Did black people really build America?

I keep seeing this meme from Afrocentrists on Twitter, but is it really true? Which things have they built in the US?

Workers built everything and who were the workers who produced much of the goods in the industry of the south?

America was not completely built on slavery, but it was built on slavery.

>blacks
>working

Blacks built America like a hammer builds a house

they built railro--
they built citi--
they built peanut bu--

This is a myth. Blacks were mainly used for unskilled labors such as picking cotton. Yes they were employed in other things, but 90% of the industry was in the North and built by white workers. White workers were skilled in carpentry and built 90% of America. Blacks had lower IQ and were mainly just told what to do. The architects of America were white.

No it wasn't blacks picked cotton, and then complained about it ever since whilst white people picked cotton for the 153 years after slavery aswell as did everything else, it was people like the irish and many others that stood for most of the labour in the US. The construction of the US was pretty much solely a white endeavour. The irish also worked 10x harder than the black slaves. This is because the irish were indentured servants and if they were worked to death they wouldn't get paid. Whilst if the blacks died, there goes a free but lazy labour and they would have to procure new ones from africa. So they kept them alive and had them do things like cotton picking because whilst they were lazy and incompetent atleast it didn't cost them a dime other than food and housing.

top kek

AMERICA IS BUILT OUT OF 100% COTTON!

i am so fucking tired of niggers

And now similarly post slavery they are still kept on the government plantation by the US democrats. By offering them food and housing in exchange for continually voting for democrats no matter other policies.

Blacks grew things. The Chinese built the railroads. The other stuff was built by whites.

They're obsolete farm equipment.

>produced
Did cows produce more than niggers then?

They pick more than niggers and provide us with meat and diary.

i largely thought this was mostly due to the english founding the colonies, the german-americans exploring the frontier, and the irish and italian americans who labored to build the cities.

and the chinese who built our railroads?

>do one thing
>you doing that one thing ends up becoming by the most expensive mistake the country made
>think you did everything
you cannot tell me its possible to dumber than a black person regarding anything politics/history/etc

yes the streets and buildings are made out of cotton you waaacist!!

>Blacks grew things.
Yeah, AIDs

Is the Mule or horse going to get any recognition? Many more of them used for tougher task than niggers.

It is the same nog delusion that they say in South Africa. Everything was built by nogs, nothing was possible without nogs. White man is da debil, gibs me dat.

the picked the cotton in the south. Aside from propping up the southern economy through farm labor, they didn't build shit. And even if they did build some shit, they didn't fucking design it and would not have built it unless a white man told them to

>and the chinese who built our railroads?
Yeah, lol the Chinese invented trains too.

You white supremacists think George Washington was white, don't you? WRONG
You think Thomas Jefferson was white? WRONG
You think any of the other founding fathers were white? WRONG

>picking cotton
>working
kek. I guess that's why Africa is the fucking beacon of civilization.

Black people build everything in this world and they deserve to be called royalty.

Sit down and be humble white cave devil.

>industry of the south

Sure, they had some industry in high population areas but it was nothing like the north. If it wasn't for our higher population and higher industrial output we would have surely lost to lee.

You could certainly argue that slavery type conditions were the norm in the north, there were even child labor strikes with the kids carrying signs that said they wanted a 40 hour work week so they had time to play.

Fact is, blacks overwhelmingly worked in agrarian operations and picking cotton is not building this nation but rather providing the builders their clothing.

all they ever did was work on plantations helping to provide a substantial amount although not even close to the majority of economy of early america
at best they just accelerated the growth of the US, but are nowhere close to having built it

Niggers havent built a damn thing in over 200 years. they have destroyed and stolen a lot though.

They're taking credit for what the Irish and Chinese did. Typical niggers stealing things.

>A group that made up 10% of the population and were mainly known for growing cotton built most of America!

No. Do blacks really think that white people sat around and watched them pick cotton? Hell, I would feel safe saying that most blacks only knew what their slave owners taught them. Very few had any real world skills that would be used off of a plantation.

90% of blacks (who were 13% of the total US population) were kept enslaved on plantations in the Deep South as part of a boom exploiting the discrepancy between price of cotton and cost of cotton production due to the invention of the cotton gin by Eli Whitney.

Everything else was done by whites.

WE WAZ INDRUSTRIALISTS AND SHIET

If these nigs build America, where's the huts and pyramids and sheeeit!??

absolutely nothing and the percentage of the population that actually owned slaves was extremely low. Most people just had their family work on their family farm to keep their family fed. You're thinking of the middle east. They had over 10x the amount of slaves sent there.

>blacks built America
>the part of America with all the blacks loss the civil war because it had less industry, wealth, and infrastructure

If blacks were the ones who built the country, you'd think the part with 98% of the blacks would have won the war

>conclusion is black people arent american
i wonder who their social media guy is

Absolutely.
Look at all the skyscrapers made of cotton and all the bridges made of sugar cane

Oh..I get it now, because blacks were slaves, therefore they built everything.

Name one city that was built out of cotton.

Of course user, even their museums state so.

