sauce pl0x.

Aku no hana

Japanese truck strikes again.

I wonder if Kanna could beat that dragon, if it was alive

Just got this one

is this a manga or a hentai?

Japan should stop adding dicks to girls, its not right

source on this?

Vaginia as a whole is disgusting, from the stuff that looks like a fucking alien up to the hamburger and the thing where pee and dick is inserted

Girls with dicks is the way to go

GIRLS
WITH
DICKS

I hope people even lift.

You call that lifting

what is it with japs and trucks? Are truck related deaths so common there?

Sometimes they left, sometimes they don't.

GIRLS WITH
CHO-CO BA-NA-NA
OH GRAPES

GIRLS WITH CHINK MEMES

If you're going to push KnH you should've chosen one of the many beautiful landscape shots done in the manga.

With that level of visible muscle she should be pulling 2.5 pl8 at least
1pl8 is babyweight

Girls with
Oh well

is this from the artist who did that manga with a girl saying "this is nice but I know I'm dying inside"?

I was wondering if the author was fumi fumiko...

Is that bokura no hentai?
The first half of that was so fucking depressing i loved it

MEN WITH DICKS

trucks don't have to respect stops in Japan because they have a super strong work ethic, trucks are allowed to not respect the road rules so they can arrive and deliver the goods earlier
you cannot even say anything to a truck driver that kills someone on the job, it's the way it works

Bitch you need to read that manga before posting here

no it is Cutie Mutie
I read without checking the author, I was wondering why it felt like bokura no hentai and sakura no sono

DICKS WITH GIRLS

This manga was so damn good, I hope the auhtor got enough dosh to keep being published

Does it match bnh's level of feels?
I might check it out

Too many are my favorites to pick honestly. Though the entire last couple of chapters was a treat.

>first and only work
>3 years ago

He is ded

Lets post actually dead authors

What isekai is this?

I hope so. I also noticed the author released a sequel doujin to bnh. Probably he thought the ending of the manga was too nice

The japanese cold, man

What the fuck is that form? Also wearing a belt with 2 plates on the bar.

I 100% convinced myself that I wanted to climb Kilimanjaro when I read this manga.

When you take Yuri too far

wait, ARE YOU FOR REAL? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
A CAT IS FINE TOO IS DEAD?

Harem done right.

He died in a due failed medical attention so you could say his death was too forced

>last tweet was only 5 days ago
fuck you, you scared me for a second

The only harem done right is the mankoto hARem way, still you should avoid the boat

paid the PR in advance

Yes, it was Friday

Ane no Onaka wo Fukuramaseru no wa Boku

>last volume dropped 2 chapters from end just because 5 years ago and no one did them

Looks like Gura Nyuuto.

Dear God. Boichi can't draw a female to save his life.

Rest in peace Miyata.

>someone finally started translating it last year

Seriously.

I just read through all of this yesterday. I thought it was surprisingly alright. That being said, when it was going through Sanada's arc, I got excited because I thought that the story was going to take a dramatically different turn. I thought it would be a self-aware harem story where the MC figures out which girls fall for him (and thus are evil/bad/monsters) and work to reform them with the goal of getting them to fall out of love with him. Albeit, this is pretty similar to the story going on now, but I thought that there would be a bigger focus on that guilty, lovey-dovey stuff that was going on with Sanada

Funnily enough, Trucks cause the LEAST deaths in Japan out of all motor vehicles.

>Boichi can't draw a female to save his life.
I mean that's a pretty bad example, but off yourself.

so that's where that bear comes from

I'm still not sure what Yumeko was planning here. I doubt she knew crazy lesbian was about to save her, and we have no proof she secretly knows Kungfu

>0 results on yandex

I read it 2 hours ago. I feel troubled.

Nande koko ni sensei ga!?

arigatou very much

MODS!

Delet

I thought this had potential, to bad it was axed

he is not death he only left earth with his alien waifu , right??

I wonder why fuck the girls from this author are always sweating and looking feverish

So if i'm understanding correctly, it's a male cat sex slave

if you cant slap a guy in half with a cricket bat you arent a real man