I don't want to read religious books such as Talmud or Tora, I'd better read a quantum physics book.

Except the mom raises the children so you have little Jew children coming from white men.

Jews really should check out the Golem story. I mean they wrote it.

Converts a la non born jews are considered better than ethnic jews by the rabbis, and its written as such in the bible because jews value deeds higher than faith alone. You dumb fuck.
Youre all clueless about judaism. You can convert and be 100% jewish, none of that second class bs.

Black Israelites are the real Jews and "chosen people"

This is a touchy subject on pol tho

thinking this is coming from an actual ethnic German is making my stomch turn

JIDF fucks back trying 2 subvert Sup Forums 2 get them slaves to the Jews.

>beatiful?
wtf are you smoking, pic related
>extremly smart
not smart enough to figure out that fucking shit up means they gonna get genocide, not smart enough to learn from history
>the smart ones arent even semites, the beautiful ones have blond hair blue/green eyes

Chosen people? for what, God blessed Christians to take over the world, culturally, economically and in war.

God gave WHITE CHRISTIANS the keys to the world, and said "I trust you guys not to blow it up"

Maybe 4000 years ago chosen people, but times change... and jews keep geting rekt.

Those IDF soldiers are probably half-white and cherrypicked, most Jews look repulsive

>look mom i made this thread again

They were the chosen people until they murdered Christ. Now they are the unjust synagogue

And IDF strikes again, now in our dreams, turned into nightmares...

Chosen doesn't mean what Sup Forums wants you to believe it does. Even Jesus compliments the term "chosen". Jesus defends the Jews much that he went as far as to call.Jews who have left Judaism (atheists) as the synagogue of Satan (this term also applies to Christians who have left Christianity) - but ignorant people, who haven't studied/read the Bible will tell you otherwise. Misappropriating God's words, or lying about His teachings, is a sin. Don't engage in it.

They have "Ugly" divisions and "10/10 would convert American" divisions over there.
The latter gets spammed here on Sup Forums by JIDF in the hopes to find new breeders for their filthy cult.