youtube.com/watch?v=jwODa10d6-A
strawpoll.me/13227349
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LETS

They're dead this arc

End game right here, brothers

FUCKING

GO

This. Imminent volume coming for us as well, fellow SaNabro. Can't wait for the anime to come out and for these LuNafags to get BTFO and stop posting here.

strawpoll.me/13226312
strawpoll.me/13226312
strawpoll.me/13226312

How will WCI END?

>posting the shit res upscaled version
Please. Have some high quality.

Really going all out on the baits, eh samefag.

>If I don't like something then it's bait
That's not how it works, sweetie

Zoro and Ussop are head to head in terms of this poll. But glad to know Zoro is in the lead.

Reminder why Zoro is Luffy's best bro
youtube.com/watch?v=FP5o5BLshFU

strawpoll.me/13221528/r

>One Piece threads are become irredeemably shit
Just move this shit to /trash/.

It was good a few hours ago. It's literally just one shitposter that ends up ruining these threads.

>damage control

I agree making a second thread and posting in all related threads to get people to join should be bannable its like the most toxic thing ever

shippers should be perma banned can't even discuss one piece anymore worse than any other shitposters bar none.

delete this garbage reaction thread
lets just pretend neither of these threads ever happened

Sanji x Nami is one piece related. What are you talking about?

I'm talking about this thread mods already clearly axed the other thread as shitpost.
delete this thread and make one that is about One Piece not shitposting against shippers.

>Feeding the L*N*tards.
You are a saint, sweetie, but it's really time to stop. Let's talk about the current chapter instead. Anyone else excited for the mistakes in this chapter to be fixed like the addition of a loving glance and the removed kissu panel that will complete our perfect SaNami moment?

Fucking newfag. You know thats not gonna happen. Just wait it out like always.

MIST LOGIA KUNOICHI FROM WANO FOR NEXT NAKAMA

If you haven't noticed mods are fucking useless

Will all wano ninjas have gag designs or will some be nothin personnel katakuri tier?

>Be Oda

>Continually BTFO SaNa fags this entire arc leading them into a state of desperation and frenzy

>Throw them a bone in which Sanji saves Nami as a friend and there is clearly no romantic feelings involved with the knowledge that this will send SaNa fags into a state of euphoria that they have never felt in their lives

>Have break next week to rile up SaNa fags imaginations and solidify their delusions

>Begin bringing Pudding back into the story next chapter which causes massive butthurt and includes actual romance

>End arc with Pudding getting married to Sanji and SaNa tards completely BTFO and on suicide watch

>MFW

Oda, where's my father Zoro?

Zoro best dad confirmed.
youtube.com/watch?v=UtiCdIrbDgc

I imagine it'll be a mix of the two, some gag tier designs, some overly edgy designs and some relatively normal ones. I imagine there'll be a female ninja who looks relatively normal at some point in the arc.

So, um, what are you going to do when Toei finally gets to this scene, it lasts 20 minutes, and we get our kiss too?

Another one
youtube.com/watch?v=jwODa10d6-A

I just wish Shitbe would die already. Boring piece of crap.

That's cute as fuck right there. Here's hoping Wano will try and give Zoro some non-swordsman focused things to do as well.

Year of Carrot's death

You're the only reason I come to these threads anymore

>stopped reading wan piss for almost 2 years
>finally caught up
>threads are now full of nearly snk-tier shipperfaggotry autism

We canon now.

I see bulls of green, red doggies too
I see them murder for me and you
And I think to myself
what a wonderful world (government)

I see pheasants of blue and smoke of white
The bright unclear monkey, the dark stealthy CP9
And I think to myself what a wonderful world (government)

The colors of the pirate's blood so pretty in the sea
Are also on the faces of marines going free
I see next-of-kin shaking in fear saying "how could you?"
They're really saying "kill me, Akainu"

I hear babies crying, I watch them burn
They'd kill much more than I'll never learn
And I think to myself what a wonderful world (goverment)
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world (government)

I came to this thread just to tell if the thumbnail was actually a dog or not

Could it be that after or due to this arc the prophecy of FI's destruction occurs?

This should be his character song

You finally added White Beard

Both of these characters suck ass and are unfun.

But where's Brook and his son, Kuzan?

theres nothing to discuss with this shit manga

i'm glad the shippers destroyed these threads because you one piece fags needed to get btfo

Fuck. Can't unsee

(you)

Well, if things are left unresolved with Big Mom then I would imagine so. Big Mom would definitely seek vengeance against the Straw Hats, directly and indirectly, if what we've learned about her during this arc is true. Given that Luffy declared that he'd make Fishman Island his territory, that'd be an easy target to really punish him for what he's done.

That being said, I doubt that is the route this arc will take, given that still present risk to all the Straw Hats extended loved ones. There's going to have to be some form od resolution that avoids that outcome. Be it reasoning with Big Mom somehow or her being defeated, by the alliance or other such forces.

