One Punch Man

Murata is streaming again, just started. He's drawing King and Garou ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

>Heroes Garou beaten are being crossed out
>WDM isn't
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>It's a Garou gets BTFO chapter

King is cute!CUTE!

I'll be taking screenshots

>cute
He's fucking HANDSOME, not cute

Here's one

Powerlevels

WDM is doing well, as was expected, but Garou is the focus of the arc, and his growth from fight to fight is it's main theme.

Garoufags, anti Garoufags, whatever you are, Garou won't be beaten by anyone but Saitama.

Any idea on page number yet
Top kek. Garou got his ass kicked

Murata's english is pretty good

>Garoufags, anti Garoufags

>I love you. I love you!

40 pages confirmed so far

He's on page 40 of this chapter

Out of 85 chapters

Garou getting a power up

I appreciate how vocal Murata is with his audience, even if it does slow down production a bit

I want that pen.

48 pages now
I think he's said where to get them from

New page

He's fighting WDM

There aren't people who actually thought Garou would beat WDM, right? Right? The guy whose whole point is betting blown the fuck out repeatedly until he stops getting blown the fuck out, versus one of the S-Ranks we've never even seen fight in the ONE version? It was a meme, right?

Some people even thought WDM would've gotten off-paneled

>that tiny bit of Garou's v line showing

that could have happened if there wasn't any gouketsu

Yup, Garou's getting recked.

wew

it was shitposting,nothing personel

Do we have any confirmation that WDM wasn't similarly Mauled aside from battle-damaged Garou which is a normal look for him after one of his hunts?

We'll just have to see, but the last time we saw WDM he still had the same poker face as always

Just how strong is WDM?

Well he's able to protect Q-city, the most dangerous city, with little to no trouble. And the cities on OPM are pretty large.

>garou feels pity for WDM because he'd never seen such a pathetic hero before
>holds back and pretends to be beaten by him
>somehow Sup Forums is so retarded that they think the martial artist god Garou is getting beaten by some random idiot dressed like a dog

Is WDM a Saitama clone in a dog suit?

remember that user suggesting WDM was actually an actual dog holding a human face mask in his mouth

Hasn't he spoken before though?

Will Kingu bluff past Garou too?

The problem is, isn't Garou known by now for attacking TTM?
Why would WDM leave him?

Maybe WDM is a real hero like Saitama who doesn't murder people with issues?

I didn't say Murder
I mean taking him in.

Maybe he wasn't trying to? For all we know Garou retreated behind the cover of another monster attack. Maybe he figured it just wasn't worth it. We don't really know much about WDM's personality. We might get some insight on that this update. We'll just have to wait and see.

yes he has, anime episode 10 he says minute 13:18 "ok but we have no idea when in next six month" after sitch finishes his speech.

Where was it shown that Garou fleed? Was he really beaten? If so top kek.

So after that Garou understands he's not all that ready enough for beating the S class so he goes back ocusing on dealing with the A heroes first, which is how we end up back to where we were in the webcomic?

When was the chapter that ended with the WDM vs Garou cliffhanger released again? It feels like it's been forever, and all that time every single fucking thread had Garoufags hyped up for Garou beating WDM.

It was more than one year ago. Almost two volumes worth of content old.

I dont even know what this is but Im still watching

Garou BTFO the chapter.

>More than a year of Garoufag shitposting

Wew

Over a whole damn year

Why does he draw from left to right?

Yep, also I love how silent these spoiler threads have been.

To not mess up the fresh ink I assume.

This is probably what will happen if it does return to following the webcomic plot.

Jeez

Looks like he's done for now

What if Pochi is actually WDM after being fed monster cells?

When was the last time we saw WDM in the original webcomic?

>boRshoe

> 34th page

Fuck yeah, we're getting a good amount.

Where are the Garoufags?

Figuring out what excuses to make up for Garou being BTFO by a furry

Maybe he's a very good dog who transformed into a hero similar to how bad people transform into monsters

Right here

Trying to find a page where Garou is "running away" from literally who man

Lel

maybe hes a guy in a dog suit

Don't be ridiculous.

maybe he is a dog in a guy suit that is in a dog suit

Get outta here with that loony shit.

maybe you're a guy in a dog suit

Maybe you're just a skeleton in a skin suit

Nowhere.

Only pages we've seen so far are of them fighting, Garou looking hurt, King and Saitama running into him and Saitama kicking Garou.

So Saitama will have THREE (3) encounters with Garou before the fight?

>Garou can just teleport into his shack to cross out WDM or whatever hero he's beaten minutes ago

You can't be this retarded.

Seeing as One is obsessed with this goddamn gag, at LEAST 3.