>Blacks built America like a hammer builds a house
Try to be less obvious you faggot, no one who has ever worked with niggers would ever believe this.

do horses build farms?

they grew a fair bit of crops but didnt do much building compared to chinese and cheap euro immigrants

do they literally expect trump to stand there and out of nowhere say something along the lines of "..and also, the noble black people built everything in this country, things we take for granted today. truly we owe our african kings and queens the world because if it wasn't for them we would have died out as a race a very long time ago. let's have a standing round of applause for the blacks of america and of the world!" and anything short of this causes them to lose their fucking minds and scream racism

How the arabs viewed the blacks. The arabs enslaved subsaharan africans for 1400 years with the help of other africans who had a long standing traditions of selling rivalling tribes into slavery, in what is called the subsaharan slave trade, which lasted 4 times longer than the much milder trans atlantic slave trade. Here in the pic is some of the descriptions muslim historians had of africans.
Also in case you don't realize this, niggers have this illusion that i've seen them spout several times that they were standing buttnaked in africa and white man came and took them and brought them to america. Except that isn't true whatsoever, they were enslaved by other africans, put in chains and sold to the highest bidder for profit.

Yes, actually. They are this delusional

Chinks built America

And this description of the african negro was nearly a thousand years before colonialism, so if you think western colonialism was the reason blacks are the way they are obviously then you are gravely mistaken.

The South specifically fell behind in industrial output BECAUSE they relied on slave labor.

Slave labor is relatively cheap, but it's garbage labor. Slaves are unmotivated and kept down so that they can't revolt. If you empower a slave they will want to be free.

So what do you do with a person you can't give anything resembling a weapon, can't teach skilled labor to, can't teach to read or write, can't keep them too well fed and physically fit?

You put them on shitty menial labor. If you're Rome you send them into the mines, or make them back washers if they're small and unthreatening. Maybe you elevate a few to a position over the other slaves, give them a whip, better food and a nice bed. Great now they're pitted against you and won't revolt (as often.)

If you're in the south, you put them to work on your crops. The soil is fantastic, the climate is awful, terrible. You'd have to pay hand over foot to get a white man to work the fields in these conditions. But a slave? Well as long as they don't die, the horrible weather just means they'll be in no shape to fight back with a humidity index of 200% and a temperature before adjustment of 95.
But, those white people aren't getting paid now, in fact, they have to compete with free labor to make a living. Wages are low, capital is centralized. What are these crop barons doing with their vast wealth? Their vast power and influence?

Well they sure as fuck aren't gonna build factories with it. That would actually reduce their power, because they'd have to hire white people to work and build them. You need skilled labor to build and maintain a factory. And although safety regulations are lax a dead slave is a big financial hit to you, you bought that slave for $300. You can buy two strong horses for $300. You can buy a house for $300. You can buy a lot of shit with $300 and if you're spending that much on a worker you want to ensure he survives a few years so you can get a return on investment.

1.6 percent of americans owned slaves at the peak of slavery.. so no user, just no

Everyone should go read this and then see how well it fits to what you see today. Including the description of cannibalism with a recent example of this in liberia, see the cannibal warlords of liberia documentary. And also as late as 2008 or something africans were enslaving around half a million blacks and pygmies, aswell as cannibalising the pygmies. Go look up articles about pygmies complain about being hunted and eaten by blacks in the congo. Africans were total derelict savages for as long as anyone can remember. And by savage i mean total savage.

He was saying they didn't build anything you moron, they were just tools -- hammers don't build houses.

I can only wonder what respected black historians and science people think when they see this igorant shit.

Black people didn't build America.

Black people picked cotton and made some plantation owners very wealthy. Do you know any famous plantation owners from history? Maybe one who dabbled in politics as well? An influential plantation owner who changed America? Or maybe just changed a single state, like Virginia? No, I didn't think so.

That's because the north built America. They made steel. They made New York City, the economic capital of the US. The north made rail roads that connected America and made cities like Chicago. And you want to know who really built America after the industrialization?

Rockefeller and Ford. Oil and cars. That's the foundation of America. That's why America built roads from New York to California. That's how America made the world's first air planes. That's how America was built, white people in the north forging steel, making the world's first skyscrapers, shipping it on rail roads, drainage, Eli, drainage, you snivelling little coward.

Do you think your song and dance and your cotton picking would help you, Eli? The north is the 3rd revelation. I told you I would eat you. I told you.

no

So no. Blacks didn't build shit. Rather, they in a roundabout way sabotaged the South economically. Your average Southerner had rights and no money, the land he lived on and grew crops was owned by a plantation owner. When the North defeated the South they took what wealth the South had, what factories they had made, what roads they had built, and they destroyed them. And because Booth was a FUCKING retard it meant the North barely even bothered to rebuild, because Lincoln was the only figure strong enough to force reconciliation and preferential treatment. After he died Congress didn't want to rebuild the South, they wanted to punish it, keep it down, and ensure it would never pose a threat to the sovereignty of the US again. And they almost impeached Andrew Johnson to make sure that happened.

So yeah, I can't even really blame the blacks for the South doing that. It was the hubris and greed of a few men that fucked things up for everyone. But what I can blame is modern blacks for being shitty ass petulant manchildren welfare drains on our economy and a blemish on our cities and crime statistics. Whatever happened in the past cannot be changed, but I don't live in the past and neither do they. They live in modern day America and blacks have done nothing but make this country worse for everyone.