>20 minutes
Sweetie, when Toei gets to /our scene/ it will last at least two full episodes, complete with a flashback sequence consisting of every single SaNa interaction there's ever been. No brakes!

Funny thing is shipping is what should be discussed after last chapter. But this fags think everything that triggers them is shit posting.
Nami and Sanji will be a thing

>thread already 70% copy previous thread
kill me

I'm trying to be original with the songs, at least. Because nobody will make any new freaking Sanji x Reiju art

Just take a break bro. Only like 9 days left till spoilers

Shipping should never be discussed. Drink bleach.

If you could have one character replace a straw hat Nami who would replace who Eneru or Alvida

It seems most people think the Tamatebako box will actually do something. They're not hiding nukes there, Oda trolled the shit out of you guys.

I actually unironically like Nami as a character. Its just that shippers ruin the character.

Why were Big Mom ever try to be friends with the Strawhats after what they done to her?

Blame this guy

I agree

If you insist. (You)

I would imagine it's the other way around, they try to reconcile with her so she doesn't murder the shit out of them and all their loved ones.

How they would go about that is entirely up in the air, but obvious possibiities include using Pudding's memory powers, trying to help solve her eating disorder, trying to help her with her fucked up reaction to Mother Carmel, that sort of shit.

How do these threads go without a single Mr. 2?

He doesn't deserve to suffer with us

never forget.

Alright bros. This is it. Thought the threads could be salvaged within a few days but nothing will change until we finally start getting spoilers. It's been a good run. I'm out, see you people in 9 days.

Whitebeard was a loser.

my nigga Bon Clay is going to break out of jail with Doflamingo. Screencap this.

whoever keeps posting these is a moron

nami was already looking at sanji, now it looks like she's looking at his fucking shoulder

idk if this is falseflagging just to make sanafags look mentally handicapped, but congrats it worked

>implying it wasn't a mistake that Jump is going to fix in the volume release.
There were a ton of mistakes in the chapter, including Smoothie wringing out the wrong arm, and Nami's deformed hand and lack of glance in the catch panel, just for a couple.

It's not like it matters since it will be fixed in the volume release to be more romantic.

Are there any good big mom fanart?

Remember me?

im confused, your saying it was oda's mistake to have nami looking at sanjis face rather than sanjis shoulder? why are you so retarded

Not him but you'll probably say I'm a samefag, but the panel was really weirdly drawn. It doesn't really look like she's looking at Sanji in the original panel if you look closely imo.

What the hell was her problem?

No I'm saying that it was a mistake that she wasn't looking at him in the original panel. Oda makes mistakes. It happens. It will be fixed. Calm down L*N*Tard.

Self esteem problem from her mother calling her useless.

the true son of whitebeard!

That's because she's not. She wouldn't even be looking at his shoulder because her arm is covering his shoulder. It's just a super retarded thing to say, he probably didn't even look at the picture. That poster is just all kinds of fucked up and retarded, user. Probably a L*N* shill trying to pretend Oda didn't fuck up and that their time isn't numbered.

A terrible childhood situation that made her feel like a burden on the world unless she was specifically being useful to someone else to validate her existence. This idea propagated under the terrible parentage of the Doflamingo pirate crew that sought to abuse her psychological issues for their own benefit, causing her to have massive self esteem issues and ultimately a need for attention from whatever sources were available, no matter how terrible.

He is falseflagging. I never edit my posts. You should know me already

Literally only (you) believe she is not.

Um, no, sorry sweetie, but I'm the one and only. Upset that there are more than one of us? SaNa will be canon and you will like it or not.

wrong

You're delusional

well kuina and tashigi were most likely children of wano nobles whose retainers split up to protect them

so zoro's dad probably:

a) sacrificed himself so his fellow retainer, Zoro's sensei, could escape from the evil shogun army with both baby zoro and baby Kuina

b) got lost during their trip to East Blue and dumped baby Tashigi at a marine's base before going back to Wano

STOP REPLYING FOR FUCKS SAKE

strawpoll.me/13227349

I miss ugly Chopper

>well kuina and tashigi were most likely children of wano nobles whose retainers split up to protect them
That's an interesting idea in all honesty, it would be a sufficient enough expalantion for their seemingly striking similarities. I'm mostly just hoping that Zoro doesn't end up with some incredible lineage. He's more interesting as just some incredibly stubborn kid with a dream and an unflinching determination to the be the best. It fits the wandering master samurai type deal which I think is enjoyable in a world of over the top pirates.

I'm kinda bringing up an old reaction here, but why did people go "HURRR THIS IS SO STUPID" when Luffy ate Cracker's clones when he did something in similar fashion against Crocodile by drinking so much water he became Water Luffy?

it's the powerlevelfags who prefer tug-of-war punches than seeing luffy actually strategize in the heat of battle, which is what most of his fights are about

Imagine if you woke up in the One Piece world.

On an island about to be Buster Call'd