Beautiful

Beautiful.

>no one will fuck me: the article

I'm telling you guys, our next step should be to turn the LGBTQXYZ against white women. And cite voting for trump that they are priveledged too.... and they're working against the truly oppressed.

That would be the deathblow to modern progressivism.

>our next step should be to turn the LGBTQXYZ against white women. And cite voting for trump that they are priveledged too.... and they're working against the truly oppressed.
They are doing it already, and without no one's help. By now, they are focusing on gendered stuff, men vs women, pay gap etc. Soon they will be focusing on race pay gap, how whites have an average wage above blacks and hispanic and so on. Mark my words

Vanquish trolls and defeat body shame? Are those the big problems women face nowadays? DV I get but that other stuff is so trivial it's pathetic to even mention.

That's a tranny if I ever saw one.

>true equality will only be had when women are doing at least half of all (good) jobs
This is fucking retarded monkey logic.

>defeat body shame
>body shame glumpfzey

Thumbnail looked like Venti

they scrape the bottom of the barrels for things to complain about because they know damn well they have it good

Only for women, who gives a shit if men get get body shamed?

Western women are the most privileged group in the world. They can fuck off.

I'm sick of that whinning feminist shit on BBC Radio 4, they'd better broadcast something interesting like in the good old days before the sjw bs.

>advocates for the murder of 850,000 innocent females annually for nearly the past four decades
>supports women's rights
Choose one

my favorite part is how one you can control and the other you can't

>the purpose is to vanquish trolls
the absolute state of feminism - worse than crying about cartoon frogs

my favourite part about it
>revolutionary
>never had a single fight or opposition

There are more women graduating in stem fields overall than men. But until women dominate all the stem fields the struggle towards gender equality must continue.