Frame Arms Girl

I never want to say goodbye to these FAGs.

Other urls found in this thread:

fagirl.com/story.html
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-RBT-4285
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62460055
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoHyNIV86qq440_l0xu1Mr--irOJkzVDmElAtuvGGw9ykLDA/viewform?c=0&w=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know what you mean.

me neither

i've had as much fun watching this series each week as i did with New Game

You'll just have to buy them then

I have many, but they don't talk or kiss each other and Stylet and Baselard won't arrive until September.

FAGs: AOTS.

>implying there won't be a S2

I fucking wish.

Well both the BDs and the kits are all selling well, so it might happen.

>Just the FAGs

You better buy the MSG accessories too or your FAGs will buy them for you

Where did I say that? I have the AR set, the bullpup, 2 pistol sets, the drill lance thing and a shield. Also the powered guardian.

>fagirl.com/story.html
Soon.

There's no way she'll do it. Stylet isn't the type to take initiative.

It's the final episode. Her last chance.

Since it's a Christmas episode, that scene will take place under a mistletoe.

>SNKfags
Holy shit.
I mean I understand LWAfags being here, even though it shat the bed for 90% of the show

Excuse me but Stylet is a DIY queen.

That only applies to building things

Yes, that's why she'll be doing it herself after Hresvelgr steals Gourai away.

Aw snap

Both were awful. These AOTS and AOTY polls are always basically Popularity Polls, no one cares for the quality of the show as long as it has more followers. That means that normalfag shows that attract crossboarders will always win.

Need more Baselard

Baselard is a cute crow

I still can't believe we got Ater before Zelfikar. Or that Base and Hres never got to fight, when they're the main rivals in the original FA.

If Baselard had a twin, how much more mischief would they get into?

I finally cracked and bought Architect yesterday. I can't wait to put her together.

But did you po the upcoming armed breaker in gourai recolor limited edition yet?

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-RBT-4285

She like it.

Red Baselard is probably more serious compared to the happy go lucky normal Baselard

That will be saved for the eventual Frame Arms anime that will probably flop since people will just bitch how it is yet another OC Donut Steel mecha anime made to push plamo

They already tried doing a Frame Arms anime with an OVA. The fact that people don't know it happened is exactly why they'll probably never try doing another one again.

That OVA was some bonus for the Zelkifar VS Hres-Ater duel pack, so I doubt anyone who isn't a hardcore Frame Arms fan would've bought it

Obligatory reminder that Ao pleases Bukiko for better MSG parts and weapons

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62460055

>Release Date
>Aug-2017

Kill me now.

She's 52.79 on amazon with free shipping right now. It's cheaper than getting her from nippon normally when you add shipping costs. It's also where I got mine.

I want to charge Ao's butt.

>USD $52.79 on amazon.com
>CAD 91.70 on amazon.ca

Monopoly money has really lost value.

How thick do you want the charging cable be?

No, that's just Amazon Canada being worse in every conceivable way

jinrai is still for sexual

I'm gonna miss base's puffy.

I'm only getting the bike.

I want to do things to Architect.

>Ao will never disciple the fags for stealing her money, wrecking her room and being nuisances in general

what a FAG enabler

AO PLEASES YOUNG FAGS FOR MONEY

>you will never be a young FAG

I wish I could hold a FAG's hand.

I wonder how different the series would be if Hresvelgr was sent to Ao instead of Gourai.

it would be 50% less cute and 100% more BATTORU

100% more Battoru doesn't automatically mean less cute, just more suffering.

Not much different, those 2 are the most similar in character of the bunch. The entire thing is about Gourai being a mostly blank tomboy growing as she learns about the world, Hres is shown to be basically the same, only wasn't put into an environment where she could grow as a person so she ended up being obsessed with battling which is the only 'recreation' she has.

I need more FAGs.

You niggas and your shilling have got me to finally pick up FAGs.

Seriously though, just like with Kemono Friends which I did watch all of of but sadly found to be quite average personally, it seems like a lot of people are really enjoying this so I wanted to see what the fuss was about and watched the first two episodes so far. Thank you. It's really fun and I laughed a lot. If it continues this way then it might just top my personal AOTY.

Pleasantly surprised.

Now buy some FAGs.

Why are the Materia sisters so shit? They ruined the whole show!

I really want to inseminate Bukiko.

Get in line.

Ma-Materia
There they go again
Stylet
Can never resist them

It only gets better.

I love this webm

5 more hours

Gourai is precious.

The question is, is this a Gourai fantasy or an Ao fantasy?

Definitely Gourai, since she's in armor.

user, that's only the first level. I've bought 6 FAGs and a power guardian. Now I only need to wait for my air brush, new nippa and Nouvel pastel to come tomorrow and I'll be sinking in the deeper hell. Jinrai will be my first guinea pig

I want to see more of my girlfriend Baze.

YAMERO

I'm two eps behind but expected a bit more service from this show

Those look like incredibly expensive cotton buds.

They're 198 yen

Each?

The whole pack

> Jinrai
> Not using Stylet as guinea pig

You failed as a FAGfag

Somehow I knew Wixoss and FAG posters overlapped.

Might be a good idea actually. Stylet was my first FAG and my first paint job ever using normal brush. And I failed miserably. Might as well fix her

>Alice in the background
Patrician taste.

Actually I haven't even watched GuP yet. I bought her only because I think she looks really cute

I don't know if anyone had done this one yet.

Thanks.

Last reminder that the fags are a production of Ao's febrile delusions.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoHyNIV86qq440_l0xu1Mr--irOJkzVDmElAtuvGGw9ykLDA/viewform?c=0&w=1
Survey from offical Kotobukiya FAG facebook,go fill them up to ask for season 2.

>check kotobuki nipper godhand something
>100$ for a fucking nipper
What the fuck? I can buy 2 FAG with this money.

One good working piece of metal vs 2 plastic things that require a good piece of metal?

user do you...SNAP THE PIECES OFF THE RUNNERS LIKE SOME BARBARIAN!?

Go grab yourself the kotobukia god hand(™) and give those hunks of plastic the nipping they deserve, or else you'll look as bad as this abomination or worse They could become gundam

This is a great picture

They should have excluded Ao from the character poll. I can't not pick her.

Submitted. Hopefully we'll see a second season

S2 soon.

But i'm ausie , god hand is like 2 fucking hundred over here

I hate favourite character polls mainly because any poll I care enough to vote in is a show where I love all of them.

It's been a long ride, my cute fag daughter.

Guess I'll install Line

They are really cashing in on it's popularity. I wonder how much money FAGs are bringing in

>tfw didn't see Ao from character poll because went straight looking for architect

Any more lewd official art like this?

Do Ao and the fag intercourse?