Colbert slams Trump after SOTU

“Wait, remember slavery!?”

Damn, this guy is pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/31/stephen-colbert-rips-trump-after-state-union-speech.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158596969/#158599681
youtu.be/9cls-nGTjoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this can't be real

Is this supposed to be funny

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/31/stephen-colbert-rips-trump-after-state-union-speech.html

why not? its not the first time democrats project their failures on the opposition.

I like how Democrats suddenly hate Black employment

These people legit think that welfare is better than jobs.
Or at least they pretend to because they don't want to make things better for people.

slavery is not employment as it's not consensual
consensual slavery could maybe be counted as employment

>Trump is winning so much and the left doubled down so hard against him they know have to take the position that black unemployment being low and companies giving bonuses is a bad thing

Wew lads

This is ironic right? It's kind of funny if he he's playing an over the top absurd liberal like he used to play as a conservative.

GRUUMMMPPPFFFF

YEAH WHY DON'T DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL BASTARD WHO ARE TAKING AFRICAN AMERICAN JOBS. FUCKING LIBERALS DESERVE TO BE GAS

That's some fucked up hypocritical shit right there. I bet trump could literally put an end to world hunger and they would still find some way to demonize him

BLUMPFFFFF

if only blacks and Hispanics knew how democrats really think of them

Kek, he and his funny men are still pushing the Stormy thing.

Do people really watch this cancer and feel good?

Hatchet men.

Anything to say fuck drumpf right?

Still salty

NOT TRUE
Even when they were slaves, some did not work.

The lad literally jumped up and down on a bed like a child while yelling PEE-PEE and aired it as comedy. He's lost it user.

They are starting to see it user, this sotu was a wake up call for some

That's called Indentured Servitude.

Imagine being so full of hate that your mind immediately goes to slavery when you hear about black people working.

it could be, but if you watch his shows, or a clip, you can see in his face that he means it. with the Colbert Report, there was a glint in the eye that showed it was a joke, a smile. now the smile is gone.

same thing as employment, I just already payed them before they work

I WOULD RATHER BLACKS BE UNEMPLOYED THAN ADMIT DRUMMPFF IS DOING PRETTY WELL

That's pretty funny, actually.

There was literally this exact joke posted here earlier today. Search the archives and find it. We can say it was plagiarism

Full time employmeme slavery when?

He's part of the kid diddler group, isnt he?

this faggot deserves death for the shit he's been perpetuating against the free world

>Colbert thinks slavery is employment

>the rainbow hair

Trump could cure cancer and this faggot would be saying think of all the doctors out of work. Stephen deserves a painful death and he's bloodline to end

>trump does anything
>yeah....but SSSLLLLAAAAVVVVEERRYYYY
>the kkk
>HITLER
>neo-nazis
>RUSSIA

comedic genius

DAHNULD BRUMPFFY WANT SLAVERY I DON'T THINK SO. HE HAD HIS SCOOPS BUT THE OUTRAGE ENDS HERE.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158596969/#158599681

KEK. Colbert stole his joke from Sup Forums

Not that I'm aware, though it's not impossible. As far as I know he's just SEETHING.

It's possible that he's being controlled due to the fine print in the contract of his new show in exchange for paychecks, but I honestly think it's him starting to take himself too seriously when he was always just a clown - a good one (by 21st Century standards), but still just a clown.

Jon Liebowitz fell into the same trap. He once defended his show by saying it came after an hour of puppets and shouldn't be taken seriously, only to then treat himself unironically seriously.

underrated

What a goddamn hack

Alt Hype BTFOs slave narrative
youtu.be/9cls-nGTjoE

You think you can turn an economy around in 1 Year?? Trump is claiming credit for shit that was enacted years before.. but that's part of the game. Most of the civilised world thinks that you have a fucktard leader who lies.. that ain't gonna increase your influence. True the ultra leftist forces in the US are pretty deplorable.. but seriously couldn't the right have done better than this half cooked orange blow hole?????

And it's not even accurate.

>Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. Employees work in return for payment, which may be in the form of an hourly wage, by piecework or an annual salary, depending on the type of work an employee does or which sector she or he is working in.

Slaves weren't paid, thus they were not employees, thus the unemployment rate for blacks during the times of slavery was the highest it ever was.

He got that from here. Colbert trawls this dump for troll opportunities.

So do their constituents. Nobody hates black employment more than blacks themselves.

Stephen Colbert is a deep state propaganda puppet and most likely a pedophile too as he's friends with the Podestas.

