BLUE RED SUPERMOON ECLIPSE

So, we summoning kek tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/30/581890038/wednesdays-rare-super-blue-blood-moon-how-to-see-it-and-what-we-can-learn
timeanddate.com/eclipse/map/2018-january-31?n=137#
youtube.com/watch?v=2j3kF2EexDo&list=RDMM2j3kF2EexDo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n4GmeI2omfM
youtube.com/watch?v=wwMDvPCGeE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We Awoo into the night

You rang?
REEEEeeeEEEE

hi kek

Oh shit. Like right now tonight or later on tonight? Did I miss it

I'll be at my local public park with a telescope, observing astronomical phenomena as white men have since time immemorial. I hope you'll join me for a hot cider.

Night of the long knives.

It peaks around 5:30 AM PST if that's any help.

>a disturbance in the Kek-field
Did you feel it?

yes.
praise kek.

Depends on your zone in PST actually. For example, it peaks at 6:07pst for me in Socal. But if you're from Northern California, it peaks at 7:11pst

Now? Tonight?

Yes, or more accurately this morning.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/30/581890038/wednesdays-rare-super-blue-blood-moon-how-to-see-it-and-what-we-can-learn

Just checked. Still looks normal to me.

All Hail Kek. Reborn and Christened in The Arizona Desert under the Eclipse of The Blood Moon. 2 hour Countdown has commenced.

It's gonna start to have a red tint in about 1 1/2 hours from now. It hasn't started yet.

Uh, no - you'll miss it if you wait that long:

timeanddate.com/eclipse/map/2018-january-31?n=137#

In LA, the total eclipse begins at 4:52am and lasts until 6:08. It "peaks" at 5:30am, but it looks pretty much the same throughout the total eclipse stage.

I dunno, man. NPR or Timeanddate? I'm gonna be checking every hour or so, so the time isn't so important to me. But NPR is saying peak hours are at those times. Anyone who is interested in it will be checking regardless I suppose.

How do they explain lunar eclipse

God points his red desklight at the moon for a bit to give us a show that he's still there

God

>extremely rare event
>on the same night as Trump's first SOTU
HOLY.....FUCKING.....SHIT

Show yourself leaf fag
> yes faggots, Kek was a leaf all along. Terrifying thought isn’t it

I will pray to kek for this blessed gigamoon tonight.

:)

Will be at Mt. Cootha tonight at 12am to summon kek.

Check em. Im not lyin.

Has kek abandoned his creation?

Im disappointed.

>
I've dreamed of victims
many victims
on my tv they
spilled the blood

Shit, almost time

dont be, its only logical. your statement is about going to summon kek tonight, thus logically your statement is not kek speaking through you.

Expecting digits on that post would be odd for that reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=2j3kF2EexDo&list=RDMM2j3kF2EexDo

My god. He speaks.

That’s not a correct image of Flat Earth. Stop trying to misinform people.

I'm a hispanic Christian "jew", but i will check it out too.

>tfw too cloudy.

Do they have to really? If you're willing to entertain the idea that the earth is flat, you could easily just go for any theory you want about any astronomical phenomena, for example, the moon turns black sometimes for no real reason. It just changes color.

>tfw us yuropoors won't get to see it live

It fucking sucks. Even the poos can see it.

He is watching with his benevolent amphibious eyes.

i like when you can see clouds at night. the moon was very shiny last night.

Yes

>Mfw clouds

PRAISE KEK

overcast. meh.

thanks for speaking through me kek! praise kek!

>you could easily just go for any theory you want about any astronomical phenomena
And that's exactly what happens when people believe in space. Ah dude *toke* like there's any possibility of anything happening *toke* in the universe because it's infinite possibilities so anything is possible *toke* aliens and planets and space travel and lasers that beam you to places in a second.

You get the point.

To counter round earthers:how the fuck does a shadow change color? How does the moon turn red but nothing else? m.youtube.com/watch?v=n4GmeI2omfM

Rolling for a happening this blue moon, it's been so long since we had a good one.

>88 88 88

Got a fresh snowfall earlier yesterday, making the supermoon extra special last night. Didn't get out of work early enough to catch it on the horizon when it looks cartoonishly large, but still /comfy/.

Finally, we all can live in a dream

No, but Hyrule monsters will rise again. Take care, Link!

kek

I don't believe in flat earth but I wasn't making fun of it. I think there are probably underlying layers of existence and causality that make determinations like "flat earth", or "globe earth", unimportant and/or indeterminate.

