>Manji
>Mankasa
>girls

Eren.

Annie there is doubt

Endgame right here, brothers.

Endgame right here.

Armin a cute.

I haven't seen this picture in colour before. Thank you for posting it.

Annie of course!

EM confirmed, brothers.

I want Annie and Reiner to find the same peace as bort

>EP are cute, CUTE!

Best girl is dead.

My maternal instincts are so strong right now. I love this picture, Erwin and our little son so much!

Why spoiler it when it was obvious what the pic was?

why the greentext

>Jean is the only one not crying
Will Jean be Evil Armin's right hand man?

Okay, Eren.

Hansamu~

Jean will be the sensible fool to Armin's evil designs when Eren is away in Marley on his own.

Dumb Erenwhales.

Annie is made for Bert cock

Does Annie love watermelon?

no but she loves bert cock see

Mikasa is a QT healthy grill

I was rewatching first season and I got questions, I'll just cram them into one shitpost

>When Eren was being questioned by the garrison squad, he transformed and while in his ribcage, Armin noticed there were flowers on the ground that weren't there before. Is this one of those things that's gonna come up again or was it a fragment of Isayama's plan that titans were transported to their hosts when needed?
>If titans only last a decade and some change then how did Ymir last 60 years outside the wall?
>We get all these cool titans... And Cartman? Shitty reveal for a titan, and it has Jean's face
>At what point will this show disintegrate at the level Gantz did?

I thought Armin was your son? Did you have another baby?

But Hange will take Annie's power, Levi won't be able to merry her because she has no PUSSY

kek heres your (you)

Back when Ymir died I avoided the threads because I still hadn't catched up, was there a lot of butthurt?

They can be together in hell.

>Must Protect her smile at all cost.

Don't care about the anime. Pay attention to the details in the manga.

Armin is one of my sons! I have another son too and I'd like daughters and lots more sons too! I would love a big family with my darling Erwin!

We know, Eren.

kek

Don't listen to The anime is much better. At least the art isn't crap

Who is the qtest trap?

Armin, Eren, Levi or Jean?

So delusional.

>>When Eren was being questioned by the garrison squad, he transformed and while in his ribcage, Armin noticed there were flowers on the ground that weren't there before. Is this one of those things that's gonna come up again or was it a fragment of Isayama's plan that titans were transported to their hosts when needed?
wasnt that filler

>>If titans only last a decade and some change then how did Ymir last 60 years outside the wall?
titans last forever unless killed, shifters last 13 years
>>We get all these cool titans... And Cartman? Shitty reveal for a titan, and it has Jean's face
its cute grill

>>At what point will this show disintegrate at the level Gantz did?
never because it almost over

>If titans only last a decade and some change then how did Ymir last 60 years outside the wall?
Only the intelligent titans have the timer, normal dumb titans are more or less immortal.

She's made for being loved and playing with Legos.

>Dat Sex Hair
HOLY FUCK. Made my dick diamonds

Fuck off whale.

Fuck don't remember me. I'm crying

Ok, fucking saved. Even the nose is perfect

That's shifters who only last around 10 years or at least that's what Marly claims.
Ymir was just a normal mindless titan until she ate one of the warriors before the attack. So far that's the only known way for a mindless titan to become human again.

When can we expect a new season? I'm hoping we don't have to wait another two years to see them just do the boring Christa arc, you know they'll stretch that out.

>I'll keep wrapping that scarf around you
>Now and forever... as many times as you want!

kys fujo

That's not romance, EMwhale. Disgusting.

I didn't get that far. Did they show it or was it off-screen?

And after that 40 chapter of cucking. Anime-onlyfags must feel good who like EM. Next season has none but cucking

Even Isayama said he likes the anime more. Cry more mangatard

>at least that's what Marly claims.
The Founding titan before frieda was dying after 13 years. He was barely alive when she ate him. Read Kenny's flashback.

>Bert never learned to come out of his shell
>He just sat there letting Reiner speak for him until Reiner went crazy and he couldn't rely on him anymore

How will rageturdfags recover?

they showed her right before being eaten, the actual act was offscreen

When did he say that? He said he didn't like the last two chapters of season 1.

Armin is the only one who would make you dinner

And now that he is a titan, he can make you dinner

Even if you don't consider it romance, it's still a declaration of protection.
Next season will probably have the 51 talk knowing Araki and Mikasa learning to trust Eren more

Shifters only last that long and they just jumped 4 years? This mango ain't gonna last much longer.

That's confirmed fake info though. Nice try.

Isayama said you must kill yourself. Won't expect answer because you should be ded because Isayama said so.

Will we see the SL next month?

Mikasa will learn to open her eyes and see happiness in other things besides just Eren.

kek BTFO!

>Fake
Fuck off whale

Nope. Next few chapters will be BRA flashbacks.

>never because it almost over
Are you sure about that or are you speculating

We might end up with Shingeki: Shippuden

Yes after Eren dies and leaves her to take care of their son

Hopefully not. This is the perfect time for more BRA flashbacks, which is much better than SL shit

>Now and forever
Doesn't Eren know that you're supposed to have a ring to go with a statement like that?

Maybe. 95 will be about eren at the least. Reiner arc is over.

a better version

Unlikely.

Tell that to Isayama with his rather than a lover comment. BTFO.

>ywn come in to work everyday and listen to a dozen manlets brag about being chosen to eat you alive

The manga literally cant end without revolving the main issue and when that is resolved there is no more fighting.

>tfw I remember the threads when S1 was airing, the BR secret hadn't been revealed yet and Bertfags dominated

BRA isn't getting an additional flashback. 94 ended with the viewpoint switching back to Eren.

We already know about Reiner and I doubt Isayama will reveal Eren is in Marley yet.

>Mikasa goes on for the kiss
>Eren turns away because he would rather watch his hero Hannes be slowly eaten than to be intimate with a filthy YUCKERMAN

You poor fool

>Reiner arc is over.
Not even close.

Thank you

See .

That was just for the sake of a parallel between RE. The flashback is very incomplete.

Does Christa know

I would like to see Christa find out

>Not liking /fit/ girls with sexxxy abdominals and nice glutes

Yes, fake. Cry more
He doesn't even know me. Nice try tho

annie and bert both have weird noses, literally made for each other