Pathetic.

"African American unemployment at an all time low, ever recorded"

Wow, just wow. That orange liar cant say anything true can he?
And he wants to take credit for blacks being employed more now than ever?

Well, its just not true. Blumpf didnt have anything to do with the highest rate of black employment, he wasnt even born yet.

Im so sick of this assholes lies and credit stealing. Can we fire him please?

Everyone knows it was the Democrats who are to thank for the highest rate of black employment in American history.

This guy, i just, i just uuuuuuugghhh!

His writers have alway scoured Sup Forums for material. On his old show they would blatantly take things off of here

Most of the civilised world doesn't agree with you so get off your high horse pulling facts from your kangaroo ass

>muh slavery
Of for fuck's sake your nose isn't nearly as big enough to play this game.

i think the fact that you guys are this upset about it is proof that Colbert did a pretty good job

Yeah! And then after that open bob!

>colbert also made fun of Trump
he wouldnt have a job if he didnt

>Reduce black unemployment
>When it actually does get reduced its comparable to slavery.

Kek, you can't win with these people.

I run a cat cartoon channel with 15x Colberts' daily views. He's nobody.

This is supposed to be sad.

Democracy as it stands is a fucking joke. Half the population pitted against the other half, everything divided. This needs to stop.

ZONGDOR GRUMPF!!!

wow you showed him

Colbert reminiscing on the good old times

I wonder if it'd be possible to get enough nogs pissed off about a wh*te boi like Colbert making a slavery joke to get him fired?

The GOAT faggot

They know but they don't care as long as they keep getting those sweet sweet government gibs

>only half of Trump's base

well, at least he's not calling EVERY conservative a racist this time.

i've heard this joke before somewhere, might have been some left cuck here.

Care to give a quick rundown on the latest ShareBlue Alt Hype smear, user? I'm not current.

Consumer confidence, tax cuts (my check already reflects it) and a surge in small businesses popping up while large companies are coming back has fuck all to do with Obama.
Go get fucked by an emu you clueless cunt

remember the barbary slave trade?

This I kept waiting for him to tune his character for months I used to love Colbert. Inb4 I'm too stupid to understand parody. I loved his right wing parodies they were so kind and gentle compared to his new hateful rhetoric.

I think it was Colbert desu
Could have been years ago

If I'm not mistaken by the time the civil war started, there were only like 40 000 slaves left in america. So the millions of niggers back then all had jobs?

He's calling all of them racist, but saying only half want slavery.

You're mistaken. That may be number of slave owning families or number of slaves at the end. CSA was estimated to have almost have it's actual population as slaves. They weren't counted on the census so there's no accurate number.

the ABSOLUTE STATE of shitty, talentless overpaid-at-any-amount CBS interns

Loved this shit. He's even making the red suppositories easy to take in.

Lol... the libs have blacks boxed into a catch 22...

If you get a job you’re a slave

If you don’t get a job you’re a slave

>STOP GIVING BLACKS JOBS!!!
really, what is he trying to say here if not this?

Why are you guys so thin-skinned ? It's just a stupid joke.

>Makes bold claim that roughly a quarter of all Americans want a return to slavery
>Is surprised to learn his ratings keep on falling.

Colbert is from Charleston.... $10 says Colbert is a slave owner

Because it makes no sense. He's literally wrong since slavery and employment are not the same, and he's implying that higher employment rates would make them into slavery.

>slavery, amirite?

I thought these guys were intelligent when I was growing up. Was I just wrong?

>and he's implying that higher employment rates would make them into slavery.
He's a liberal user

Who the fuck wants to bring back slavery? Even the white supremacists will say "we should have picked our own cotton."

Stephen Colbert is a major pedophile and he fears to be outed as that.

I've been thinking as such. His personal history and supposed super Catholicism always seemed suspect to me.

You were young user, you didn't actually listen to what they said or verified their claims - as long as they said LOL THIS RETARD and the audience clapped you did as well. And for the next generation it's happening again. When successful it makes the audience member a Zealot for that idea and causes them to demonize others who don't share the same thought - in America for instance you see niggers and rednecks get into conflict while not understanding what they are talking about other than the other side is idiots.

I know Colbert is ironically arguing for slavery, but he actually makes a good point. Not only did slavery provide permanent job security for blacks, but their general condition was better compared to that of modern day blacks, especially with regard to family integrity.

Slavery was a mistake. And we owe blacks nothing for it.

WOW CONGRATULATIONS DRUMPF YOU FIRED ALL THE FARMERS