I don't believe in the round earth either. I think whatever is going on with this realm is very weird, and much weirder than the ground being shaped a certain way. Clearly though, most of the standard story about "space", "the moon", "planets", etc., does not work.

Looks really bright out, but I guess no red for another hour or two.

I didn't think you were. The point I was making is that space gives people brain boners, it allows them to imagine anything and believe there to be a possibility that it is true; so when you said that believing in flat earth can be used to justify anything I was saying that the exact same thing could be said for believing in space.

> determinations like "flat earth", or "globe earth", unimportant and/or indeterminate.
Unimportant? If it turns out it's all been a lie or a means of control it will rip apart everything known for the past few hundred years and make people question everything they've ever believed in.

I didn't believe in anything other than round ball and space until someone told me about flat earth and I gave it a chance, it's not that I believe it now but I have to admit they do make some good points which made me question the narratives we're given. Scientists and intellectuals have been proven from in the past many times, no reason it can't happen again.

>Tfw night is so bright it may as well be day.
>Tfw clouds

>proven from
*Proven wrong
ffs

if matching numerals, kek brings us full disclosure shortly following criminal indictments of Clinton and Obama

so if it's 3:22 AM where I'm at now in northern california, when should I be looking at dah moon? I wanna see this shit

Rerolllllll

you should always be watching

reroll

how much longer kek is getting le tired

Pocket knife, 12 gauge, 9 mm, no silver rounds. 4 hours 'til dawn. Think I'll make it?

were all gonna make it

>If it turns out it's all been a lie or a means of control it will rip apart everything known for...
Right, but I already think basically everything we're told about the nature of the world is a lie anyway, so for me, it's not as earth-shattering(haha). If you think the realm is some kind of thing being created by consciousness in some kind of non-temporally bound, non-linear-causal way, and physicality itself is a meaningless concept and an intentionally laid mind-trap, the fact that the earth might be round or flat or a concave sphere is more of a detail.

braise keg
let world war 3 begin tomorrow
chekkem faggots

can my nsw coastbros tell me when this shit goes down/full eclipse. I would check but its overcast as fuck kms.

Ok, here's what these stupid articles don't explain:
the UMBRAL phase (in other words the actual dark shadow that you can SEE coming across) doesn't begin until 3:48 AM PST. The full phase (total shadow phase) begins at 4:51 AM. It only PEAKS at 5:30 AM.

Trump was 70 years 7 months 7 days old on inauguration day. It's the Jew year 5777 I think? I think this is why the Jews grind their teeth so much about our man Drumpf they're way into signs and numerology and what not.

4:52am to 6:08, with some minor adjustments for longitude.

its 5778 since september

>upvote
kys

The death of all blue bloods.

If a timezone is an hour wide then how could the peak times for the eclipse vary by over an hour? And that also assumes that SoCal to NorCal stretches the entire width of the timezone, which it doesn't. You should listen to him, you're going to to miss the eclipse if you wait an extra hour The times between SoCal and NorCal vary by 30 minutes at the most, if you don't believe me look at sunrise times. Google "Redding CA sunrise time" "Los Angeles sunrise time".

it has begun

About 5 min eta for east coast fags.

Trump is both the Jewish messiah and Vishnu's latest avatar, Kalki. He will bring us into a new golden age.

I wondered why all the dot Indians liked him so much thanks here have an up boat

Going to do it right now!

not tonight. but on the day of the super bowl, wormwood passes by during a game between the annunaki and the patriots of earth.

numerology we can derive 776 and 777 from the dates and time, and the number of the asteroid.

So we're used to the moon's normal state.

Then you have a red moon, let's just call this a Super Saiyan Blood Moon.

Does that mean that since the blue moon is even MORE SIGNIFICANT does that make it a Super Saiyan Blood Moon Super Saiyan or Blood Moon Blue for short?

>Can't wait for Perfected Blood Moon Blue or Ultra Instinct Moon

>absolute state of the moon

Yeah I get what you're saying. I think we're on the same wave-length but talking about different aspects of it. Either way, the way I see space is that it's something that can suck up unlimited amounts of time and resources to keep focus away from other possibilities. Truth is we, as people, don't actually know much about it - all our information regarding history, spirituality etc comes from sources which we know are questionable.

its "super saiyan blood moon form 2 - Blood Moon Blue" or SSBM2-BMB

the moon is almost half in eclipse right now.

OY VEY

Beat me to it.

livestream of eclipse here.youtube.com/watch?v=wwMDvPCGeE0

but its not red wherever theyre shooting from.