Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao
youtube.com/watch?v=-f5JI1LFvN8
youtube.com/watch?v=tqtiPJ9VnKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope Universe 9 wins, everyone knows th

Frieza did nothing wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao

Will Freeza actually be permanently revived? He proved this episode that he's still completely unrepentant and will try to kill Goku the second he gets a chance, they would have to be borderline retarded to think that once they revive him he'll go peacefully on his way

those dubs aint lyin

Bogie back a shit.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

would be cool if universe 7 loses and dbs will be about some other universe with a completely different intro.

i dunno in the end hes just a nostalgia cash grab by toriyama. who knows?
im waiting for rabbit king to return my self.

What's his endgame Sup Forums?

how many fucking times is Goku going to drop his guard around someone who wants to kill him?

like come on dude he should have learned after getting his heart pierced

Why is Freeza called the "Ruler of the Universe" or "Galactic Tyrant" or some other shit when King Cold was his dad? Wouldn't he be the highest authority of Freeza's empire?

He just forgot Freiza was a scumbag give him a break.

Why do I wanna fuck that butterfly so bad?

Surprised that Hakai didn't fuck him up considering this happened.

Because you have an insect fetish.

The absolute STATE of the manga

What is his power level and special move going to be?

Is the latest chapter translated yet?

I wonder if it's one of Universe 2's team?

Yes

Rabbit king has been doing secret training on earth's moon and can now compete with ss blue.

anime future Zamasu < anime Fused Zamasu < manga future Zamasu < manga Black < anime Black < manga Fused Zamasu

King Cold was a mistake.

Because King Cold already handed over the universe to him, since Freeza was stronger than him.

super sonic high velocity power poop

>saw this image before the finishing the episode
freaked me out

NICE TRY SON GOKUUUUUU
BUT
NOT
GOOD
ENOUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=-f5JI1LFvN8

All he did was zanzoken a few times before immediately going ssb

But king cold wasn't in his final form, and his power was already close to Frieza's

>Tournament finally starts
This arc started at episode 77. We are at episode 95. It has been 18 weeks since that episode has aired, about February if I calculated right.

>NO MORE WARMING UP THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!

Lol I'm still confused after reading the latest chapter, zamasu multiples and is able to regain his fusion form?
Seriously like the actual fuck farts, looks like zeno is needed.

ERASED

Still way better then
"Father...It appears I can go notSSGSS and a Genkidama sword
Actually, what's a genkidama? Who cares"

t. American dub watcher

MUH THEMATICS
MUH THEMATIC ASSPULLS

Just look at those pants.

manga vs anime wars aside
this was fucking cool

Toeishills believe that if it follows a thematic, even the worst asspulls are justified
You heard that right, THEY ENDORSE EPISODE 66 AND 67

I think trunks was just really fucking mad, kinda like Vegeta in BoG. And well, ya the Genki Dama Sword thing was pretty dumb. At least it looked cool though

Literally just renamed final flash

>ywn live to see the manga animated

Zamas is hot

Polly wants a cracker

So who exactly was Frieza "selling" planets to? Was he a real estate agent or fucking emperor? As the most powerful being in the known universe at the time, couldn't he just take whatever planet he wanted and use its resources as he pleased, killing anyone that posed a threat to him like he did with the saiyans?

Was he scared of the planets with decent powerlevels teaming up and rebelling ?

Torankusu!

Hey Vegeta got angry and he got a little stronger then SSJ3 Goku
Trunks got angry and he's able to draw blood from Rose Black. He got a little more angry and beat up Merged Zamasu

>mfw yamchacucks

Hey now user, he turned his hands the other way this time!

>Super looks like some kind of GT level fanfiction even drawn with effort by Toyo
I'm not going to be one of those faggots who denies it's existence, but god damn is this awful. How pathetic can the author of the most well known shonen of all time be?

That's the point

Plus it let Trunks actully do something cool in his own arc

>At least it looked cool though
Eh

>Goku has to use 100% of his power to hold off one zamasu
>Vegeta's new move fried 2 of them even though he was weakened
A victory for Vegetafags.

>pages ordered left to right

fucking stupid

Freeza only ruled one galaxy his daddy probably ruled a different galaxy, do you know how many galaxies exist in the universe?