I expect one more.

Are you talking about the image in OP's post? He's clearly flashing back to his picture of King in his shack, since the panel before that (which we've already seen) has King (and a certain somebody else) walking towards him (presumably, given by his face in the first panel).

Yes three, I fail to see the need for emphasis
>obsessed
It only happened once in the webcomic, and we don't even know the context of this encounter
Oh fuck off would you

>flash
Are these guys serious?

Are you sure we aren't dogs in guy suits?

I know it's a flashback inspired by King, that's crystal clear from the whole page composition. I was replying to a retard who implied that Garou actually teleported back to his horror shack to edit his fucking wallpaper.

>once in the webcomic
Uh huh. Except ONE is writing the manga and adding this gag every step of the arc.

Expect one at the park and at least one more during the extended raid.

WDM doesn't even report the monsters he kills most of the time, who knows how much routine contact he has with the Hero Association.

>adding this gag every step of the arc.
Don't be retarded
>one at the park
That was the webcomic encounter
>at least one more during the extended raid
That wouldn't fit the tone of the arc in the slightest, at least try to use your brain They've already said that he rarely leaves Q city, so not much

King is together with Saitama and Saitama kicks Garou before King's heart can go doki doki from the looks of it.

Saitama probably recognized Garou as the guy who "tried to mug him".

You sound awfully defensive.

He's used the joke two extra times already. What makes you think he won't add more instances when it's a given that the raid is getting extended as well?

Are you ONE's sikrit editor? Fuck off autismo.

>That wouldn't fit the tone of the arc in the slightest

Saitama/Flash encounter.

>40 pages
Wait, just for this release?

Less than 10 pages have been shown on stream so far

>You sound awfully defensive.
All because I'm not listening to your headcanon?
>joke two extra times already
Yeah at appropriate times in Garou's evolution, and again we don't even know the context of the second encounter
>What makes you think he won't add more instances when it's a given that the raid is getting extended as well
Because Garou appearing randomly against Saitama underground while he's supposed to be having this semi-serious development would be retarded
Are you ONE's sikrit editor?
Could you say that in english please
>Fuck off autismo.
After you
Flash encountering Saitama is not the same as Saitama meeting Garou and just one shotting him

Yes. He's not going to show everything

>Flash encountering Saitama is not the same as Saitama meeting Garou and just one shotting him

> a comedy scene with Saitama humiliating a "badass" character isn't the same as a comedy scene with Saitama humiliating a "badass" character

>garou
>badass
lol

>a comedy scene with Saitama humiliating a "badass" character isn't the same as a comedy scene with Saitama humiliating a "badass" character
>Implying Flash and Garou share a similar role, premise, or character arc in that arc.
Thank God you're not writing this manga, imagine if we got a premature encounter with Garou again write after his fight with Darkshine, what a giant tone shift that would have been. Why not just have Saitama destroy all of the MA monsters in comedic fashion

Get a load of this sperg god damn.

>Because Garou appearing randomly against Saitama underground while he's supposed to be having this semi-serious development would be retarded
Garou's having development in this very chapter and there goes random Saitama to kick him in the gut. Garou was also thinking to himself precisely by the wig store. Man, how RANDOM is that? Way more random than them meeting once more at the MA base.

It's a gag now, you fucking mongoloid.

You do realize that even their original meeting in the webcomic took place during a moment of very serious Garou development? Right?

Are you done making up retarded excuses now?

Saitama literally exists to create extreme tone shifts, retard

Try spreading your autism in Mob threads, OPM isn't for you

>Garou's having development in this very chapter
Fighting is not the same as developing user
>Man, how RANDOM is that
Never said that the Garou and Saitama weren't random, just that them meeting even once before the final fight in their would ruin things, but by all means keep putting those words in my mouth
>You do realize that even their original meeting in the webcomic took place during a moment of very serious Garou development
HA, you thought that shit was serious? It had comedic moment written all over it, Garou fucking said ruba dub dub. Now when he was dying after his fight with Darkshine thinking he wasted his life, THAT was a serious moment.
>Are you done making up retarded excuses now?
As soon as you're done spouting retarded theories that will never come true
>Saitama literally exists to create extreme tone shifts, retard
Yeah I know you dumb shit I never said he didn't. The entire scene with ENW was a huge tone shift, and having him meet Garou before that would ruin it
>Try spreading your autism in Mob threads, OPM isn't for you
What, I love OPM, just hate how it attracts retards of your stature. Also, fanbase wars, really? You have to be over 21 to browse Sup Forums

by himself

with 0 injuries

I dont understand how people though he was going to lose to current garou