Most of all themselves.

facebook()com/pg/theRoot/posts/

here is a racist page they use to push their narrative of oppression.

>SO thats why USA most indstrialize parts is the north-eastern part where all dem central europeans migrated to...

If mozart and beethoven were black people, that really makes sense user... since THEY WUZ Migrants from central europe to USA and made USA great.

MIND BLOWN

it's insane to think a group of tired weary sailors who just spent 9 months at sea and starving got off their boat and then chased well fed and rested Kunta across the jungle with chains in hand.

their job was to sail to port A pick up the cargo, and sail to port B and drop off the cargo.

>Guns kill people
>The person who used the gun dindu nuffin tho
>Unless white :^)

Based chink

>it's insane to think a group of tired weary sailors who just spent 9 months at sea and starving got off their boat and then chased well fed and rested Kunta across the jungle with chains in hand.
Yes ofcourse it's ridiculous but it's one of those nigger fairytales. You can tell they haven't picked up any history book whatsoever but perpetuate instead these urban legends in their communities.
Did you also read the quotes in the picture? aside from savagery and stupidity the one that stood out for me a lot was this one.
>Al-Muqaddasi: Of the neighbourghs of the Bujja, maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them; the child DOES NOT KNOW HIS FATHER, and they eat people - but god knows best, as for the zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.
So even back then like thousand years ago, a nigger doesn't know his father. You have to say that niggers are INCREDIBLY consistent in their behaviour throughout the centuries/millennia.

the only thing niggers ever built is a tolerance to crack cocain

This is also why it is amazing to me that some people say that genetics has no impact whatsoever and that ethnicities don't have common group traits that are different from other ethnicities. How can you say such things don't matter when you have such CONSISTENT BEHAVIOUR of africans for literally thousands of years.

And the more modern geneticist, watson the discoverer of the human genome/dna. When he came out and said that blacks behave differently and act differently than europeans and are not the same. That he had to sell his fucking pulitzer prize just to survive because of how much he got scolded and ostrasized for simply telling the truth that anyone in history including the arabs clearly knew very well and observed the exact same thing over a thousand years ago. It's preposterous. Tell the truth, gets attacked for it.

Plenty of blacks I see.

Yup, these guys are black

Checks out.

Sorry nobel prize, but you get the point.

Fck me really?

They wuz keepin the black man down back den too, they jus not wanna give the black manz a job

They picked cotton, they didn't engineer trains and bridges etc

a lot of Irish and Chinese where used to handle dangerous explosives. Pretty dangerous work back than, the Irish drank to calm their nerves.

Gooks built the railroads, whites built the cities and roads. Niggers picked cotton.

who do u think was holding up that crane cuz? shiet we all know it was da black man

Hive mind?

why did they let themselves become slaves?

Niggers were farm equipment used to pick cotton. Nothing more. Not build buildings.

>why did they let themselves become slaves?
They enslaved eachother my friend, every ethnicity on earth either enslaved eachother or someone else at some point is history, nobody is innocent with regards to slavery in world history. However with blacks the thing is they enslaved eachother more than most. And then some people came to their shores and they sold them to them for profit, instead of just using them for their own ways.

The Irish should get most of the praise for building America

They got worked to the bone

> 500k African slaves built an entire nation when they were enslaved in only half of it at the time

Thats like people who work at Wal Mart built America.No sorry my purple gummed friend but you stocked some shelves and picked some cotton you didn't build shit...

Yep nobody gives the irish or italians or others credit, it's all about the niggers who virtually didn't do a thing in comparison. they did maybe like 0.5% of the total work in america to build everything you see today. Yet pretend they did all of it, the likes of pretentious drama queens you have to look long after.

> durrrr niggers built america when they were slaves n shiet
> assuming every american had a slave to order around and build stuff when the reality is the majority of people didnt.

niggers btfo

>"Because we (whites) made you."

Use the Richard Spencer response

wait, Chris Rock really said that?

of course it isn't, only a low IQ nigger would unironically believe that their shitty ancestors were capable of building the United States of America

>built by black people

gonna need some source on this

picking cotton at a few farms in the south =/= building anything.

The argument implies that blacks built America. Trouble is, anywhere indigenous African populations are left to their own devices, they are unable to construct a meaningful society. So yes, blacks provided labor to build in the antebellum south, but whites planned and expanded in a meaningful way. Hammering a nail is one thing, developing far-reaching policy and global wealth is another.

Isn't the Peanut Butter thing true?

>he thinks the country was built by builders, but no, it was actually done by blacks.
Is he saying niggers are not builders?

no, in fact black people contributed the least and were the reason one of the worst wars in american history happened. mezicans and chinks have more of a claim to that than niggers kek.

Either that or that whoever "This man" is doesn't consider them as such.

>blacks built America
very funny, would read again

everytime i hear "black people built america" i cringe really hard.

the cold hard fact is that, NO, they didn't.

Can you seriously imagine black workers building a skyscraper? They picked cotton for crying out loud.