Mental Gymnastics

>Poll says 75% of viewers approved of Trump's State of the Union speech
>This is the headline you write

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews3.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2018/01/31/156c2497-6fb9-43ec-82f2-be49edbda682/resize/620x/5cd95b47ab622cf385702a77540753ca/2.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the fucking media, what did you expect

can't tell whether this level of spin is impressive or pathetic

>exclusive

75% of viewers, who probably skewed R because it's their guy talking.

It's like i'm reading the Financial Times.

It was from CBS which is far from right-leaning

This was one of the great addresses of all-time.

We should think of ways and means to get more normies to watch.

Maybe mention Sup Forums's approval of all the 'nazi' symbolism and 'dogwhistles' without showing it (so they have to watch).

Impressively pathetic

Bro, these are lefties. They would just assume that it's true and then spout it off in every arguement.

CBSN (Niggers)
I watched the stream from their channel and right after the President was finished speaking an announcer or reporter on the scream said something disparaging or discouraging. The niggers.

cbsnews3.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2018/01/31/156c2497-6fb9-43ec-82f2-be49edbda682/resize/620x/5cd95b47ab622cf385702a77540753ca/2.jpg

Damn, msm is really butthurt.

"Swing voters"

>one of the great addresses of all-time.
This may be, i have not watched many of them. But it lacked energy, sitting through it sounded like a checklist being read off. Maybe informative, but it would make for a poor propaganda tool.

Many people are in-between or not very political, but fair point. What else could make more Americans watch?

What if we say "did you see the ghost of Lincoln around the 1 hour mark, or maybe it was around 1:15:00".

Must suck to be shareblue these days. Do they pay you guys in bottle caps now that democratic funding is in the shitter?

Swing voters! Heckin' yeah!

I think he meant more that trump fans are a lot more likely to be watching the SOTU than liberals.

>48% "very positive"
but no mention of "slightly positive" or anything like that.
Once you know to look for their manipulation of statistics you can't un-see it

Is there only "very positive" and "very negative"

Mediocre+? Isn't there a word for that?
Like...Good?

doubleplus mediocre

>polls that said Trump would NEVER win are suddenly reliable and Sup Forums believes them

Fucking hell the 180 you fuckers do for this cheeto

>usa jew-day

But I voted for trump because he was on the plus side of mediocre. Thats pretty good for a politician.

Plus side of mediocre means it's good

>plus side of mediocre

fucking beautiful. i'm actually becoming a media spin enthusiast. this is one of the more entertaining ones.

they were random because of bias not chance. unless you are trying to say the msm are trump shills now your argument is retarded.

it's like we are politically loyal and that only upsets you because we aren't slobbering on your underdeveloped cock of an ideology. go bother the niggers, nobody here is begging you to stay.

Still the same people and organization doing the polling. If their first way of polling was dishonest WHY do you believe them now?

Is it because your bias is making you believe the polls like how leftist believed the polls before November?

>the poll on CNN says people hated the speech
>the poll on FOX says people loved the speech
>the poll on CNN/FOX reaffirms my beliefs therefore its right and the other is wrong

lmao

anyway bros, try to be objective. do you think it was a solid speech? I do.

Kek

nothing really stood out, aside from the whole "please let me fire whoever I want" part. he played it relatively safe.

i'm concluded that there are people who feel physical pain if they are ever in a position in which they must say something positive about Trump

kikes being kikes, and they wonder why people want them gassed.

Except both CNN and FOX polls showed people loved the speech you slobbering meme-flag retard

We're Gettysburg ng close to communist Russia levels of propaganda, where everyone realizes that the media is a fucking joke

God damn autocorrect

Headline: Majority of people rate Trump’s State of the Union as not not the worst speech in history

>on plus side of mediocre
There's a word for that.

slightly positive was something like 28%

theyre not the luggenpresse for nothing

goodly

which would total 76% overall on the Positive, which is already a vast majority at over 3 out of 4.
if there is a neutral option as well (likely) then the negative impressions might easily fall under 1/5.

How is this anything other than a very well received speech?

>”good”

The MSM is too deep the “muh no evidence vague Russia collusion” narrative to ever use positive language in a headline concerning Trump.

>Wife: Honey, how do I look?
>Me: On the plus side of mediocre.