Imagine spending your life consumed in Sup Forums

>Imagine spending your life consumed in Sup Forums

There is so much more to life than politics holy shit. I promise you, all of this is bullshit.

If Trump, Stefan Molyneux, Milo Yiannopoulos and (most of you reading this) took Ayahuasca, you would understand that this entire mess of politics is NOT something worth wasting your precious time with.

Politics is one of the biggest distractions and traps you could be caught in. It is completely distracting you from the most important thing in life- which is (you)

Sup Forums is literally my only form of social interaction

It's the source of the majority of relevant philosophical discussion in this day and age, the complex western problem is problem itself, specifically identifying the problems, and politics accomplishes that.

What's a White man supposed to do when he can't speak publicly about his political meandering without getting attacked?

A lot of Sup Forums are fucking retarded, the whole point of left/right is to divide the people. Politics are circuses for the sheeple. I only come here for happening threads, theyre fun as fuck desu.

The red pill threads are great too, Sup Forums knows more truth than most of the internet.

I regularly use dmt among other psychedelics and being interested in politics seems like an obvious area of knowledge to be conscious of. Your life is dictated by the system regardless of deeper layers of reality existing

Many white people are still succeeding i.e. Jordan Peterson. Your beliefs are creating a self fulfilling prophecy in your mind. Identity politics will be put aside if you have something decent to say.

Again if you experience an awakening you will be able to comprehend why White Nationalist/Alt-Right ideas seem horrible to the rest of society.

You wont become a sheep, you will become aware.

Politics is important, so are countless things in life. The point is NOT to be obsessed about one facet of life as most Sup Forumsacks are..

I will admit Sup Forums gets shit done because of the autistic obsession, the side effect ofc being depression for many.

I hold political views but for the most part I get on with my normal life. Living as a apolitical normie to any observer other than people im close with.

Why don't you elaborate on finding yourself OP. What are you even talking about you colossal faggot?

sounds like you are one of the fellas that would have given the chinese the tip to pray and sing kumbaya instead of building the wall eh ?

>Politics is one of the biggest distractions and traps you could be caught in.
r r right... and let the others decide over our fates since we are all incapable of deciding our fates ?
if your not understanding that these exact politics are the thing that brought us here in the same fucking place... but now the unwashed masses woke up to politics and we cant have that right ? because we could decide we had it with the shit show !

I think most people just write it off as people not having the information here. They don't realize there are lefty conspiracy theorists with just as much tin foil.

Get some sleep user and go play vidya into your 30s.

like a good goy

sorry way to busy pissing your taxes into the wind m8

>and let the others decide over our fates since we are all incapable of deciding our fates ?

We are incapable of deciding our fates, yes. That is why Politics is not something to get hung up over. Vote if you want but getting caught up just isn't worth it.

typical IDGAF aussie mentality. thats why china owns our country.

It is not a mentality lol- I am being serious

dude if people listen to you and apply that advice in one or two more things that hold them back...
>NO MORE SOYBOYS
>NO MORE NECKBEARDS
>Quality men
Quality men >>> Quality women>> good society
Quality post user.

ummm not giving a fuck about politics is a state of mind. Our parents did the same thing and our country is fucked as a result. Just last month my nan was telling me how sydney was never a violent palace in the 50s and 60s. "You had a few prostitutes and that was it for the most part user"

If you don't limit your time spent on Sup Forums you will eventually kill yourself. This place is extremely depressing.

an inconvenient truth is always worse than a comforting lie. I've stopped browsing Sup Forums for a months (why i'm abroad) and lived as a normie multiple times and I can tell you they're lost. I'm looking for a decent woman in a sea of millenial shit.

I think you have no idea how profound psychedelics are. As soon as you took one (or even smoked a lot of weed) you would probably think this-

"Soyboys are just a negative term for men who more naturally inclined to be more feminine"

"Neckbeards are in a lot of pain, it's a shame they need to attack others to feel self worth"

"What even is a quality man? Men are men, women are women, most men are doing what society tells them to do or acting with false bravo or a false sense of alpha traits"

Good society? There is no good or evil. Both of these are just thoughts. Good society = one political demographics perception.

>DUDE PLANTS LMAO FUCK EVERYTHING LET'S RUN IN THE JUNGLE

Yeah Australia might be more dangerous than it used to be due to third world immigration but dude if you are in Germany take the opportunity now to try a psychedelic substance.

You will at least be able to see where I'm coming from. You will probably no longer hate women (and no longer hate anything for that matter). Life just is what it is. We have no control

Has someone ever achieved anything worthwhile while constantly taking hallucinogenic drugs? That seems the pathway to suicide/nilhism more than anything.

where would I get it from lol?

Good for you. I'm so addicted to this place that I have to physically remove myself from the computer to get away. No matter what I intend to do I always end up here browsing thread after thread, reading, feeling nothing at all.

I hate it.

Yeah you can keep living and pursuing the same goals as before. You just realise you shouldn't get caught up in the game of life and not take it too seriously. I think the good outways the bad which is the obvious nihilism! But I truly think it's better than being unconscious for the rest of your life

We are almost locked into the path to our genocide, why do you ask us to stop caring now?

>le psychedelics meme

Enjoy your onset of schizophrenia bub.

>you can actually see the culture shift with the timezone
you can as well
the post quality dramatically drops when america comes online