If Gohan was stronger than Goku when he was 4 years old then why wasn't Goten stronger than Goku when he was 4 as well?
Also is Pan going to be going super saiyan any time soon?

God you reminded me how much I dislike Trunks' English voice in Kai and afterwards. Although I admit the "I will... destroy you!" line he has in XV2 when fighting Rose is pretty good.

2 8 P L A N E T S

Well he got cut from the dick so that's okay

No, they're both equally retarded asspulls. Goku apparently having Hakai powers isn't suddenly validated because it's in the manga instead of anime.

You retards know you would be shitting on it hard as fuck if Toei came up with it instead of Toyo.

"Needing asspulls to make a character relevant"
I guess Natsu suddenly beating up Sting and Rogue is justifiable in order to make him relevant.

I chuckled thx user

>i could break the supreme kai in two with my bare hands!

Trunks was already just on the verge of SSJ3 power as it was.
Not to mention Vegeta was just crying over his wife being slapped, Trunks got angry because he was being told that everything in his timeline was directly his fault.

That's a good list

You're all faggots

Hold on a second I thought it was established the Trunks was simply drawing upon the power of an entire universe kind of like how Goku draws energy from the world to create a spirit bomb.

>Super will end in your lifetime

O MY GOD KI

>Shunkan-Ido
Is there any way of telling when Goku is using this, when he's not putting his hand on his forehead?

Don't bother arguing with them.
They're like our sonyggers.

How did Vegeta even have the power to do that? I thought he got his shit fucked by Merged Zamasu last chapter?

Don't worry I'll kill you so that you can be happy.

>Really fast. Peck based moves
>Pecks Krillin
>Shits in Tiens third eye
>Doesn't get knocked out by Narirama
>Blinds Gohan
>Pecks off Piccolo's arm

rage boost

youtube.com/watch?v=tqtiPJ9VnKw

>Whis stated Goku has the potential to become a God of destruction
>Goku learns a God of destruction technique
>IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

Desperate Toei shills

No I wouldn't because he has lived with a god of destruction and is being taught by his master. We've seen him training at his place, we've seen him training at Whis's. We've also seen Goku replicate techniques by seeing it for the first time (Such as the Kamehameha).
Trunks has never exhibited signs, and has never had any tangible evidence or proof behind him learning the Genkidama. He also learned the Mafuba in 5 minutes where as it took Goku an entire day to master it. Also SSJRage came out of nowhere and was only created to give Trunks some form of spotlight.

>then why wasn't Goten stronger than Goku when he was 4 as well?
Goten literally became the youngest Super Saiyan dude.
At that age Goku wasn't even Raditz tier.

y-you too.

It's good enough for Goku. Unless you're implying him getting 33 times stronger in one afternoon after a single zenkai so he could challenge Frieza isn't an asspull.

Laser > Destruction energy

he sperged out like an autist again

>Potential only means he could be strong enough in the future to be a GoD
>Goku asspulls a technique he has never even seen and does it first try

>Laser
Wasn't that a normal bullet?

I hope he knocks out Tien.

Why is Cooler not cannon?

Except Goku outright refused to be a GoD candidate, you fucking retard.

>You retards know you would be shitting on it hard as fuck if Toei came up with it instead of Toyo.
I doubt it. There wouldn't be nearly as much resistance to this if it had appeared in the anime version of the Black arc.

Fact is, although it's a cool ability, basically nothing has been said about it. However, the anime's own silence about, couple with no one else aside from Beerus and now Sidra using the ability, by itself, created a certain view around it, like the assumption that it's one of the God of Destruction only abilities, part of the same mechanic that ties them to the Kaioshin. Or even the idea that it can just destroy anything.

What the manga is doing now is seem as polemic because it's going against this now established view. However, if it had happened back during the Black arc, a few weeks after Beerus' own first use of it with an actual name, this whole silent mythology around "Hakai" would never have been formed in the first place, and people would just accept it.

Goku is remembering his life, and vegeta is no where to be found.
but oolong is.
KEK

Winning for his universe

no don't kill me plz just a prank bro

>he has never even seen

But he has

Good

Okay sure but Goku was already SS3 by then and Goten couldn't even reach SS2.

Gohan on the other hand manged to surpass his father twice during his childhood and he was the first saiyan half breed so he set the precedent for Trunks and Goten to have ridiculous childhood power spikes during their youth as well.

But we haven't seen anything of the sort.