SOTU

Why did Trump lie about the black unemployment rate during his State of the Union address tonight?

The black unemployment rate isn't really down.

The black unemployment rate, and the unemployment rate in general is entirely irrelevant because it only takes into account those that are out of work and actively seeking employment. It excludes those that are incarcerated, those not seeking employment, and those that have been out of work for an extended period of time. The government does this on purpose in order to manipulate the numbers and make things look better than they really are.

Most of the black people that are unemployed are either incarcerated, or living off of welfare and not looking for work, and are thus not counted in the overall unemployment stats. Which means that the black unemployment rate is decreasing, while more and more blacks are either going to jail or living off of government handouts.

Rather than Trump exposing the real truth about black unemployment, he simply continued the practice of lying to the public in order to make himself and his administration look like they're making a positive difference.

The only thing that matters is the workforce participation rate. And for black people, that has been on the steady decline since Obama took office back in 2008.

I'm disappointed in Trump. We can never fix the problem if we continue pretending that it doesn't exist. Attempting to placate and appease niggers by lying to them about reality is a failed strategy that has only led to their current attitude of arrogance and entitlement.

So how much do you get paid per shit post?

If you don't have anything positive to contribute, please stay out of my thread.

Nope lol so how much do you get paid shill?

How am I a shill, exactly? Nothing I've said is untruthful. I'm asking a legitimate question and all you're doing is shitting up my thread. Fuck off.

I think you need to cry more.

Take off the Nazi flag, Jew.

Also, no one cares about niggers here, faggot!

>Hi Sup Forums I failed statistics in stats and don't understand standard demographic or economic indicators
Not our problem faggot. kys

So who hired you? Do you enjoy pretending to post fake threads? Have you managed to achieve anything by these?

t. Jew

He didnt. Im back to work cus of him . Suck my dick shill bitch

fuck off kike

Since we basically only use the numbers as a means to compare presidents anyways who cares? We all know the numbers are ALWAYS fudged, so we should be calibrated towards that.

>not taking a stats class that tell you all stats are bullshit
Your stats professors let you guys down.

>Why did Trump lie about the black unemployment rate
>the unemployment rate is irrelevant
the absolute state of shills baka

Perhaps you should read more than two lines, retard.
If you're even capable of doing so.

> Not understanding stats so claiming it is all crap

Such a dumb little cuck

That’s cute. Do you need to be reminded who changed the goddamn definition of unemployment to massage the data you dumb fuck?

Cool, let’s cut the bullshit, change the definition of unemployment back something approaching a more accurate representation of the reality, run the math, and go from there. No complaints if we do it, just make sure that shit is noted with ALL reporting. Guess what, that won’t happen because of have my cake and eat it, too, niggers like you. Fuck off.
>the corona was a nice touch, though

>implying I didn't read your contradictory bullshit
yea fuck off kangaroo fucker

Yeah, it was Obama. Like I said, the black workforce participation rate has been on the decline ever since he took office in 2008. So why exactly are we defending Trump for continuing the practice? He's not stupid, he clearly knows that the numbers are fudged, but rather than acknowledge this, he's doing the same thing as Obama, and taking credit for things that aren't actually real.
Then you clearly have poor reading comprehension or understanding of the topic at hand because nothing about my post is contradictory.

"African American unemployment at an all time low, ever recorded"

Wow, just wow. That orange liar cant say anything true can he?
And he wants to take credit for blacks being employed more now than ever?

Well, its just not true. Blumpf didnt have anything to do with the highest rate of black employment, he wasnt even born yet.

Im so sick of this assholes lies and credit stealing. Can we fire him please?

Everyone knows it was the Democrats who are to thank for the highest rate of black employment in American history.

This guy, i just, i just uuuuuuugghhh!

>he's doing the same thing as Obama
Yet Obama gets a free pass for being black? Obama is MORE culpable for this fudging.