Reminder that Paddock is the 2017's Lee Harvey Oswald

Reminder that Paddock is the 2017's Lee Harvey Oswald.
Vegas massacre was a ritual done by high ranking people that knows our physical world is governed by etheral entitys.They have done this massacre to keep their power over the masses by pleasing etheral gods from a dimension above us. This massacre was full of symbolism: harvest, pyramid, double pillars...
Do you people remember that police find a cam in the room? ( unv.is/nypost.com/2017/10/03/las-vegas-gunman-set-up-camera-inside-his-hotel-room ) The people who organized that massacre were watching it live.
Reality is stranger than fiction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXlmNoSk0P8
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ads7_RfDxIM
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1507/03/1507039721642.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these are old ideas, relating to "harvest" and "sacrifice".

Good Gods harvest positive emotions while evil gods harvest negative emotions like fear, panic, hopelessness. Emotions that only destroy. So you might be on to something. But I think you're giving them too much credit, it's just larping.

The only ethereal beings who have any sort of control in this world is Lucifer and his fallen angel cohorts, but they literally have no control so long as you accept Jesus Christ into your heart and live by the gospel, and thank the Lord for answering your prayers.

Watch "Clash of the Titans", they say that the Gods are weakened by the lack of faith and sacrifice, while also simultaneously Hades (the evil one) is strengthened as humanity falls to vice.

Another great example is the myth of Demeter, Persephone and Hades. Old ideas which people for thousand of years took very seriously for their relationship with Gods.

>(((They))) planted a nuke in the hotel
>Paddock was the physical planter himself
>he felt guilty about planting it so he did the only thing he deemed possible to save as many people as possible
>he starts shooting out of the window towards the mass of people at the festival
>(((They))) Come, clean up, hire actors (noticed how his family was at best tiepid about this?) and make up the money transfer of the prior week

Paddock almost triggered WW3 because he was an (((affiliate))) and then prevented it at the cost of a shooting

>Old ideas
Mystery school teaching is intemporal

it's literally a component of many ancient religions, I don't know about this mystery school teachings.

>C'mon people, It's all just vibrations.

Source?
>Clash Of The Titans
Naturally. Why didn't I think of that.

Members of top ranking Israeli families and Saudi's were in the same building having a meeting.

The shooting was them killing some of the others "livestock" as they can't directly kill each other under Jewish law.

You are livestock to these people, figure it out.

Hey guys watch this for me ill be right back

Say it with me
>lone white domestic terrorist

INTERESTING THREAD FRIENDO.
HAVE A COCAINE BUMP. COMPED.
COMPED.

He and his Pedo brother both had homes 1 mile from Bohemian Grove

>The people who organized that massacre were watching it live.

I assume bets are placed on the game?

Oh I totally know. I totally have met them and have totally been in extremely uncomfortable situations with these entities, going up to the point where I could clearly see and understand them.
No bueno, friendo.
If you think a little bit harder about it, you then realize the laws that govern this world and the solutions to our problems are also from a dimension above us, and that the entire globalist illuminati problem cannot be solved by material solutions, like killing a group of people or some such.
Can only be solved by changing the spiritual world, but then you tell Sup Forums this and they call you a kike sympathizer.
Do yourself a favor and stop. Nobody cares.

Bread and Circus, gentlemen. Only their bread and circus matters.

Source?

Na, pol is one of the few places on the internet willing to discuss this type of questions like the spiritual world and its effects on this board. Not many places ON THE INTERNET do you have boards set up trying to recruit people into religions.
The problem is that the "solution" by changing the spiritual world like you say I think is really up to the individual to discover his faith and be a warrior of light, it's not some ritualistic larping and incense burning that we need to do to "appease" the spirits, we need real action too, for light.

it was proven that his body was dead well before the shots even started by the coroner

youtube.com/watch?v=uXlmNoSk0P8

Check out the video description, it also has the addresses but could be fake news.

This does not look like lone mass shooter's preparations.
This looks more like weapons redistribution point for a bigger strike team that failed to arrive.
The webcam is also securing the corridor not actually the door.

Or Al Waleed planned a hit on Bin Salman but failed and Paddock was a gun runner

We Bill Cooper posting now?

mystery schools were the secret society of the classical age. They were replaced as Christianity replaced those religions and now you have these secret societies, thousand of years old.

Lurk around more faggot, 4channers mostly know about the secret societies that have great power.

Natsoc kills the entitys the Jews worship, since they feed off mankinds misery.

Of course. Real actions lead by right intent and right thought are spiritual actions in and of themselves. Spiritual actions do not necessarily lack a physical component, they most often contain a physical dimension.
While I agree people must discover his faith, there are quite a number of "knowns" about the light that said individual might warp in his personal journey, and he would need to be open correction. Such as the basics of the honoring of Love, Compassion, Wisdom, Integrity, Honor, Dutifulness, Generosity, Courage, etc. The heart of one who seeks the highest can discern what comes from above and comes from below, and I believe a consortium MUST BE CREATED in order to crystallize these principles, and employ those who resonate best to aid in their research and comprehension.

It is time for the people of the light to gather. Look around you and tell me I'm wrong, really. Otherwise we're looking at an apocalyptic road warrior setting nobody fucking wants.

Lol was just asking you greasy Canadian. That's how I learned about the mystery schools. I've listened to close to 30 hours of mystery Babylon. Shit's crazy.

this music video was released on youtube sept 28th 2017 and it has hundreds of millions of views. it also shows machine guns shooting on the vegas strip. also this band, maroon 5, played Mandalay Bay on NYE for their "RED PILL BLUES" tour

the song is terrible (and probably MK ultra style mind control) so i recommend watching the video on mute

Definitely weird spiritual stuff around it. Maybe one day enough regular people will come together and figure out wtf is going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ads7_RfDxIM

it might interest you to know that there is a cult following for so-called "Mystery Babylon", referring to said entity as "Babalon" in order to correct for certain gematria errors in the number of the name.

It was in my study of that religion that I went from being agnostic to Christian. The devil is real, user. People need to wake the fuck up.

Yeah I'm hip to the LQ. And I agree, more people do need to learn about it.

the only part of the entirety of what you said that doesn't sound wacko koo koo nuts is the first sentence of your first post

everyone here needs to watch at least the last 30 seconds of the maroon 5 music video that predicted a vegas shooting just 3-4 days before.... hundreds of millions of views. COMPED!

that's one thing I don't understand very well, their obsession with symbolism in music videos. A sort of way of hyping their power I guess.

>This massacre was full of symbolism: harvest, pyramid,
AND COMPED SUSHI

Where’d your pic go?

forgot the two towers behind the stage.

seriously, what was it?

Don't be a black pilled faggot we zeitgeist now.

The mystery of the fake flowers

The documents unsealed Tuesday show that Las Vegas police have been scouring over even the smallest pieces of evidence from the Oct. 1 mass shooting on the Strip.

On Oct. 31, police requested a search warrant to seize a black vase full of fake flowers that were inside gunman Stephen Paddock’s 32nd floor suite at Mandalay Bay.

The vase and flowers were not part of the standard Mandalay Bay room decor, according to the warrant. Police believed Paddock had purchased the items from Walmart four days before the shooting and brought them to the room.

It is not clear what the flowers mean, but the items are another puzzle piece for police to examine as they trace Paddock’s footsteps in the days leading up to the shooting.

THIS WAS OP'S PIC IT WAS PADDOCK LAYING ON THE GROUND WITH BLOOD

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1507/03/1507039721642.jpg